New Democrat Debate Tonight!

20 Nov 2019 14:27 #1 by FredHayek
Mayor Pete is making steady gains and leads in at least one Iowa poll. Think the other nine debate participants will pile on the veteran mayor?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Nov 2019 15:35 #2 by koobookie
Democratic. Not democrat.

20 Nov 2019 17:55 #3 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic New Democrat Debate Tonight!
So, the democratics are debating rather than the democrats.

20 Nov 2019 18:33 #4 by koobookie

ramage wrote: So, the democratics are debating rather than the democrats.

Gawrsh, your wright. Their goin to duhbate. Grammer meens nuthin.

20 Nov 2019 20:29 #5 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic New Democrat Debate Tonight!
I don't like using the word democratic when talking about Democrats for the same reason I don't like using the word "progressive" to describe leftists. Neither makes much sense if you know what the words mean.

As for this debate, I'm not watching but would like to watch clips from Joe rambling like dementia patient... so many good laughs to be had.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

21 Nov 2019 14:31 #6 by FredHayek

Rick wrote: I don't like using the word democratic when talking about Democrats for the same reason I don't like using the word "progressive" to describe leftists. Neither makes much sense if you know what the words mean.

As for this debate, I'm not watching but would like to watch clips from Joe rambling like dementia patient... so many good laughs to be had.

I thought it was very rude of the candidates to not congratulate Senator Biden on his new grandchild from Arkansas. That Hunter Biden is a busy dude, on foreign boards, getting his brother's widow pregnant, getting an Arkansas woman pregnant at the same time. Plus doing crack. No wonder VP Biden thinks MJ is a gateway drug, it got his son in so much trouble.

22 Nov 2019 10:24 #7 by koobookie

FredHayek wrote:

Rick wrote: I don't like using the word democratic when talking about Democrats for the same reason I don't like using the word "progressive" to describe leftists. Neither makes much sense if you know what the words mean.

I thought it was very rude of the candidates to not congratulate Senator Biden on his new grandchild from Arkansas. That Hunter Biden is a busy dude, on foreign boards, getting his brother's widow pregnant, getting an Arkansas woman pregnant at the same time. Plus doing crack. No wonder VP Biden thinks MJ is a gateway drug, it got his son in so much trouble.

Do you have the same criticism for Trump and his multiple affairs & marriages?

22 Nov 2019 19:50 #8 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic New Democrat Debate Tonight!

koobookie wrote:

FredHayek wrote:

Why shpould that matter to you when one of the Dems biggest heroes got a bj in the WH and lied about it under oath? He was also accused of sexual abuse and rape... believe all women or only when she accuses a Republican? You guys set that low bar now you need to live with it.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

23 Nov 2019 08:55 #9 by koobookie

Rick wrote:

koobookie wrote:

FredHayek wrote:

Why shpould that matter to you when one of the Dems biggest heroes got a bj in the WH and lied about it under oath? He was also accused of sexual abuse and rape... believe all women or only when she accuses a Republican? You guys set that low bar now you need to live with it.

Let me see if I understand you correctly - since Clinton got off for lying about affairs and sexual allegations, we should give Trump a pass, but not Hunter Biden?

23 Nov 2019 11:12 #10 by FredHayek

koobookie wrote:

FredHayek wrote:

I don't like the guy and didn't vote for him. He is a scoundrel. But interesting to see how the press goes after him 24/7 and yet continues to defend the Obama-Biden administration even saying they were scandal free. Hardly. Running guns to cartels, Benghazi was running guns to Syria. President Obama's lies about ACA, promising healthcare costs would decline when they have risen from 8% to 11% of family budgets.

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds