New Democrat Debate Tonight!

23 Nov 2019 21:16 #11 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic New Democrat Debate Tonight!

koobookie wrote:

Rick wrote:

koobookie wrote:

FredHayek wrote:

Rick wrote: I don't like using the word democratic when talking about Democrats for the same reason I don't like using the word "progressive" to describe leftists. Neither makes much sense if you know what the words mean.

As for this debate, I'm not watching but would like to watch clips from Joe rambling like dementia patient... so many good laughs to be had.

I thought it was very rude of the candidates to not congratulate Senator Biden on his new grandchild from Arkansas. That Hunter Biden is a busy dude, on foreign boards, getting his brother's widow pregnant, getting an Arkansas woman pregnant at the same time. Plus doing crack. No wonder VP Biden thinks MJ is a gateway drug, it got his son in so much trouble.

Do you have the same criticism for Trump and his multiple affairs & marriages?

Why shpould that matter to you when one of the Dems biggest heroes got a bj in the WH and lied about it under oath? He was also accused of sexual abuse and rape... believe all women or only when she accuses a Republican? You guys set that low bar now you need to live with it.

Let me see if I understand you correctly - since Clinton got off for lying about affairs and sexual allegations, we should give Trump a pass, but not Hunter Biden?

Well I never said anything about Hunter Biden in this post, but I do think he and his dad should be investigated the same way Trump has been. As for Hunter lying about his baby momma, I couldn't care less because that's not my business and he's not being paid by taxpayers. As for Trump, let me know when he lies under oath or commits an impeachable crime that has been proven.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 Nov 2019 08:05 #12 by koobookie

Rick wrote: Well I never said anything about Hunter Biden in this post, but I do think he and his dad should be investigated the same way Trump has been. As for Hunter lying about his baby momma, I couldn't care less because that's not my business and he's not being paid by taxpayers. As for Trump, let me know when he lies under oath or commits an impeachable crime that has been proven.

Back towards the beginning of this post, Fred made a comment about Hunter Biden and his indiscretions. I asked Fred if he would make the same joke toward Trump and his indiscretions. Then you replied about Clintons' indiscretions. I asked why were Dems were being chastised for their indiscretions, but Repubs were given a pass.

25 Nov 2019 10:36 #13 by FredHayek

koobookie wrote:

Rick wrote: Well I never said anything about Hunter Biden in this post, but I do think he and his dad should be investigated the same way Trump has been. As for Hunter lying about his baby momma, I couldn't care less because that's not my business and he's not being paid by taxpayers. As for Trump, let me know when he lies under oath or commits an impeachable crime that has been proven.

Back towards the beginning of this post, Fred made a comment about Hunter Biden and his indiscretions. I asked Fred if he would make the same joke toward Trump and his indiscretions. Then you replied about Clintons' indiscretions. I asked why were Dems were being chastised for their indiscretions, but Repubs were given a pass.

I don't feel the need to attack President Trump for his numerous affairs, indiscretions, and adultery because the press and even late night comedians already do. In fact, we knew he claimed to be a "pussy grabber" before the nation voted for him. The information on Hunter Biden's love child had just come out and wasn't being covered by the networks yet.

And it really does look like Vice President Biden had a quid pro quo set up with the Ukranian government. Give them billions in aid and they will find jobs for Hunter Biden and John's Kerry's kid with an energy company that pay millions. Once again, the press chooses to spike these stories because they make it look like the Obama administration does have skeletons in their closet.

BTW, anyone catch the story about the Clinton Foundation? Their donations have plummeted ever since Hillary lost the election. One of their biggest donors was Ukraine. Isn't it suspicious that a poor country at war with Russia has millions to give an American charity? Maybe another example of Quid Pro Quo? If Hillary had won the election, then she could give billion in aid and weapons to Kiev. In return, the Clinton Foundation would get money and possibly jobs. Does Chelsea know anything about natural gas production?

And don't think this is just partisan attacks, Bill Clinton learned how to create the Clinton Foundation after seeing the Bush Foundation at work. The Federal government throws out so much aid around the world, it only makes sense for corrupt politicians to get kickbacks.

BTW, Hunter Biden also has connections with Chinese companies. No wonder Joe Biden attacks Donald's tariffs. Juist supporting his business partners?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

25 Nov 2019 12:19 #14 by koobookie

FredHayek wrote: And it really does look like Vice President Biden had a quid pro quo set up with the Ukranian government. Give them billions in aid and they will find jobs for Hunter Biden and John's Kerry's kid with an energy company that pay millions. Once again, the press chooses to spike these stories because they make it look like the Obama administration does have skeletons in their closet.

Link to your proof.

25 Nov 2019 20:00 #15 by Rick

koobookie wrote:

Well I've never once praised Trump for his lifestyle or the way he talks. If you look back at my posts prior to Trump winning the Rep nomination, you'll see that I did not want Trump to be the nominee, in fact, I said hew was my last choice. I said that because I didn't like his character and I thought that would hurt the conservative cause that I believe in. I was wrong. Trump has actually accomplished more than any of the other candidates would have because he hasn't bowed to the alter of government bureaucracy of the unelected. This government needed a massive shakeup and I'm thankful we for the only guy who could have done it.

So do I care if he has a history of crude and obnoxious comments? Nope, not as long as he continues to do what I think this country needs him to do. I know what your side wants to do with this country and it terrifies me as an American. I don't want another president that wins the Nobel Peace Prize because of articulate words overseas but does little to help the country he or she was elected to build up and to protect. I especially don't want a president that that thinks the government knows what is best for me and my family then forces me to comply.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell
The following user(s) said Thank You: Blazer Bob

26 Nov 2019 10:24 #16 by FredHayek
Agree. I was never a Trump supporter. I first supported Rand Paul and then voted for Ted Cruz in the caucuses as a delegate. I was worried Trump just wanted to be President and would do whatever pleased the nation. Like Clinton, he would run his administration by polls.

26 Nov 2019 10:29 #17 by FredHayek

koobookie wrote:

FredHayek wrote: And it really does look like Vice President Biden had a quid pro quo set up with the Ukranian government. Give them billions in aid and they will find jobs for Hunter Biden and John's Kerry's kid with an energy company that pay millions. Once again, the press chooses to spike these stories because they make it look like the Obama administration does have skeletons in their closet.

Link to your proof.

You don't think that looks suspicious at all? Foreign oil companies hiring politically connected relatives that have no experience in the energy industry? You don't think they were hiring a lobbyist in effect because the New York Times spiked the story? It must be sad to go through life without any critical deduction skills.
What about when Eric Holder and President Obama provided guns to Mexico drug cartels? Did you wonder why they chose to do such an act? Or did you just accept that President Obama was smart and knew what he was doing?

26 Nov 2019 11:23 #18 by koobookie

FredHayek wrote:

koobookie wrote:

Link to your proof.

You don't think that looks suspicious at all? Foreign oil companies hiring politically connected relatives that have no experience in the energy industry? You don't think they were hiring a lobbyist in effect because the New York Times spiked the story? It must be sad to go through life without any critical deduction skills.
What about when Eric Holder and President Obama provided guns to Mexico drug cartels? Did you wonder why they chose to do such an act? Or did you just accept that President Obama was smart and knew what he was doing?

So, no links, no proof, just "suspicious behavior."

How about this?

President Donald Trump employs several of his family members to work within his White House administration and help him run his business. His daughter Ivanka Trump serves as an advisor, and her husband, Jared Kushner, serves as assistant to the president and senior advisor. Trump’s older sons, Donald Trump Jr. and Eric Trump, are executive vice presidents of The Trump Organization.

The Trump administration also employs the son of Rudy Giuliani, Trump’s personal attorney. The White House pays him nearly six figures to serve as a sports liaison.

Suspicious?

www.cnbc.com/2019/11/22/rudy-giulianis-s...for-white-house.html

26 Nov 2019 16:18 #19 by Blazer Bob
ags to Riches!
By Washington DC standards, Joe and Jill Biden were paupers. When their son, Beau was terminally ill they considered having to sell their house to help pay his medical bills. According to a Forbes Aug 2019 article: “When Biden ended his term as vice president in January 2017, he filed another financial disclosure form, listing assets and liabilities worth somewhere between negative $897,000 and positive $489,000”. In other words, they were underwater.

Then a miracle happened. The floodgates opened and money came pouring in. Again from this Forbes 2019 article: “But over the next 23 months, the Bidens earned more than $15 million, according to tax filings.

dcdirtylaundry.com/miracle-joe-biden-was...-millions-come-from/

26 Nov 2019 17:56 #20 by Rick

Blazer Bob wrote: ags to Riches!
By Washington DC standards, Joe and Jill Biden were paupers. When their son, Beau was terminally ill they considered having to sell their house to help pay his medical bills. According to a Forbes Aug 2019 article: “When Biden ended his term as vice president in January 2017, he filed another financial disclosure form, listing assets and liabilities worth somewhere between negative $897,000 and positive $489,000”. In other words, they were underwater.

Then a miracle happened. The floodgates opened and money came pouring in. Again from this Forbes 2019 article: “But over the next 23 months, the Bidens earned more than $15 million, according to tax filings.

dcdirtylaundry.com/miracle-joe-biden-was...-millions-come-from/

I've come to the conclusion that it's hopeless trying to talk common sense with these people. If Trump's son made that much money for doing nothing with no experience in the industry and Trump threatened to hold back aid until the prosecutor was fired, Trump would be impeached because THAT is corruption. But it doesn't matter to them, they will deny and say nothing was wrong and claim there was some extensive investigation, which there was not. It would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic.

George Orwell
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pony Soldier

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds