The IG Report is Near

17 Dec 2019 10:13 #21 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic The IG Report is Near

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote: Gee, I am NOT seeing a response from the OP......????

Do you think the report exonerates the FBI and all the people who were involved in the investigation, like Comey? Will you accept what Durham finds since he has a much broader scope, domestically and internationally?

The IG report was devastating to the credibility of Obama's FBI. Do you also believe that a lack of documented and or testimonial evidence of bias is in fact proof that there was no bias? Please explain if this is your belief.

THOUGHT I spoke my truth succinctly....I believe, (because of Confessions of an economic hitman) that the gov. in it's totality, requires a major do over.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 Dec 2019 18:20 #22 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic The IG Report is Near
Another non answer to specific questions. I thought they were pretty easy to understand... oh well.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

18 Dec 2019 12:46 #23 by homeagain

Rick wrote: Another non answer to specific questions. I thought they were pretty easy to understand... oh well.

If I say EVERTHING in gov. is fubared.....would that satisfy your need for clarity?

18 Dec 2019 20:39 #24 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic The IG Report is Near

homeagain wrote:

Rick wrote: Another non answer to specific questions. I thought they were pretty easy to understand... oh well.

If I say EVERTHING in gov. is fubared.....would that satisfy your need for clarity?

And it is a big job to fix it. A journey of a thousand miles ...

"Interior to move most of Bureau of Land Management’s D.C. staff out west as part of larger reorganization push"...

www.washingtonpost.com/climate-environme...reorganization-push/

19 Dec 2019 07:44 #25 by homeagain

Blazer Bob wrote:

homeagain wrote:

And it is a big job to fix it. A journey of a thousand miles ...

"Interior to move most of Bureau of Land Management’s D.C. staff out west as part of larger reorganization push"...

www.washingtonpost.com/climate-environme...reorganization-push/

The COMPLETE quote is......"the journey of a thousand miles must begin with ONE step"
LAO TZU......

19 Dec 2019 18:47 #26 by Rick

homeagain wrote:

Was the government not fubared before Trump was duly elected? Of course it was, and now because of Trump we are getting to see behind the curtain as he burns it down.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

20 Dec 2019 08:08 #27 by homeagain

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote:

Was the government not fubared before Trump was duly elected? Of course it was, and now because of Trump we are getting to see behind the curtain as he burns it down.

[/b]

And goes down in flames, along with the curtain.....AGAIN...THE FOURTH TURNING.

21 Dec 2019 14:42 - 21 Dec 2019 18:27 #28 by Rick

homeagain wrote:

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote:

[/b

And goes down in flames, along with the curtain.....AGAIN...THE FOURTH TURNING.

]so are you predicting Trump goes down if flames ? I think it’s the other way around. He has exposed the most powerful law enforcement agency on the planet as well as our media as being anything but non biased watch dogs of Americans. There may be what you call a forth turning, but I don’t it’s going to turn the way you are expecting, or hoping for.

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds