The IG Report is Near

21 Nov 2019 20:00 #1 by Rick
The IG Report is Near was created by Rick
Are you ready for it? Have your worthless sources warned you about it? Do you realize how this will be used when the sham impeachment goes to the Senate where the POS Schiff will not be in control ? Of course you have no idea what I'm talking about because your little bubbles don't allow any truth to penetrate. You won't have to wait much longer (unlike HA's recession predictions).

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pony Soldier

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Nov 2019 20:48 #2 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic The IG Report is Near
Yes, I knew, and it's been covered by the "worthless" CNN.

Exclusive: Former FBI lawyer under investigation after allegedly altering document in 2016 Russia probe
By Katelyn Polantz and Evan Perez, CNN | Updated 8:57 PM ET, Thu November 21, 2019

A former FBI lawyer is under criminal investigation after allegedly altering a document related to 2016 surveillance of a Trump campaign adviser, several people briefed on the matter told CNN.

The finding is expected to be part of Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz's review of the FBI's effort to obtain warrants under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act on Carter Page, a former Trump campaign aide.

Some witnesses who have been interviewed in Horowitz's investigation have said they expect the inspector general to find mistakes in the FBI's handling of the FISA process, but that those mistakes do not undermine the premise for the FBI's investigation.

Horowitz is expected to release his report on December 9 and testify before the Senate Judiciary Committee two days later.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

21 Nov 2019 21:12 #3 by ScienceChic
And just for the record, I welcome any reviews into how investigations were conducted. Those who desire the truth fear no critical eye by reviewers like the Inspector General who has a stellar reputation for being fair and nonpartisan. If someone screwed up, they deserve to be held accountable.

Wishing you a good evening Rick.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

22 Nov 2019 07:32 #4 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic The IG Report is Near

Rick wrote: Are you ready for it? Have your worthless sources warned you about it? Do you realize how this will be used when the sham impeachment goes to the Senate where the POS Schiff will not be in control ? Of course you have no idea what I'm talking about because your little bubbles don't allow any truth to penetrate. You won't have to wait much longer (unlike HA's recession predictions).

[/b]

I am very observant of trends....the TREND NOW is exposing corruption in ALL forms, not
just the king or our government,but society in general. The Fourth Turning is occurring AND
the paradigm is required to change.....it is our choice as a species.

OH BY THE WAY......personal loans are on the uptick (might want to research that one)THAT
reflects problems within the economy ( but then, that is such a small piece of the puzzle, I can
see why you might have OVERLOOKED the information.

22 Nov 2019 08:54 #5 by homeagain

homeagain wrote:

Rick wrote: Are you ready for it? Have your worthless sources warned you about it? Do you realize how this will be used when the sham impeachment goes to the Senate where the POS Schiff will not be in control ? Of course you have no idea what I'm talking about because your little bubbles don't allow any truth to penetrate. You won't have to wait much longer (unlike HA's recession predictions).

[/b]

I am very observant of trends....the TREND NOW is exposing corruption in ALL forms, not
just the king or our government,but society in general. The Fourth Turning is occurring AND

OH BY THE WAY......personal loans are on the uptick (might want to research that one)THAT
reflects problems within the economy ( but then, that is such a small piece of the puzzle, I can

[/b]

www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/personal...s-economy/ar-BBX7SW0

For those who see rainbows.....reality check in order......jmo

22 Nov 2019 12:20 #6 by homeagain
www.bloomberg.com/graphics/trump-investigations/

Here is a rather long list of reports pending......just to make sure we have a COMPLETE PICTURE.

22 Nov 2019 19:44 #7 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic The IG Report is Near

ScienceChic wrote: And just for the record, I welcome any reviews into how investigations were conducted. Those who desire the truth fear no critical eye by reviewers like the Inspector General who has a stellar reputation for being fair and nonpartisan. If someone screwed up, they deserve to be held accountable.

Wishing you a good evening Rick.

I appreciate your honesty as it's pretty rare on your side when it comes to anything that goes against the worthless media narrative. How is it that virtually no print or tv media other than Fox cared a bit about the illegally obtained FISA warrants that I was talking about very early in your impeachment thread? If that exact same process was used to take out a Democrat, we all know how outraged your trusted sources would have been. The media is losing credibility every day and I don't know if they will ever recover.

I've been more critical of your posts than ever lately and it's only because I really do think you are an intelligent person... I just wish you would look a little closer at the processes used as well as the intense bias that was so evident in that and this current failed attempt at impeachment. The fact that CNN described the FISA abuse as "mistakes" is laughable and further proof that they are not journalists, they are propaganda hacks for the Democrats and they suck at propaganda because they are proven wrong time after time.

There's going to be much more damning evidence that ends up taking down more people who illegally used their power to take out a duly elected president. I'm guessing the media will ignore much of it because they will never be able to spin it away with their usual bullshit.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

22 Nov 2019 19:46 #8 by Rick

homeagain wrote:

[/b]

I can see why you are once again deflecting from the topic. It will not bode well for your side.

George Orwell

23 Nov 2019 07:50 #9 by ScienceChic
Are you prepared to accept the findings of the IG’s report Rick?

23 Nov 2019 21:20 #10 by Rick

ScienceChic wrote: Are you prepared to accept the findings of the IG’s report Rick?

Absolutely, are you? Have you accepted the fact that the whole Russia investigation was a massive waste of time and was likely started in a corrupt manner in order to take out a duly elected president? I'm guessing not.

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds