Unanswered Questions Thread

18 Jan 2020 10:49 #11 by koobookie

towermonkey wrote: Interesting question and it explains a lot of the left. “Who cares about law and process if we just get rid of this guy?” Sorry, but that question actually makes me despair for the future of our country.

Not sure how you got that impression from my post, or even from reading the news. This is about removing a President that has abused the power of his office and has obstructed justice. This is about upholding our Constitution and respecting our laws.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Jan 2020 10:52 #12 by homeagain

Rick wrote: In the coming impeachment trial, senators will be expected to be impartial jurors.

How can these four senators, Warren, Sanders, Klobuchar, and Bennett, be impartial when the man on trial is the man they are all trying to replace?

Would this scenario ever be acceptable in any courtroom in any trial outside of Washington?

THAT is so-o-o seriously inane ,when McConnell and Graham have stated FROM THE ONSET
of this scenario....they ARE NOT impartial and will vote as such...are U kidding me?

18 Jan 2020 15:11 #13 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Unanswered Questions Thread

homeagain wrote:

Rick wrote: In the coming impeachment trial, senators will be expected to be impartial jurors.

How can these four senators, Warren, Sanders, Klobuchar, and Bennett, be impartial when the man on trial is the man they are all trying to replace?

Would this scenario ever be acceptable in any courtroom in any trial outside of Washington?

THAT is so-o-o seriously inane ,when McConnell and Graham have stated FROM THE ONSET
of this scenario....they ARE NOT impartial and will vote as such...are U kidding me?

The reason the country is having to endure this latest Hail Mary is because Trump supposedly wanted the Biden’s investigated in order to help Trump win the 2020 election. Meanwhile these Senators running for president will have a conflict of interest by doing the very same thing. And like Ramage already said, these people have already said Trump is guilty yet you are ok with these people deciding Trumps fate. If you can’t see this as hypocrisy, you don’t know the meaning of the word.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

18 Jan 2020 17:02 #14 by homeagain

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote:

The reason the country is having to endure this latest Hail Mary is because Trump supposedly wanted the Biden’s investigated in order to help Trump win the 2020 election. Meanwhile these Senators running for president will have a conflict of interest by doing the very same thing. And like Ramage already said, these people have already said Trump is guilty yet you are ok with these people deciding Trumps fate. If you can’t see this as hypocrisy, you don’t know the meaning of the word.

[/b]

THE TRUE hypocrisy is this......OVERWHELMING evidence and testimony (by MANY)and
it's as if the information is inconsequential and inaccurate. I am unable to wrap my mind around the INABILITY of individuals to incorporate the information and form an independent
analysis....Constitution is in crisis and what dire danger this country is in.....

18 Jan 2020 18:27 #15 by Pony Soldier
The evidence that has been presented has been lacking both in credibility and substance. There is a reason why the impeachment charges are so vague and unrelated to a crime. This is a completely partisan campaign stunt, not a somber and prayerful process. It’s a joke and most people are onto the BS. It’s too bad that some actually believe the same media that has been lying to them for years.

18 Jan 2020 18:51 - 18 Jan 2020 18:55 #16 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Unanswered Questions Thread

homeagain wrote: THE TRUE hypocrisy is this......OVERWHELMING evidence and testimony (by MANY)and
it's as if the information is inconsequential and inaccurate. I am unable to wrap my mind around the INABILITY of individuals to incorporate the information and form an independent
analysis....Constitution is in crisis and what dire danger this country is in.....

Overwhelming evidence you say? Let me tell you what overwhelming evidence is... overwhelming evidence is running a secret server to traffic government business including classified information. Overwhelming evidence is wiping that server so clean that not even the FBI could recover information on the server. Then there’s the destruction of 33,000 emails that were subpoenaed, destruction of devices with hammers and then lying about everything.

Do you know what the excuse was for not pursuing her? No evidence of INTENT. Supposedly she didn’t intend to hide and destroy government information, so they let her off.

So where is the proof that Trump asked Ukraine to investigate the Biden’s, not because it had an unbearable stench of corruption, but because Trump was somehow afraid to run against a guy who is clearly losing his mind and can’t construct a complete thought? You recently admitted the Biden crap looked bad and nobody in this country I was interested in finding out what really went on over there, until Trump came along. This is why he’s the kind of president I want, regardless of his personality.

Show me evidence of intent and I’ll concede, but you don’t have it.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

19 Jan 2020 07:31 #17 by homeagain
[quote="towermonkey" post=364088]The evidence that has been presented has been lacking both in credibility and substance. There is a reason why the impeachment charges are so vague and unrelated to a crime. This is a completely partisan campaign stunt, not a somber and prayerful process. It’s a joke and most people are onto the BS. It’s too bad that some actually believe the same media that has been lying to them for years.[/quote]

WITHOUT being insulting,please explain your analysis of how you came to that conclusion....ALL
individuals who testified are lying? ALL emails,audio and other rock hard evidence (still coming
forward) are bogus? ALL just met up one day and plotted the plan to destroy the king? One
even decided to sacrifice her AMB. POSITION, just to deploy the plan? I would have to quote
Maya Angelo....''When they first show you who they are, BELIEVE THEM.....the king has been
caught in his own web and it is now a cocoon .

19 Jan 2020 07:54 #18 by homeagain

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote: THE TRUE hypocrisy is this......OVERWHELMING evidence and testimony (by MANY)and

Overwhelming evidence you say? Let me tell you what overwhelming evidence is... overwhelming evidence is running a secret server to traffic government business including classified information. Overwhelming evidence is wiping that server so clean that not even the FBI could recover information on the server. Then there’s the destruction of 33,000 emails that were subpoenaed, destruction of devices with hammers and then lying about everything.

Do you know what the excuse was for not pursuing her? No evidence of INTENT. Supposedly she didn’t intend to hide and destroy government information, so they let her off.

So where is the proof that Trump asked Ukraine to investigate the Biden’s, not because it had an unbearable stench of corruption, but because Trump was somehow afraid to run against a guy who is clearly losing his mind and can’t construct a complete thought? You recently admitted the Biden crap looked bad and nobody in this country I was interested in finding out what really went on over there, until Trump came along. This is why he’s the kind of president I want, regardless of his personality.

Show me evidence of intent and I’ll concede, but you don’t have it.

1st bolded.....the king was utilizing a secret server to transfer information he did not want exposed....key word SECRET....I am NO Hillary has been, who wanted a win.....we have already covered the BENEGAZHI fubar, which I found to be negligent, in the truest sense.

I still come back to the book ""CONFESSIONS of an economic hitman""...which you have stated you read......the Whole of the US gov. is corrupt...for many decades. I just want
witnesses and let the shit fly....because both sides need to come clean.

2nd bolded.....as we speak, the king's finances are part of this equation....was he in debt to
and beholden to foreign countries and his actions have been dictated by that factor. I DO NOT
comprehend the plan to piss the ENTIRE globe off....especially our allies....instead of circling
the wagons for protection, we are ONE sole wagon on the plains and the dangers are many.

Let me repeat that IMAGE.....picture one covered wagon crossing the vast land of new America,then RE IMAGINE a caravan of covered wagons....safety in numbers to protect all.

19 Jan 2020 08:12 #19 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic Unanswered Questions Thread
64 million people are in that lonely covered wagon.

19 Jan 2020 10:00 #20 by FredHayek
Great point. I recently was selected for jury duty, if while being interviewed, I had already declared the defendant was guilty, they would have refused to pick me for the case.
Senator Sanders should recuse himself, and go back on the campaign trail.
Along with Warren and the other current sitting senators like Bennett. They have all shown they cannot be impartial on this case, like a bunch of GOP senators.
Mitt Romney should also stand down for the trial.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.166 seconds