Unanswered Questions Thread

16 Jan 2020 20:01 #1 by Rick
The majority of "journalists" and "fact" checkers have proclaimed the Joe and Hunter Biden are innocent of any corruption or wrongdoing because they were investigated and contrary claims have all been debunked.

1. Who did this investigation and when was it?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Jan 2020 07:54 #2 by homeagain
I'll ask you the same.....who? I have already stated the Hunter hook up and how the appearance
of impropriety was NOT thought thru....is certainly worth a close look.

18 Jan 2020 08:46 #3 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Unanswered Questions Thread

homeagain wrote: I'll ask you the same.....who? I have already stated the Hunter hook up and how the appearance
of impropriety was NOT thought thru....is certainly worth a close look.

I'm asking the question to people who claim no wrongdoing was done because there was supposedly some kind of investigation that exonerated the Bidens. If this was Trump and one of his sons, don't you think Democrats would be calling for an investigation? You know that answer to that question.

Since this is at the heart of this impeachment joke, wouldn't it be good to know if there was corruption that any president would be concerned about, especially in a country known for massive corruption?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

18 Jan 2020 09:19 #4 by koobookie
I know this will not fit into your world view, but here goes.

www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/hu...ecutor-says-n1059136

A former Ukrainian prosecutor who investigated a gas company tied to Hunter Biden said Thursday that there was no evidence the former vice president's son engaged in illegal activity.

"From the perspective of Ukrainian legislation, he did not violate anything,” Yuriy Lutsenko told The Washington Post.

18 Jan 2020 09:21 #5 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Unanswered Questions Thread
In the coming impeachment trial, senators will be expected to be impartial jurors.

How can these four senators, Warren, Sanders, Klobuchar, and Bennett, be impartial when the man on trial is the man they are all trying to replace?

Would this scenario ever be acceptable in any courtroom in any trial outside of Washington?

George Orwell

18 Jan 2020 09:45 #6 by koobookie

Rick wrote: In the coming impeachment trial, senators will be expected to be impartial jurors.

How can these four senators, Warren, Sanders, Klobuchar, and Bennett, be impartial when the man on trial is the man they are all trying to replace?

Would this scenario ever be acceptable in any courtroom in any trial outside of Washington?

Just because they might be running against him this fall does not mean they cannot be impartial.

How can several Senators, like McConnell, be impartial when they have already publicly declared that they will acquit? Do you think any judge would allow that in a courtroom?

18 Jan 2020 10:24 #7 by Pony Soldier

koobookie wrote: I know this will not fit into your world view, but here goes.

www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/hu...ecutor-says-n1059136

A former Ukrainian prosecutor who investigated a gas company tied to Hunter Biden said Thursday that there was no evidence the former vice president's son engaged in illegal activity.

"From the perspective of Ukrainian legislation, he did not violate anything,” Yuriy Lutsenko told The Washington Post.

Isn’t that the guy who Biden had installed into the position after he got the guy fired who was investigating his son and Burisma? Seems like that might taint that finding just a bit but I guess that’s just me.

18 Jan 2020 10:24 #8 by koobookie
Unanswered questions, huh? Okay, here's one:

Why are conservatives defending Trump? It's obvious that he is corrupt, that he doesn't know what he's doing, that he is in over his head, that he is constantly lying and making bad decisions. Why fight FOR him? Why not let this grifter go down, and then get Pence as Prez? Isn't he much better than the dotard currently in the oval office?

18 Jan 2020 10:27 #9 by Pony Soldier
Interesting question and it explains a lot of the left. “Who cares about law and process if we just get rid of this guy?” Sorry, but that question actually makes me despair for the future of our country.

18 Jan 2020 10:49 #10 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic Unanswered Questions Thread
Several points should be addressed. 1. The impeachment trial in the Senate is not a trial following the U.S. Code. 2. That being said the swearing-in of the Senate as the jury requires the following:
”I solemnly swear (or affirm) that in all things appertaining to the trial of ____, now pending, I will do impartial justice according to the Constitution and laws, so help me God.” 3. in that the 4 senators running for the democrat nomination had stated publicly that the President is guilty, it does make one wonder how they can render impartial justice.

4. Koobookie, you are letting your Trump Derangement Sydrome get the best of you. "does not know what he is doing", "making bad decisions" "dotard", etc Certainly you are entitled to your opinion, and think how much more informative your comments would be if backed up by facts rather than rantings.

5. From thehill.com, 4/1/2019 "
"But Ukrainian officials tell me there was one crucial piece of information that Biden must have known but didn’t mention to his audience: The prosecutor he got fired was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into the natural gas firm Burisma Holdings that employed Biden’s younger son, Hunter, as a board member."

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds