VIX, DOW decide a decline OR all is just DANDY

05 Mar 2020 12:08 #11 by Pony Soldier

homeagain wrote:

Pony Soldier wrote: Rah rah! Its sickening to watch liberals cheer on the destruction of the stock market that they are causing with breathless news reports about the horrible corona virus that is orders of magnitude less dangerous than the flu.

[/b]

THAT, my dear is mis-information from your king....who attempts to minimize this and the
EXPERTS IN THE FIELD are attempting to provide correct information...because THEY are still working the problem and are on the front lines.....your GERM PHOBIC GURU of great lies is
spouting shit he knows NOTHING about.

I am not, and would not be your "dear". The flu has already killed 16,000 Americans this year and infected millions. How is this new virus that is similar to the common cold in most people worse? 10 deaths? Even if it grows by 2 orders of magnitude, the flu would be much worse. Its called science...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coronavirus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

05 Mar 2020 12:30 #12 by homeagain
WHEN U HAVE NOT TESTED the population(lack of planning) and the test kits are just now
ramping up(lack of planning).....how can extrapolate the EXACT repercussions of the virus.?
It is reprehensible for anyone to say "I have a HUNCH that the numbers are not that high".....WTF

05 Mar 2020 14:06 #13 by homeagain

Pony Soldier wrote:

homeagain wrote:

Pony Soldier wrote: Rah rah! Its sickening to watch liberals cheer on the destruction of the stock market that they are causing with breathless news reports about the horrible corona virus that is orders of magnitude less dangerous than the flu.

[/b]

THAT, my dear is mis-information from your king....who attempts to minimize this and the
EXPERTS IN THE FIELD are attempting to provide correct information...because THEY are still working the problem and are on the front lines.....your GERM PHOBIC GURU of great lies is
spouting shit he knows NOTHING about.

I am not, and would not be your "dear". The flu has already killed 16,000 Americans this year and infected millions. How is this new virus that is similar to the common cold in most people worse? 10 deaths? Even if it grows by 2 orders of magnitude, the flu would be much worse. Its called science...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coronavirus

www.cnbc.com/2020/03/05/senate-passes-8p...-to-trumps-desk.html

8 BILLION dollars, just now on the king's desk to sign( a day late and a dollar short---WE GOT THIS).....Watch the video of EXPERTS stating they will not know about mortality rates,till we
are further down the path.....WHO do u believe a liar or the people on the front line?

05 Mar 2020 17:47 #14 by Pony Soldier
I believe the readily available statistics that are also available to you. I believe the doctors I’ve spoken to about this as well as the multitude of doctors that have been interviewed. Stop panicking. It’s unhealthy.

05 Mar 2020 18:30 #15 by homeagain
THEN tell your king to cease the lies....and "hunches''.....I will continue to post, when the
facts are in jeopardy...because people's lives are being impacted by MIS INFORMATION,which
is fulfilling a purpose.....the economy MUST thrive or the king's throne is no longer his.

05 Mar 2020 18:36 #16 by homeagain

Pony Soldier wrote: I believe the readily available statistics that are also available to you. I believe the doctors I’ve spoken to about this as well as the multitude of doctors that have been interviewed. Stop panicking. It’s unhealthy.

AND they ALL state the situation is fluid and an ACCURATE count can not be obtained until more
people are tested....presently THAT endeavor is being hindered by the LACK OF KITS....GET A
CLUE.....the king's lack of skill set (PENCE TOO) is obvious

05 Mar 2020 20:29 #17 by Rick

homeagain wrote:

8 BILLION dollars, just now on the king's desk to sign( a day late and a dollar short---WE GOT THIS).....Watch the video of EXPERTS stating they will not know about mortality rates,till we
are further down the path.....WHO do u believe a liar or the people on the front line?

Remember the Swine flu HA? Remember when Obama waited until there were 1000 dead before tossing 1 billion at it and then we lost more than 10,000 lives? Did he call for any travel bans? There isn't anything Trump could have done that would have satisfied you and you know it.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

06 Mar 2020 07:36 #18 by homeagain

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote:

Remember the Swine flu HA? Remember when Obama waited until there were 1000 dead before tossing 1 billion at it and then we lost more than 10,000 lives? Did he call for any travel bans? There isn't anything Trump could have done that would have satisfied you and you know it.

[/b]

FOR A START.....he could cease the incessant lies and mis information,he is desperate to make this disappear,because his ass is on the line and he will NOT be the king anymore.

Pence,as of last nite, admitted the test kits are going to take much longer to roll out....the
king is being seriously damaged by his prideful proclamation.....we are magnificently prepared,
we have this....NOW his credibility and skill set is on display for ALL to see...."the king has no
clothes on" said the boy at the parade.

ANOTHER forwarding thinking thought.....in the RUSH to roll out the kits, how many WILL
BE DEFECT....since we have already confronted THAT confusing issue in the past.

THIS is so fubared,read the topic REAL AND RAW, being in the center of corona....it is
penned by a Physician. IT makes the crisis crystal clear.....

06 Mar 2020 07:42 #19 by Rick
Economy adds 273K jobs in February, crushing expectations amid coronavirus worries

thehill.com/policy/finance/486255-februa...labor-bureau-economy

Just a little more ignored perspective.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

06 Mar 2020 07:49 #20 by homeagain

Rick wrote: Economy adds 273K jobs in February, crushing expectations amid coronavirus worries

thehill.com/policy/finance/486255-februa...labor-bureau-economy

Just a little more ignored perspective.

preading COVID-19 coronavirus and the scramble to contain it will take a serious toll on the economy. The U.S. economy's heavy reliance on service sector employment poses unique risks to a country bracing for intense social distancing fading consumer spending.

"Face-to-face service industries — the kind of businesses that go into a tailspin when fearful people withdraw from one another — tend to dominate economies in high-income countries more than they do in China," wrote Austan Goolsbee, the former chief White House economic adviser to former President Obama, in a New York Times op-ed.

"If people stay home from school, stop traveling and don’t go to sporting events, the gym or the dentist, the economic consequence would be worse." THE MOST IMPORTANT PIECE

Time to create page: 0.166 seconds