VIX, DOW decide a decline OR all is just DANDY

01 Feb 2020 17:33 #1 by homeagain
www.reuters.com/article/us-china-health-...-china-idUSKBN1ZU1LG

The advancing avalanche effect.....watch the VIX for your verification of "shit is hitting the fan"....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Feb 2020 18:24 #2 by Blazer Bob

homeagain wrote: www.reuters.com/article/us-china-health-...-china-idUSKBN1ZU1LG

The advancing avalanche effect.....watch the VIX for your verification of "shit is hitting the fan"....

All is just dandy. Wait for it.

05 Feb 2020 08:15 #3 by FredHayek
I am a little confused. When the news first hit, you saw Wall Street react with lower stock values. But stocks have rallied. I do think that governments have done a good job hitting back with quarantines and other effective measures. But I have to think travel industries and much of our supply line from China will be disrupted for a few months. We are going to Panama later this month and were considering cancelling the trip, but I think we will ride it out. If it gets a lot worse, we can always catch a flight back to the States.
Bright side? It appears the disease only kills those who are already at risk. The healthy get it, but can fight it.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

28 Feb 2020 17:43 #4 by homeagain

Blazer Bob wrote:

homeagain wrote: www.reuters.com/article/us-china-health-...-china-idUSKBN1ZU1LG

[/b]

ONE MONTH LATER.......avalanche buried the balance sheet .....the FULL affect just now being
realized...watch what happens.

29 Feb 2020 06:40 #5 by homeagain

homeagain wrote:

Blazer Bob wrote:

[/b]

ONE MONTH LATER.......avalanche buried the balance sheet .....the FULL affect just now being
realized...watch what happens.

VIX at 40.11.....THAT is several points HIGHER than 2008,when shit was hitting the fan....:cuss:

05 Mar 2020 07:56 #6 by homeagain
Do you have whiplash? A schizo stock market, vix is STILL above 20,TWENTY being the threshold for fear tolerance......38 and chg right now......in 2008 it was the same number.

Do your remember the post about a LEHMAN survivor in 2008.....they stated (months ago) the
scenario is setting up for a FALL, just like 2008.....oh my, watch what happens....:Ivoted:

05 Mar 2020 08:44 #7 by Pony Soldier
Rah rah! Its sickening to watch liberals cheer on the destruction of the stock market that they are causing with breathless news reports about the horrible corona virus that is orders of magnitude less dangerous than the flu.

05 Mar 2020 09:33 #8 by FredHayek
Fed is concerned. Lower rates declared. Hope this keeps the economy going.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

05 Mar 2020 11:08 #9 by homeagain

Pony Soldier wrote: Rah rah! Its sickening to watch liberals cheer on the destruction of the stock market that they are causing with breathless news reports about the horrible corona virus that is orders of magnitude less dangerous than the flu.

[/b]

THAT, my dear is mis-information from your king....who attempts to minimize this and the
EXPERTS IN THE FIELD are attempting to provide correct information...because THEY are still working the problem and are on the front lines.....your GERM PHOBIC GURU of great lies is
spouting shit he knows NOTHING about.

05 Mar 2020 11:10 #10 by homeagain

FredHayek wrote: Fed is concerned. Lower rates declared. Hope this keeps the economy going.

THE LOWER rates have not worked as expected,your king wants ZERO INTEREST RATES...And will WHINE until the feds capitulate.....

Time to create page: 0.166 seconds