VIX, DOW decide a decline OR all is just DANDY

06 Mar 2020 07:57 #21 by Rick
If job numbers were much less than expected, you would have used that as proof of your argument. When the facts counter your endless gloom and doom predictions that never materialize, you ignore them. My suggestion is that you st back for a while and watch how things unfold instead of always looking for the apocalyptic scenario to materialize. Just a thought.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Mar 2020 08:29 #22 by homeagain

Rick wrote: If job numbers were much less than expected, you would have used that as proof of your argument. When the facts counter your endless gloom and doom predictions that never materialize, you ignore them. My suggestion is that you st back for a while and watch how things unfold instead of always looking for the apocalyptic scenario to materialize. Just a thought.

AND MY SUGGESTION is two fold.......the DOW IS IN CORRECTION and the vix is as high as
2008,you MIGHT want to review what transpires when those numbers continue to be a concern .

Things are unfolding in the manner they should....THE FOURTH TURNING.....a revolt,upheaval,
a radical change to the norm.....and oh, by the way, the transit (trend) I have previously posted.... is NOW here....U were forewarned,but assumed I was blowing smoke. WELCOME
to the world of woes.....U easily forget how 2008 was dismissed and DENIAL was the word of
the day.......do we NOT learn from history....I guess not.

06 Mar 2020 09:38 #23 by Blazer Bob
ha, this is from someone else who is a believer but has a different take on THE FOURTH TURNING.

..."And this is how/why I believe DJT will become the re-founding Father of America. He will set the stage for the next 100-200 years of American History by embracing elements of the 3 presidents I have mentioned."...

www.siliconinvestor.com/readmsg.aspx?msg...txt=FOURTH%20TURNING

06 Mar 2020 10:25 #24 by homeagain
finance.yahoo.com/news/u-rates-hurtle-to...-zero-103400835.html

ZIP....ZERO INTEREST RATES forth coming. the numbers you have posted WERE then, NOW
is a totally different animal......2008 REDO

06 Mar 2020 13:38 - 06 Mar 2020 13:44 #25 by homeagain

Blazer Bob wrote: ha, this is from someone else who is a believer but has a different take on THE FOURTH TURNING.

..."And this is how/why I believe DJT will become the re-founding Father of America. He will set the stage for the next 100-200 years of American History by embracing elements of the 3 presidents I have mentioned."...

www.siliconinvestor.com/readmsg.aspx?msgid=32575928&

srchtxt=FOURTH%20TURNING

COULD BE.......with URANUS and PLUTO involved (deeply involved)....the keywords are
Uranus-=sudden events,radical re-alignment,unexpected.....Pluto=tear down,start over,the
phoenix rising from the ashes to be re born.

THANKS for the link....it paints the picture I have posted along.....(of course, NO ONE thought
there was validity or value in the pov.

06 Mar 2020 15:34 #26 by Blazer Bob

THANKS for the link....it paints the picture I have posted along.....(of course, NO ONE thought
there was validity or value in the pov.

Your welcome. Glad it means more to you than to me. Way back when I thought I understood what you were referring to. Then as time passed I came to realize that I have no clue.
I thought you were talking about this:

"The Eight Stages of the Rise and Fall of Civilizations:

blog.adw.org/2016/10/eight-stages-rise-fall-civilizations/

That's alright. My cat and I are happy to cruise through this stage of lives in blissful, amused ignorance.

06 Mar 2020 16:46 #27 by homeagain
AND I.....have simplified my life (of course it took alot of effort)but, at 72, I will not be jerked around
(by the king or anyone else)...there seems to be an extraordinary effort to confuse issues and I
don't do confusion.....:whistle:

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds