3.28 MILLION marks a hot mess

30 Mar 2020 19:40 #21 by Pony Soldier

koobookie wrote: There are pictures in this article.

www.cnn.com/2020/03/30/us/brooklyn-hospi...ts-deaths/index.html

One picture that shows 3 or 4 patients and a couple of pictures of doctors. I’m still waiting. I’m not saying it’s fake, just that it’s weird. Is there some kind of censorship taking place?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Mar 2020 20:26 #22 by koobookie
Somebody needs to get to the bottom of this! It's a conspiracy! Why aren't there more pictures of covid patients in the hospital and dying? We have a right to see them in their hospital beds! Trump should do a press conference and ask somebody to do something! The press is covering up all of this and .....

Really? Seriously?

01 Apr 2020 12:14 #23 by ScienceChic
Or maybe the doctors and nurses are already overwhelmed and simply trying to get through their days without becoming infected themselves and they aren't trying to violate HIPAA laws filming patients?? The peak is coming in the next two weeks, so I wouldn't expect to see photos of gurneys crowding hallways and bodies piling up yet, but that doesn't mean it isn't coming soon. Already hundreds are dying daily. We all know how it's gone in Italy and Spain, we've seen the numbers of hospital beds, ventilators, and staff available to handle this and projected infections, we'll see the devastation soon enough. :(

A New York nurse shared a chilling photo of coronavirus victims to show 'the ghastly reality of what' medical workers deal with on frontlines
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. (Libby Torres) INSIDER | March 29, 2020

Hospitals overflowing with bodies in US epicenter of virus
By ROBERT BUMSTED and MICHAEL R. SISAK, AP News | March 31, 2020

Medical personnel are reporting some of the toughest conditions they have seen during the coronavirus outbreak
Twitter - Coronavirus | March 29, 2020

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

01 Apr 2020 18:15 - 01 Apr 2020 18:16 #24 by Pony Soldier
Here's a breakdown of the deaths in NYC. Question for those in the know - are they counting deaths that would have otherwise occurred as CV deaths if the patient tests positive? The column showing without underlying conditions is the reason I ask.

www1.nyc.gov/assets/doh/downloads/pdf/im...a-summary-deaths.pdf
Attachments:

01 Apr 2020 19:46 #25 by ramage
The statistics are telling. I say that because it is what is expected. Over 65 with a significant co-morbidity make up 80%+ of the fatalities. Something that we will never now, how many of these people would have died from the flu superimposed on their pre-existing conditions
It will be fascinating to see how the virus works out in Sweden and Japan where a different approach is being utilized..

02 Apr 2020 07:42 #26 by homeagain

homeagain wrote: finance.yahoo.com/news/coronavirus-weekl...ch-21-153036254.html

3.28 MILLION CLAIMS AS OF TODAY.......how does this look like it is almost over? Easter is not the magic mark....FALL is the first glimmer of hope....jmo

10 MILLION CLAIMS TOTAL AS OF THIS WEEK.........6 Million filed ON TOP OF LAST NUMBER
HOW will the KING keep his throne, when he has literally thrown away troves of AMERICAN
lives???? IF you thought the "great recession" was a wreck, You ain't seen NOTHIN' yet......IF
the king miraculously becomes a MAN,institutes shovel ready projects, corrects the inadequate
infrastructure and puts MILLIONS OF PEOPLE TO WORK making this country "great again''...
U might see a turn around, I do not have that much faith in this manchild.

Time to create page: 0.169 seconds