"Like a Miracle, it will be gone"

01 Jul 2020 20:06 #21 by Pony Soldier
Pulse and O2 both at 86 lol. I’ve had several PE’s this year and still feel a ton of clots in my left leg a full year after the injury. Thing us I’m developing a cough and feeling kinda puny so want to avoid the ER if I can.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Jul 2020 20:27 #22 by homeagain

Rick wrote:

Pony Soldier wrote: Woke up yesterday feeling like someone was sitting on my chest. Called the doc and they sent me to get tested. I’m pretty sure I have a pulmonary embolism and not Covid but they won’t even look at me for that until I test negative. This is stupid and just may kill me.

PE's are super painful (I had 12) and can be deadly. Go to the ER ASAP if you think you have one or more and tel them you can't breathe. That can move to your brain so don't take no for an answer! I got very lucky and was treated fast (before the ACA debacle).

NOT A DOCTOR HERE, but 86 is a dangerously low number, I agree with Rick, SELF ADVOCATE AND
DEMAND attention....oxygen saturation is WAY TOO LOW.....do you have oxygen tank? GO TO ER

02 Jul 2020 06:06 #23 by HEARTLESS
Pony Soldier, How are you doing this morning? If you are in the greater Denver metro region and need a ride to Dr, let me know.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

02 Jul 2020 06:22 #24 by Pony Soldier
Feeling a bit better this morning other than feeling strangely tired. Appreciate the offer but I live in the Upstate of South Carolina so it would be a bit of a drive.

02 Jul 2020 06:39 #25 by HEARTLESS
Glad to hear you're feeling better. Although I have driven about 1,200 miles in 22 hours to see my oldest brother one final time, pancreatic cancer, that is a big drive to SC. My wife says it is a beautiful state as I have never been there. She had a friend that lived near the coast before she passed (wife's friend). Homeagain is right, your oxygen saturation level is too low, especially when not at high elevation. Did they at least draw blood or some other method to test for the virus?

02 Jul 2020 06:41 #26 by homeagain

Pony Soldier wrote: Feeling a bit better this morning other than feeling strangely tired. Appreciate the offer but I live in the Upstate of South Carolina so it would be a bit of a drive.

VERY GLAD TO HEAR FROM U....u must have a oximeter, my understanding of readings is if U are
at sea level your sat.level should be at hi 90's 97-99, here at Denver 5280, 93 or so is good, I,m at
6,000 in Montrose and mine reads 93 generally....unclear what your altitude is there, but that number
U gave seemed dangerously low...if happens again, or U don't feel well, have dr call into er and give orders,
(IF he has an answering service or on call dr.)....it seems unreasonable,with your pre exisiting conditions
that U would have to wait for test results...BUT WE ALLKNOW HOW FUBARED everything is right now.

02 Jul 2020 07:19 #27 by Pony Soldier
I just stumbled across this:

www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/health-52662065

It could actually be this stupid virus causing this. I’m already on blood thinners and have to get checked every month. My results have always been a straight line right down the middle of the range right up until the last couple where they’ve been all over the place. Guess I’ll find out soon.

02 Jul 2020 08:00 #28 by homeagain
Have they done a recent x-ray of your lungs? THAT seems to be the first thing I would want ordered....again
NOT A DOCTOR,but I do alot of research and that is what they highly recommended,very early on.....the
films would clearly show the impacted parts of the lungs....doc. article explains that early indications show
that the films capture the virus progression into the lungs...treatment can then be preemptive. doctors
are still attempting to figure out proctocol....

06 Jul 2020 15:44 #29 by HEARTLESS
Anyone heard how Pony Soldier is doing?

06 Jul 2020 16:44 #30 by HEARTLESS
Yes, this is episode 9. You can watch the previous 8 if you want.

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds