"Like a Miracle, it will be gone"

01 Jul 2020 06:58 #1 by homeagain
graphics.reuters.com/HEALTH-CORONAVIRUS/USA-TRENDS/dgkvlgkrkpb/

4th of July upcoming...ANOTHER holiday,watch what happens by the end of July.....same scenario as Memorial day weekend...MAP MAKES IT CLEAR,
we are not in a second wave,we NEVER got out of the first....(what a surprise, the king is keeping a low profile on pandemic.) "Like a miracle, it will be
gone"....haven't we heard this bull shit before? "Mission accomplished"....will forever be a battle cry of crap.NOW, add another one.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Jul 2020 07:11 #2 by HEARTLESS

homeagain wrote: graphics.reuters.com/HEALTH-CORONAVIRUS/USA-TRENDS/dgkvlgkrkpb/

4th of July upcoming...ANOTHER holiday,watch what happens by the end of July.....same scenario as Memorial day weekend...MAP MAKES IT CLEAR,
we are not in a second wave,we NEVER got out of the first....(what a surprise, the king is keeping a low profile on pandemic.) "Like a miracle, it will be
gone"....haven't we heard this bull shit before? "Mission accomplished"....will forever be a battle cry of crap.NOW, add another one.

Did you bother to look at the weekly deaths scale, then click "uniform scale?" Of course not, then you would have seen the only states that had huge spikes were all Democrat run, Governors and Mayors. You should probably look more carefully before posting.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

01 Jul 2020 07:40 #3 by homeagain

HEARTLESS wrote:

homeagain wrote: graphics.reuters.com/HEALTH-CORONAVIRUS/USA-TRENDS/dgkvlgkrkpb/

Did you bother to look at the weekly deaths scale, then click "uniform scale?" Of course not, then you would have seen the only states that had huge spikes were all Democrat run, Governors and Mayors. You should probably look more carefully before posting.

[/b]

thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/505345-...ng-as-covid-19-cases EXCUSE ME????? U might want to look more carefully.....WTF

01 Jul 2020 07:46 #4 by HEARTLESS
New deaths, then weekly reported deaths by state, then click "uniform scale." Mark Twain said "there are lies, damn lies and statistics."

01 Jul 2020 08:21 #5 by homeagain
IF U wish to be a mushroom,THAT is your choice....THE USA is the model for this misery (along with Brazil)
I predicted the problem would arise AFTER MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND.... the virus is NOT mitigating,but
rather multiplying...U can cite ANY source U wish to counter that fact,.but the fact remains...we are NOT
welcome to OTHER COUNTRIES because of our poor performance in protecting the populace...WHAT does that tell U?

01 Jul 2020 09:07 #6 by HEARTLESS

homeagain wrote: IF U wish to be a mushroom,THAT is your choice....THE USA is the model for this misery (along with Brazil)
I predicted the problem would arise AFTER MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND.... the virus is NOT mitigating,but
rather multiplying...U can cite ANY source U wish to counter that fact,.but the fact remains...we are NOT
welcome to OTHER COUNTRIES because of our poor performance in protecting the populace...WHAT does that tell U?

So you believe China on their rona numbers? Not welcome to other countries, so do you believe all international flights have been cancelled that depart the US? My brother-in-law is in Japan right now, first a 2 week quarantine, then he has 2 weeks for his business there. When he comes back it will be 2 week quarantine here as well. I don't try to predict as you have stated you do. No crystal ball, tarot cards reading tea leaves ,etc. High mortality rates may be more indicative of poor localised management than OMG the Orange man is BAD!!! Regarding mushrooms, I am more of a reishi or shiitake where as you may be more amanitin. JMHO

01 Jul 2020 09:44 #7 by ramage
" I am more of a reishi or shiitake where as you may be more amanitin. JMHO." Heartless.

Now that is funny!

As an aside, I prefer portabellas.

01 Jul 2020 09:47 #8 by HEARTLESS
Humor is always the best medicine. Remember, we're laughing with you, not at you (at least most of the time).

01 Jul 2020 09:59 #9 by homeagain

HEARTLESS wrote: Humor is always the best medicine. Remember, we're laughing with you, not at you (at least most of the time).

I LOVE HUMOR (SARCASM),but not when other lives are in danger.

www.nytimes.com/2020/06/26/world/europe/...e-us-travel-ban.html

01 Jul 2020 10:13 #10 by HEARTLESS
We live in a dangerous world, always have, probably always will be. If you had travel plans involving Europe, I'm sorry. I don't need to cancel my trip to the Riviera as I don't even have a passport.

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds