Questions With Easy Answers

16 Jul 2020 19:08 #21 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Questions With Easy Answers

HEARTLESS wrote:

Rick wrote: Here's another one we should all know..

Between now and election day, will Joe Biden be asked ANY hard questions by ANY major news network?

Hard questions would include asking what he has accomplished in 40+ years of government "service" and if he has the answers to our problems, why didn't he push to implement those answers when he was VP? Another one that won't be asked but would be if he was Trump is how did his son make so much money in Ukraine and China?

If Biden is ever asked a hard question, please let me know in this thread.

If hidin' Biden ever forms a complete coherent sentence, that will be news.

I agree, but will he be asked any tough questions as all candidates should be required to do when running for the most powerful job on the planet? Anyone?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 Jul 2020 03:58 #22 by HEARTLESS
The controlled media only questions our President, not the chosen one of the Demoncraps.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

17 Jul 2020 06:39 #23 by homeagain

Rick wrote:

Pony Soldier wrote: I'll ask my own then since you want specifics. If I were the mayor of Minneapolis and defunded the police force as an acquiescence to demands by looters, arsonists and thugs and then asked the federal government for aid to rebuild what damage I had caused by said defunding, would I be justified?

Guess I have to spell these questions out with every detail, thanks for wording that in a way that HA is willing to answer and thank you HA for answering.

WORDING is everything ....IF U want to CYA.....learned that in corp America. In order to CYA, document
all info, time,date,who and verbatim quote. It eliminates alot of bs and confusion.(oh and then repeat it back
to the individual to be SURE U understood what was said).....I get things expedited and cut thru the BS)

17 Jul 2020 08:42 - 18 Jul 2020 07:49 #24 by Rick
I guess I'm old school and prefer to talk here like I do in person. If I discussing something I give the information I've accumulated in my working brain and don't rely on the internet for everything. Why can't we just talk like people anymore without demanding sources and exact quotes? Do you do this when talking to people in person or is this just an internet thing?

Since you're here talking to me, do you feel my last question needs some revision or is the question clear enough to answer? I'll try it a different way just in case...

Should a fair media that works for the people give softball questions to one candidate while grilling the other candidate with much tougher questions? Is the media doing it's proper job if it refuses to vet the candidate it prefers?

Those are questions that just require YOUR opinion based on your own understanding of what the role of the press should be.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

17 Jul 2020 14:27 #25 by homeagain

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote:
WORDING is everything ....IF U want to CYA.....learned that in corp America. In order to CYA, document
all info, time,date,who and verbatim quote. It eliminates alot of bs and confusion.(oh and then repeat it back
to the individual to be SURE U understood what was said).....I get things expedited and cut thru the BS)

I guess I'm old school and prefer to talk here like I do in person. If I discussing something I give the information I've accumulated in my working brain and don't rely on the internet for everything. Why can't we just talk like people anymore without demanding sources and exact quotes? Do you do this when talking to people in person or is this just an internet thing?

Since you're here talking to me, do you feel my last question needs some revision or is the question clear enough to answer? I'll try it a different way just in case...

Should a fair media that works for the people give softball questions to one candidate while grilling the other candidate with much tougher questions? Is the media doing it's proper job if it refuses to vet the candidate it prefers?

Those are questions that just require YOUR opinion based on your own understanding of what the role of the press should be.

2nd bolded....the reason I don't watch debates,media/POTUS briefings,Q&A conferences or other
forms of political conversations (in the media) is because it is SSDD....PRESENTLY I am in shut down
mode (notice I ATTEMPT to post other topics.....NO ONE comments in those....IF it contains the king
and Biden BS.... BAM....we are off to the races.....it becomes mundane and tedious

NEITHER candidate will be successful in pulling this nation together,not the economy,not the "collective
American way".....we are in flux,fubared beyond belief....those are my own thoughts.

When I am dealing with antagonistic or blatant blow off situations. I revert to "CYA corp stance.(1st bolded)

The continuing contention that the king is NOT a sociopath, horror of a human being is difficult to understand....specifically when a PROFESSIONAL (within the family unit)has provided a profound
platform of proof and background to the up bringing of this person.

SO-O, as U requested, I am "speaking" to U as if we were face to face.

17 Jul 2020 19:11 #26 by Rick
You must have been a dodge ball master as a kid. I give up.

George Orwell

17 Jul 2020 20:09 #27 by Blazer Bob
In what world is referring to someone, anyone as a horror of a human being rational. It is more like a primal scream.
To me it indicates someone who is beyond all capacity for intelligent discussion and I find that incomprehensible.

17 Jul 2020 20:34 #28 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic Questions With Easy Answers
Your are just finding out?

18 Jul 2020 06:35 #29 by homeagain

Rick wrote: You must have been a dodge ball master as a kid. I give up.

NICE DEFLECTION....a blow off....is that all ya' got?

18 Jul 2020 06:44 #30 by homeagain

Blazer Bob wrote: In what world is referring to someone, anyone as a horror of a human being rational. It is more like a primal scream.
To me it indicates someone who is beyond all capacity for intelligent discussion and I find that incomprehensible.

IN WHAT WORLD do U live in? IF U find the king to be intelligent,rational AND capable of a caring
thought process, I have to question THAT world......A psychologist,who has INSIDE imitate knowledge
called it....I saw it from the genesis,and NOW PROOF POSITIVE has been presented to U....I find the LAST
STATEMENT to be incomprehensible ....

Time to create page: 0.175 seconds