Moody's forecast: Trump will win election in landslide

22 Jul 2020 13:13 #11 by homeagain

Pony Soldier wrote: Its a video - not a sham claim. He said it. His controllers want to walk it back with the help of a compliant media, but he said it. Listen to the video. Wallace is a hack and would never have gotten anywhere without his name.

EVERY HEARD of pixel manipulation/or altering content....they do it all the time with commercials...like
the baby "broker" talking finance....or dogs talking to their owners. :whistle:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Jul 2020 14:04 #12 by HEARTLESS
The best editing, cgi, and clone training, and hidin' Biden is still an imbecil.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

22 Jul 2020 14:15 #13 by Pony Soldier
I heard the interview live. It’s out there whether you want to believe it or not. He’s a pandered of epic proportions. He will literally take any side of any issue if he thinks it will gain him advantage. Biden is a sock puppet.

22 Jul 2020 14:23 #14 by homeagain

Pony Soldier wrote: I heard the interview live. It’s out there whether you want to believe it or not. He’s a pandered of epic proportions. He will literally take any side of any issue if he thinks it will gain him advantage. Biden is a sock puppet.

OMG....and NOW the king is saying it's patriotic to wear a mask and PROUDLY parades around in one...and
that the virus is going to get worse before it gets better?! AND U R seriously stating the bolded? CAN WE
PLEASE BE HONEST WITH EACH OTHER.....it's politics....played to perfection.

22 Jul 2020 15:29 #15 by Blazer Bob

ScienceChic wrote: nor do the majority of Democrats and Unaffilated voters. It's the extreme left kooks, a small subset of the population, who are rioting and trying to tear everything down:.

I hope you are right but the bigger problem is that small subset seems to have cowed the rest of the democrats into silence. As well as way too many republicans. As well as the Trump haters who only object in tiny squeaky voice meant to not be heard because they think it would help the President.

I could point to some historical precedents but will leave that to you instead.

22 Jul 2020 18:37 #16 by Rick

ScienceChic wrote: Ricks, if you want people to consider agreeing with you, you have to present facts, not alternative reality.

Businesses were shut down by the virus, not Democrats.

I would suggest you take your own advice as well. It's primarily the Democrats who want perpetual lockdowns and mostly Republicans who want us to reopen and save businesses. It's primarily Democrats who want to keep schools closed which will again hurt working families and the children especially. We know why this is, if the economy doesn't collapse and we find ways to get back to work, Trump has a much better chance of being reelected.

Show me liberal politicians who are pushing against the lockdowns and school closures, maybe I'm missing some news I need to know.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

22 Jul 2020 18:41 #17 by Rick

FredHayek wrote: I see it as a 60% chance Biden wins but there is still plenty of time to change the polls.

What are you basing that belief on, are you seriously believing the polls?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

22 Jul 2020 18:48 #18 by Rick
One more thing to add to my post SC (doesn't give me the edit option on that post for some reason)... It's also the Democrats that are refusing federal help and allowing the anarchy to continue in their poorly run cities. The differences between Biden and Trump are night and day... remember when Biden said banning flights from China was zenophobic? Yeah, that was pretty awesome too.

George Orwell

23 Jul 2020 08:32 - 23 Jul 2020 08:32 #19 by FredHayek

Rick wrote:

FredHayek wrote: I see it as a 60% chance Biden wins but there is still plenty of time to change the polls.

The national polls were pretty accurate in 2016. But many of the state polls were within the margin of error. Luckily for the president, most of those margin of error polls went his way. I could see the same thing happening in 2020. I know so many Republicans and even unaffiliated who are afraid to say they are voting for Trump to pollsters. They will not put on bumper stickers or yard signs because they are afraid of the ANTIFA brown shirts going after them. Ironic that ANTIFA is now the fascists. reminds me of the old quote, "We have met the enemy and he is us."

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

25 Jul 2020 13:40 #20 by Rick

FredHayek wrote:

Rick wrote:

The national polls were pretty accurate in 2016. But many of the state polls were within the margin of error. Luckily for the president, most of those margin of error polls went his way. I could see the same thing happening in 2020. I know so many Republicans and even unaffiliated who are afraid to say they are voting for Trump to pollsters. They will not put on bumper stickers or yard signs because they are afraid of the ANTIFA brown shirts going after them. Ironic that ANTIFA is now the fascists. reminds me of the old quote, "We have met the enemy and he is us."

ANTIFA have always been the fascists, Fred, like many people on the left, they don't understand the true definition of the word.

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds