Moody's forecast: Trump will win election in landslide

03 Aug 2020 16:53 #21 by Pony Soldier
The following user(s) said Thank You: HEARTLESS

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 Aug 2020 18:32 #22 by HEARTLESS
Nice find Pony Soldier.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

05 Aug 2020 12:47 #23 by Pony Soldier
www.nationalreview.com/corner/biden-to-b...st-are-you-a-junkie/

Can you even imagine if Trump had said exactly the same thing? there would be wall to wall coverage with reporters doing resignation watches... It's amazing how the left just gets away with racism just because they are democrats.

05 Aug 2020 17:33 #24 by Rick

Pony Soldier wrote: www.nationalreview.com/corner/biden-to-b...st-are-you-a-junkie/

Can you even imagine if Trump had said exactly the same thing? there would be wall to wall coverage with reporters doing resignation watches... It's amazing how the left just gets away with racism just because they are democrats.

I used to be amazed at the hypocrisy and racism but I now just accept it as who Democrats are (those in power anyway).

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

05 Aug 2020 19:01 #25 by Blazer Bob
Bwa ha ha. Nothing to see here folks, move along.

www.forbes.com/sites/markjoyella/2020/08...hannel/#d6fe9bc101ad

"Since June 1, Fox News Channel has been not just the most-watched cable news network, but the highest-rated network in all of television."

I ask you to ask yourselves, just how much of America can you believe are a bitter, deplorable bunch of knuckle draggers before you bubble bursts.
On second thought wait to ask yourselves that on Nov 4.

ScienceChic wrote: Did you know that that prediction is from October 2019, before the pandemic, 140,000 American deaths and counting by a virus that he initially wrote off as a hoax perpetuated by Democrats to ruin his re-election, riots, millions of job losses, and billions more added to the national debt?

Swooning stocks signal higher likelihood of Trump losing election: Moody's Analytics
Jason Lange, Reuters | March 16, 2020

Presidential Job Approval Related to Reelection Historically
by Jeffrey M. Jones, Gallup | May 29, 2020

George W. Bush is the only recent president who had an approval rating above 40% but lower than 50% at the time of the election -- the same range where Trump is now. Bush won a second term in 2004 when his approval rating was 48% in the final Gallup poll taken before the election. However, he did register multiple approval ratings of 50% or higher in the weeks leading up to the election, a level Trump has yet to reach in his presidency.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
Rasmussen | July 21, 2020

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Tuesday shows that 48% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Fifty-one percent (51%) disapprove.

The latest figures include 34% who Strongly Approve of the job Trump is doing and 43% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -9. (see trends)

Regular updates are posted Monday through Friday at 9:30 a.m.

If the Unaffiliated voter numbers are mirrored in other states as happened in Colorado for the June primary, he's toast.

This browser does not support PDFs. Please download the PDF to view it: Download PDF

06 Aug 2020 06:09 #26 by Pony Soldier
nypost.com/2020/08/05/84000-mail-in-ball...paign=site%20buttons

26%???? That’s not acceptable! Vote by mail shouldn’t be tried without a full accounting of why this happened. Colorado does use vote by mail but how sure are you that your vote is even being recorded? I hated it when I lived there because I never knew. I always want to go in and vote in person or use an absentee ballot.

06 Aug 2020 06:57 #27 by homeagain
AND I,on the other hand, do not trust the voting machines....would NEVER pull the lever. Give me a hard copy.

06 Aug 2020 09:01 #28 by Pony Soldier
Just so you’re aware, you don’t get a hard copy voting by mail. You don’t get a receipt, an acknowledgment, or any way to check if your vote was counted.

06 Aug 2020 09:33 #29 by homeagain

Pony Soldier wrote: Just so you’re aware, you don’t get a hard copy voting by mail. You don’t get a receipt, an acknowledgment, or any way to check if your vote was counted.

Ya, but I can take a screen shot and RETAIN the record....IF it comes to that....NO way, U KNOW your
pulled lever recorded the right person...(THAT has been proven in past elections)...the voting machine
companies had a fubar.

07 Aug 2020 07:32 #30 by Rick

homeagain wrote:

Pony Soldier wrote: Just so you’re aware, you don’t get a hard copy voting by mail. You don’t get a receipt, an acknowledgment, or any way to check if your vote was counted.

Ya, but I can take a screen shot and RETAIN the record....IF it comes to that....NO way, U KNOW your
pulled lever recorded the right person...(THAT has been proven in past elections)...the voting machine
companies had a fubar.

But you're 100% certain that your mail in vote will be counted? What's more likely to make an intentional or unintentional mistake, a computer or biased humans working for the government?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.199 seconds