INDUSTRY updates

24 Oct 2020 09:46 #21 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic INDUSTRY updates

homeagain wrote: news.yahoo.com/trump-quietly-closed-u-vaccine-203303743.html ....

Short sighted and scary......(the king had a pandemic handbook in his hands,when the POTUS was handed
off....NOW U R expected to assume the vaccine is safe and efficient...when it is rolled out)...GOOD LUCK ON THAT....:zombie:

Trust in science! But don't trust their vaccines? Nice contradiction HA!

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Oct 2020 08:51 #22 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic INDUSTRY updates
When the king LIES and continually states the virus is almost gone or will vanish, WHEN the king pushes
the uncomfortable timeline of "vaccine viable by ELECTION",WHEN the king commands the scientists to
"skip" safety(all for HIS immediate need to get re elected) MY concern is concrete.... (just as a reminder,
TRUMP is not a healthy person,by medical standards.) He is STILL in danger of relapse,unexpected
reactions and LUNG PROBLEMS, since that is the target area highlighted (before,during and after)

26 Oct 2020 05:58 #23 by homeagain
endpts.com/covid-19-roundup-the-ema-coul...-50-efficacy-report/

LESS THAN 50 percent efficacy......does not sound like GOOD odds to me.....WTH

26 Oct 2020 09:37 - 26 Oct 2020 12:47 #24 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic INDUSTRY updates

homeagain wrote: endpts.com/covid-19-roundup-the-ema-coul...-50-efficacy-report/

There has never been an effective coronavirus vaccine in history, so you have to realize we aren't going to have perfection right away. Patience....Just read in the WSJ that Europe is willing to start the vaccine even if it is less than 50% effective. Wow. They must be desperate as the second wave arrives on their shores.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

26 Oct 2020 13:22 #25 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic INDUSTRY updates

Well, simply do not take the vaccine.

26 Oct 2020 15:17 #26 by homeagain

FredHayek wrote:

homeagain wrote: endpts.com/covid-19-roundup-the-ema-coul...-50-efficacy-report/

There has never been an effective coronavirus vaccine in history, so you have to realize we aren't going to have perfection right away. Patience....Just read in the WSJ that Europe is willing to start the vaccine even if it is less than 50% effective. Wow. They must be desperate as the second wave arrives on their shores.

I gotta have 60/40 (at a minimum) to consider THIS experiment....so, I will not be a dutiful guinea pig.
I HEAVILY weighted the "senior"flu vac......since I have never gotten the flu(unless I got the flu vac) I am
just making my world "smaller" and wearing a mask.....SO Ramage, I will NOT be getting
the vaccine......since U suggested that remedy.

26 Oct 2020 16:59 #27 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic INDUSTRY updates
Do what you think is best for you. I won't force anything upon you. When you see me without a mask, cross the street, but do not tell me to "wear the g..d.. mask". Joe Biden is talking about a national mask mandate, what is your opinion if Biden advocated a national vaccine mandate? would you still opt for not taking the vaccine?

For edification, a vaccine is not a remedy. It is, at best, a preventative. And in some part is hope to less the symptoms of the disease.

27 Oct 2020 06:37 #28 by homeagain
endpts.com/researchers-shutter-eli-lilly...-eua-hunt-continues/

LILY loses study...antibodies NOT aggressive for advanced cases. OH,AND read the side bar item for
Pfizer read out.....NOT AVAILABLE.

27 Oct 2020 07:19 #29 by homeagain
PSA....FYI,just because it is "fun" to filter out all the hype.

www.cdc.gov/flu/prevent/adjuvant.htm#increased-benefits

...NO randomized studies of differences...KNOW what adjuvants are in YOUR injection.

27 Oct 2020 09:48 #30 by homeagain

Time to create page: 0.566 seconds