INDUSTRY updates

14 Dec 2020 09:16 #81 by Pony Soldier
Replied by Pony Soldier on topic INDUSTRY updates
If that is the case, the vaccine won’t work anyway since it simulates the virus so that your body builds the same antibodies.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Dec 2020 09:19 #82 by Pony Soldier
In the cases you mention where someone was reinfected, were there any symptoms with the first infection? I ask because of the over sensitivity of the PCR test which can show a false positive.

14 Dec 2020 11:38 #83 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic INDUSTRY updates

Pony Soldier wrote: In the cases you mention where someone was reinfected, were there any symptoms with the first infection? I ask because of the over sensitivity of the PCR test which can show a false positive.

That is a great question! You keep seeing it in the NFL where players test positive one day and negative the next. Or remember Elon Musk who got different results after being tested four times in one day.

They will be selling a home test soon, $150. I wonder how accurate that will be when you have untrained Americans taking the test and sending it in.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

15 Dec 2020 09:29 #84 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic INDUSTRY updates

16 Dec 2020 06:25 #85 by homeagain

16 Dec 2020 06:36 #86 by homeagain
BELL'S PALSY...small sampling.but still of concern......LONG DOCUMENT

www.fda.gov/media/144245/download

16 Dec 2020 06:48 #87 by Pony Soldier
Very long document. Can you summarize? What about Bell’s Palsy?

16 Dec 2020 08:09 #88 by homeagain
www.google.com/search?source=univ&tbm=is...EAM&biw=1600&bih=730

a picture is worth a thousand words......

16 Dec 2020 08:18 #89 by Pony Soldier
Yes, I know what Bell’s Palsy is.. I was asking about what relationship it has to the vaccine. As I understand it, it is a temporary condition.

16 Dec 2020 08:38 #90 by homeagain
MAYBE....they REALLY do not know....insufficient data,because it takes TIME to analysis,collect and correlate what possible side effects there R.....self correction/or strokes,as I understand it,have not been analyzed
in HUGE samplings....I am not saying, do not get the vaccine....I am saying make DAMN sure U KNOWN
what side effects are possible...common ones have already been ID.

NOW there are two,RECENTLY reported,that were unknown prior....my bet there will be more as, more
of the populace is vaccinated....every individual is unique to their body responses....I am HYPER sensitive
to drugs,med stuff because I have NEVER been sick (bronchitis once in my late 50's)....my brother ,on the
other hand is so INSENSITIVE to drugs, they have to dose him like a VERY LARGE animal...hi level of
tolerance to drugs (doctors do NOT believe him,until they see it with their own eyes) He had a good personal
friendship with a family doc. That is how he came to know his own body responses....the doc told him to
ALWAYS indicate the body response to the med. personnel....(usually to no avail,because they don't believe or think out of the box.)

Time to create page: 0.601 seconds