Many suspicious fires

24 Sep 2020 10:13 #21 by Pony Soldier
Replied by Pony Soldier on topic Many suspicious fires
Not even close, but then again, I didn’t really expect you to.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 Sep 2020 10:31 #22 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Many suspicious fires
AS EXPECTED, snide remark,insufficient evidence(links),and a lack of understanding..other than "the king
is right".:tossleaves: Have a happy fall...it is NOW THE 24TH OF SEPT.....the king's beneficial timeframe
has now lapsed.....OCT,NOV,DEC will not be "nice" to him....WATCH WHAT HAPPENS

24 Sep 2020 12:52 #23 by Pony Soldier

homeagain wrote: AS EXPECTED, snide remark,insufficient evidence(links),and a lack of understanding..other than "the king
is right".:tossleaves: Have a happy fall...it is NOW THE 24TH OF SEPT.....the king's beneficial timeframe

WTF are you even talking about? The king? I was talking about fires and the FACT that there is a long history of very large wildfires in the regions that are burning now. When you only go back 90 years and say "Biggest wildfires ever" it shows a complete and utter lack of understanding of how weather and climate work. I posted evidence of this and you posted some rant about Gaia. Do try to keep up please.

24 Sep 2020 13:19 - 24 Sep 2020 13:23 #24 by homeagain

homeagain wrote:

Pony Soldier wrote:

homeagain wrote: It really is very elementary.....push limits of anything and eventually it will implode/explode/destroy.cease to exist.

GAIA has limits,she has been abused/neglected/ignored....she is NOW in the process of CORRECTION
and it is NOT completed....

Gaia? What does some myth have to do with forest fires? Did you miss the part where I proved that these fires have been going on a lot longer than we have been here? You're not making any kind of sense.

he scientist James Lovelock named his influential theory of global interconnectedness the Gaia hypothesis after her.
Here on Earth, The Forgotten Founding Father, and Other Reviews|The Daily Beast|April 30, 2011|DAILY BEAST

Have U omitted the UNprecedented number of cat 4,5 hurricanes, the multitudes of oil spills, the dying off
species because we have polluted their perfect environment,the once in a hundred years MULTIPLE
FLOODINGS, the earthquakes along UNDISCOVERED fault lines,the problem with the fires is THIS.....
they are HOTTER AND MORE INTENSE because of more fuels....these are not fires that REGENERATE
growth, these are fires that SCORCH THE EARTH till it is barren. No growth can take hold. I live next
to a 1/4 acre of land (finally ,after 5 years,we were able to purchase it). The previous owner sprayed
concentrated weed killer on it.....it was BARREN for two years, not one single slice of green material,no
thistles,no tumble weed,no wildflower,no bush....STERILE. That is what these multiple infernos will
produce....nothing green.

I live in an agricultural area,for decades,the ranchers do a LIGHT burnoff of the weeds and grass along
their irrigation ditches,the NEW GROWTH, gorgeous light green hue is the result. THAT WILL NOT
BE THE CASE WITH THESE INTENSELY HOT WILDFIRES.....so I hope I answered your question...

BOLDED...LET ME REPEAT FOUR WORDS.....SCORCHED,BARREN.STERILE,NON REGENERATIVE.

FUTURE FOOD IN JEOPARDY is that clear enough??

oh and then there is THIS (RIGHTON TIME,THE 24TH)

thehill.com/homenews/administration/5180...er-fraud-allegations

24 Sep 2020 13:23 #25 by homeagain

Pony Soldier wrote:

homeagain wrote: AS EXPECTED, snide remark,insufficient evidence(links),and a lack of understanding..other than "the king

[/b]
WTF are you even talking about? The king? I was talking about fires and the FACT that there is a long history of very large wildfires in the regions that are burning now. When you only go back 90 years and say "Biggest wildfires ever" it shows a complete and utter lack of understanding of how weather and climate work. I posted evidence of this and you posted some rant about Gaia. Do try to keep up please.

24 Sep 2020 14:23 #26 by Pony Soldier
Still not sure what Trump has to do with wildfires.

24 Sep 2020 15:43 #27 by homeagain

Pony Soldier wrote: Still not sure what Trump has to do with wildfires.

The king has BLAMED CALIFORNIA,LEFT THE CLIMATE ACCORD,declines TO BELIEVE IN CLIMATE CHANGE,HE HAS THREATEN TO WITHHOLD $$$$ THAT IS NEEDED FOR REBUILDING/RECLAMATION
is that a succinct enough statement for U "get" the king does not care about the fires/devastation/the populace that has been brought to their knees....do U want to discuss the policies he has instituted to
further destroy our life on this planet???

OH AND HERE'S ANOTHER LITTLE PROBLEM SEPT 24TH has brought.

www.cbsnews.com/news/court-orders-eric-t...l-ahead-of-election/

ERIC court ordered to testify BEFORE the election....multitude of messes are about to be made public
watch what happens in OCT NOV DEC.....the king's karma is about to come full circle.....

24 Sep 2020 21:03 #28 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Many suspicious fires

Pony Soldier wrote: Still not sure what Trump has to do with wildfires.

If it's bad, Trump is connected to it... it's really amazing how all the world's problems were created by one man. Doesn't that almost make him Godly?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

25 Sep 2020 06:32 #29 by homeagain
NOT all the world problems....but ENOUGH to have truly trashed this nation....both foreign and domestic.

25 Sep 2020 06:36 #30 by Pony Soldier
Now you understand how we felt about the Obama administration?

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds