Park County Commissioner Debate 10/6/2020

24 Sep 2020 08:21 #1 by Richie4Park
I am very happy to announce that there will be a debate between myself and Mr. Elsner.

Tuesday October 6th

6:30pm

Platte Canyon Highschool (Canyon Room)

We are currently making arrangements to stream this debate, and I will share the details once I receive them. The debate is being hosted and moderated by The Flume, and I would like to thank them in advance for making this happen.

I hope to see you there, and I look forward to a respectful and productive debate!

As always, trying to do what’s best for #AllofPark,

-Richie Frangiosa
The following user(s) said Thank You: MyMountainTown

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 Sep 2020 10:18 #2 by MyMountainTown
Thank you for letting us know Mr. Frangiosa! We will attend and live-stream it, if the internet allows, and videotape it as well to upload to our YouTube Channel for those who can't attend and/or are not on social media, as we have historically done for all political debates to help better inform voters of who our candidates and issues are.

We look forward to the debate!

Proudly serving mountain Jeffco, Clear Creek & Park County!
You can also find & connect with us on:
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube LinkedIn

720-608-0285

06 Oct 2020 12:16 #3 by ScienceChic
Reminder: this is tonight!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

06 Oct 2020 14:43 #4 by ramage
Kudos to the MMT team to livestream and post the debate. Especially since there was very little or no notice of the debate prior to today, and many of us are not able to change schedules this quickly.

06 Oct 2020 15:38 - 06 Oct 2020 15:38 #5 by ScienceChic
I'm sorry you missed Richie's announcement posted 12 days ago, and am glad we can help you watch it later so you can see what the candidates have to say first-hand.

As I also mentioned in an earlier topic all candidate meet and greets, debates, and other political events can always be found on our Community Calendar under our 'Politics' category. Check back often as it's always being updated with new events that get scheduled.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds