Biden's the One

07 Oct 2020 07:59 #11 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Biden's the One

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote: S-O-O, my DH tells me last nite..... I think I'm holding my vote to see iF the R"s put up another nomination
in case there is a problem with TRUMP.....:ohmy: he thinks Kaisch woud be a GOOD CANDIDATE.[/quote]Probably thinks Romney would be good too?

[/b]

NOPE.... Romney is not on his list.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Oct 2020 08:08 #12 by Pony Soldier
Replied by Pony Soldier on topic Biden's the One

homeagain wrote: LINK PLEASE......so far, I've seen an initial attempt, then limbo, then aborted or ignored....or backfired.
Please list,with link, the FULFILLED list of accomplishments that have been COMPLETED. thank U in advance....:unsure:

It’s all out there if you’re willing to look and I’ll provide links when I have a moment but my point was more how dire our situation will be should Biden be elected by an electorate who has been constantly lied to by a complicit media.

07 Oct 2020 19:26 #13 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Biden's the One
I doubt President Trump will win in November but it is so important to keep the Senate in GOP control in order to slow down Biden and AOC.

Pony Soldier wrote: Let just take a look at what the country would look like should Biden win and the Senate and house go dem.

Day 1 (according to Biden) - amnesty. Latinos vote around 80-20 for democrats...
Puerto Rico, DC become states adding 4 democrat senators and reapportioning the house more dem
Supreme Court get stacked as promised
Filibuster gone

Guess what happens at that point folks....

We get one party rule. I'm sure some of you think "Well, great! -as long as its my party." but you have no idea what's coming. Under Trump, we have seen wages increase significantly for the first time in decades and it was mostly gains on the low end. We saw jobs come back, industries move back to the US. Stupid tax laws that kept American Companies' profits offshore were repealed and the money repatriated. Everyone benefited.

Under Biden, all of that will be wiped out almost immediately. Jobs will become scarce because you will be competing with the world's poorest migrants. He has said repeatedly that he will welcome all refugees. Estimates are that there are at least 160 million of those. What do you think will happen to wages? Crime will soar causing people to cry out for more government control. When they give it to you, it will not be what you were hoping for. It will be a complete totalitarian shift and our country will be lost.

I just want everyone to be clear about what's on the ballot and who you are voting for. Have a nice day.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

09 Oct 2020 07:06 #14 by Pony Soldier
Well, Fred, if Biden believed the polls that you are believing, he would be campaigning in Georgia and Texas right now instead of Nevada. I think the internals are much closer than you might think. Biden certainly has an advantage simply because of New York and California and a few other solid blues but it will come down to the wire on this one. If elections were actually free and fair as advertised, Trump would win handily, but there's enough cheat margin built in that the Michigan and Pennsylvania decisions will likely tip it to Biden.

09 Oct 2020 07:37 #15 by homeagain
AND I THINK... the 25th AMENDMENT is applicable,appropriate and is becoming more and more evident that TRUMP IS IMPAIRED(because of the meds/steroids) ....KNOWN side effects are being exhibited at a
frightening frequency.....flipping 180 out in a matter of hours (on issues)

09 Oct 2020 08:03 #16 by Pony Soldier
Attachments:

09 Oct 2020 08:14 #17 by homeagain
U laugh.,there is no joy in judging a leader's health to be critical enough to enact the amendment...as I have
stated before....about midmonth to the end of the month.,his health with be an issue. I predicted health
problems MONTHS AGO, that became a reality....this issue is NOT over.

09 Oct 2020 08:33 #18 by Pony Soldier
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! You really believe that don’t you?? I’m sure it has nothing to do with an election in 25 days.....

09 Oct 2020 11:28 #19 by homeagain

Pony Soldier wrote: HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! You really believe that don’t you?? I’m sure it has nothing to do with an election in 25 days.....

IT HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH DENIAL/AGE......and stress.

09 Oct 2020 14:37 #20 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Biden's the One

homeagain wrote: AND I THINK... the 25th AMENDMENT is applicable,appropriate and is becoming more and more evident that TRUMP IS IMPAIRED(because of the meds/steroids) ....KNOWN side effects are being exhibited at a
frightening frequency.....flipping 180 out in a matter of hours (on issues)

Um, you think Trump has been impaired since 2015 and was going to lead us into wars but it never happened.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.184 seconds