Biden's the One

14 Oct 2020 07:57 #31 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Biden's the One

ScienceChic wrote: If all you're here to do is insult the other members on this board Rick, then you can restrict your comments to The Ring. The Courthouse is for discussing the issues, not each other :angry:

It was a simple analogy that was not meant to be an insult SC, but it did accomplish my goal of getting someone on the left to answer the question. If that is the new insult bar, it's pretty low and I'll remember this for future comparisons. I apologize to anyone who was mentally harmed by the alleged insult.

If your goal is to keep members on both side from making each other angry in any way, I think you need to spend more time reading all the posts on this board. Would you like some examples from your side? I'd be happy to provide them.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Oct 2020 08:27 #32 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic Biden's the One
NYpost.com 10/14/20

So much for Biden's expostulations that he never got involved with Hunter's business dealings.

"Hunter Biden introduced his father, then-Vice President Joe Biden, to a top executive at a Ukrainian energy firm less than a year before the elder Biden pressured government officials in Ukraine into firing a prosecutor who was investigating the company, according to emails obtained by The Post.

The never-before-revealed meeting is mentioned in a message of appreciation that Vadym Pozharskyi, an adviser to the board of Burisma, allegedly sent Hunter Biden on April 17, 2015, about a year after Hunter joined the Burisma board at a reported salary of up to $50,000 a month.

“Dear Hunter, thank you for inviting me to DC and giving an opportunity to meet your father and spent [sic] some time together. It’s realty [sic] an honor and pleasure,” the email reads."

14 Oct 2020 08:37 #33 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Biden's the One
Ever feel like both sides are corrupt? Ukraine wanted US aid so they hired Biden's son to get access to the father. Connections! The whole world works this way. I am sure nations are offering jobs to the Trump kids right now on the off chance Donald wins in November. Almost makes you wish we had a benevolent dictator who wasn't all about the Benjamin's.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

14 Oct 2020 14:17 #34 by ramage
Rick,
Please understand that the left on this forum ignore questions posited to them that they cannot respond to or call you post derogatory, insulting (haven't heard racist yet) might misogynist be added? And you are sent to the Ring.

14 Oct 2020 16:09 #35 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Biden's the One

FredHayek wrote: Ever feel like both sides are corrupt? Ukraine wanted US aid so they hired Biden's son to get access to the father. Connections! The whole world works this way. I am sure nations are offering jobs to the Trump kids right now on the off chance Donald wins in November. Almost makes you wish we had a benevolent dictator who wasn't all about the Benjamin's.

BINGO.......Confessions of an Economic Hitman... BOTH SIDES are very busy establishing essential
ties,BOTH SIDES are complicit in corruption.....that is how things get done and THAT is what needs
revision.

14 Oct 2020 16:15 #36 by ramage
I am sure nations are offering jobs to the Trump kids right now on the off chance Donald wins in November.

Fred, what makes you sure?

14 Oct 2020 17:41 #37 by Pony Soldier
Replied by Pony Soldier on topic Biden's the One
He's just throwing that out there to try and appear balanced...it would be front page news if anything like that were to happen to a Trump. Both sides are corrupt but it seems like the corrupt R's are the ones that are also never trumpers...

15 Oct 2020 08:09 #38 by FredHayek

ramage wrote: I am sure nations are offering jobs to the Trump kids right now on the off chance Donald wins in November.

Fred, what makes you sure?

Because that is the way the developing world works, connections and bribes. Ukraine was being attacked by Russia and they needed civilian and military aid. They can appeal to the US by hiring lobbyists but they might as well also give well paying jobs to family members of powerful US politicians.

15 Oct 2020 08:13 #39 by ramage
Fred,
Your statement "... I am sure nations are offering jobs to the Trump kids right now on the off chance Donald wins in November. Almost makes you wish we had a benevolent dictator who wasn't all about the Benjamin's.", implies that the Trump kids are going to be accepting these offers"
Am I reading this post correctly?

15 Oct 2020 09:08 #40 by FredHayek
The press will go after the Trump kids because they are Donald's kids and they are partisan. So the system does work for one party. The same partisan press will censor stories that cast Joe Biden in a negative way. Twitter and Facebook have suspended the White House press secretaryand others because they linked a NY Post story.

ramage wrote: Fred,
Your statement "... I am sure nations are offering jobs to the Trump kids right now on the off chance Donald wins in November. Almost makes you wish we had a benevolent dictator who wasn't all about the Benjamin's.", implies that the Trump kids are going to be accepting these offers"
Am I reading this post correctly?

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds