Biden's the One

05 Oct 2020 21:13 #1 by ramage
Biden's the One was created by ramage
I have to wonder what the NYTimes is inferring with this article

After Biden’s Exposure to Trump, His Team Is Cagey on Health Questions
With transparency on health newly significant in the presidential race, Joe Biden’s safety protocols have remained largely under wraps

nytimes.com 10/5/20

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Oct 2020 08:26 #2 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Biden's the One
I was very surprised that the NY Times would bring this up. Maybe they are actually trying to be objective before an important election. I still think it is crazy that our only choices are a 74 and a 78 year old man. I really wish Covid-19 hadn't ruined the Democrat primary. A real long term primary would have probably exposed more of Senator Biden's mental lapses.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

06 Oct 2020 09:27 #3 by Pony Soldier
Replied by Pony Soldier on topic Biden's the One
Social distancing is the best thing that’s ever happened to young girls near Biden.

06 Oct 2020 09:54 #4 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Biden's the One
S-O-O, my DH tells me last nite..... I think I'm holding my vote to see iF the R"s put up another nomination
in case there is a problem with TRUMP.....:ohmy: he thinks Kaisch woud be a GOOD CANDIDATE.

06 Oct 2020 11:05 #5 by MountainRoadCrew
Replied by MountainRoadCrew on topic Biden's the One
Some posts were split out and moved to The Ring here: mymountaintown.com/forum/29-the-ring/336...biden-s-the-one-ring

06 Oct 2020 18:05 #6 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Biden's the One

homeagain wrote: S-O-O, my DH tells me last nite..... I think I'm holding my vote to see iF the R"s put up another nomination
in case there is a problem with TRUMP.....:ohmy: he thinks Kaisch woud be a GOOD CANDIDATE.

Probably thinks Romney would be good too?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

07 Oct 2020 05:10 #7 by Pony Soldier
Let just take a look at what the country would look like should Biden win and the Senate and house go dem.

Day 1 (according to Biden) - amnesty. Latinos vote around 80-20 for democrats...
Puerto Rico, DC become states adding 4 democrat senators and reapportioning the house more dem
Supreme Court get stacked as promised
Filibuster gone

Guess what happens at that point folks....

We get one party rule. I'm sure some of you think "Well, great! -as long as its my party." but you have no idea what's coming. Under Trump, we have seen wages increase significantly for the first time in decades and it was mostly gains on the low end. We saw jobs come back, industries move back to the US. Stupid tax laws that kept American Companies' profits offshore were repealed and the money repatriated. Everyone benefited.

Under Biden, all of that will be wiped out almost immediately. Jobs will become scarce because you will be competing with the world's poorest migrants. He has said repeatedly that he will welcome all refugees. Estimates are that there are at least 160 million of those. What do you think will happen to wages? Crime will soar causing people to cry out for more government control. When they give it to you, it will not be what you were hoping for. It will be a complete totalitarian shift and our country will be lost.

I just want everyone to be clear about what's on the ballot and who you are voting for. Have a nice day.

07 Oct 2020 07:40 #8 by homeagain
Let's be CRYSTAL CLEAR.......if the R'S would have nominated a MODERATE conservative,who was
savvy enough to work BOTH sides of the equation,in a bi partisan way....we would NOT been in this FUBAR

The limited tax return info we have on Trump (showing that he was NOT as business savvy as he wanted everyone to be believe...that he has NO MANAGEMENT SKILLS(from the onset of his adult life)that he
WAS successful as a reality star and is now mimicking THE APPRENTICE in the HIGHEST gov.position,
is such a failure of EPIC proportion.....if it wasn't TRUE, it would be an SNL SKIT.

07 Oct 2020 07:48 #9 by Pony Soldier
Results matter. Trump has an outstanding record in office.

07 Oct 2020 07:57 #10 by homeagain
LINK PLEASE......so far, I've seen an initial attempt, then limbo, then aborted or ignored....or backfired.
Please list,with link, the FULFILLED list of accomplishments that have been COMPLETED. thank U in advance....:unsure:

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds