REMEMBER why U R voting..........

14 Oct 2020 09:07 #21 by Pony Soldier
Joe Biden won’t be president.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Oct 2020 08:36 #22 by homeagain

Pony Soldier wrote: Joe Biden won’t be president.

NEITHER will the king....his health, finance,legal problems WILL create change in the throne. AND
the REAL REASON is this thread.....herd immunity is his solution, and THAT is an affront to ALL AMERICANS

16 Oct 2020 08:52 #23 by Pony Soldier
It is the natural order. We have been screwing around blindly following stupid mandates and it doesn’t seem to have changed much as far as the virus is concerned but it changed a lot in other areas such as healthcare for other problems, poverty, unemployment, suicide rate, and mental health. Herd immunity is the only option we have left if all of these vaccines fail. Bring on the regeneron and use it for herd immunity.

16 Oct 2020 09:36 #24 by homeagain

Pony Soldier wrote: It is the natural order. We have been screwing around blindly following stupid mandates and it doesn’t seem to have changed much as far as the virus is concerned but it changed a lot in other areas such as healthcare for other problems, poverty, unemployment, suicide rate, and mental health. Herd immunity is the only option we have left if all of these vaccines fail. Bring on the regeneron and use it for herd immunity.

[/b]

www.idsociety.org/news--publications-new...nswer-to-a-pandemic/

GEE,let's see U are willing to risk YOUR CHILDREN,GRANDCHILDREN AND PARENTS to the
"solution".....the EXPERT have a pretty big bone to pick with U.....Face it,the king fucked up and NOW
he is pushing "herd"...because he has NOTHING ELSE....what a piece of work....horror of a human being

16 Oct 2020 11:03 #25 by Pony Soldier
I'm sure you know this, but President Trump is not God and can't wish a vaccine into existence. He has done what is possible, but people such as yourself will deride him no matter what he does. It really does get old reading you blaming all of the woes of the world on him all the time while glibly labeling him king...

Its a virus. We've had viruses for as long was we've been on this earth. We haven't stopped them and won't. We have a natural way to deal with them while making the species stronger in the process. Its called herd immunity. Look it up.

16 Oct 2020 14:23 #26 by ramage
It is always refreshing to be lectured on the subject of what we are risking our children, grandchildren, and parents for, by someone, who admits openly that she has no children or grandchildren.

16 Oct 2020 15:26 #27 by FredHayek

homeagain wrote:

Pony Soldier wrote: Joe Biden won’t be president.

NEITHER will the king....his health, finance,legal problems WILL create change in the throne. AND
the REAL REASON is this thread.....herd immunity is his solution, and THAT is an affront to ALL AMERICANS

So you are guaranteeing that Donald Trump will not get a second term? I will lock in your vote. Because it is 2020, I think this election is going to be controversial and contested. Not a blowout like some polling experts believe.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

16 Oct 2020 16:45 #28 by homeagain

homeagain wrote:

homeagain wrote: www.google.com/search?source=hp&ei=i6yBX...0QHjIGCAAQDRAeMgYIAB

20PERCENT OF GLOBAL DEATHS 20PERCENT OF GLOBAL CASES.......A TRIBUTE TO THOSE WHO ARE NOT HERE ANY LONGER

THIS is a glaring omission of what reality is......

I WILL NOT allow this dire data to be dismissed.....For all your attempts of deflection,THIS is why the
king will NOT be successful in his endeavor....fitting that HIS health is in peril...watch what happens

www.statista.com/statistics/1104709/coro...million-inhabitants/

16 Oct 2020 17:51 #29 by Rick

homeagain wrote:
I WILL NOT allow this dire data to be dismissed.....For all your attempts of deflection,THIS is why the
king will NOT be successful in his endeavor....fitting that HIS health is in peril...watch what happens

You keep saying his health is in peril yet he brushed off COVID faster than a common cold. I think it's the perfect end to his first term after all the arrows he's taken from leftists trying to take him out with made up bullshit, then the dreaded COVID rolls right off him like water on a duck. Underestimating him has just made him stronger and it has to be causing lots of mental anguish, which warms my heart a bit.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

17 Oct 2020 07:39 #30 by homeagain

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote:

You keep saying his health is in peril yet he brushed off COVID faster than a common cold. I think it's the perfect end to his first term after all the arrows he's taken from leftists trying to take him out with made up bullshit, then the dreaded COVID rolls right off him like water on a duck. Underestimating him has just made him stronger and it has to be causing lots of mental anguish, which warms my heart a bit.

bolded.....perhaps U may be a bit PREMATURE in your proclamation....watch what happens. There is lung damage AND since he elected to take an UNPROVEN drug.....ramifications can rapidly appear.

Time to create page: 0.166 seconds