REMEMBER why U R voting..........

13 Oct 2020 06:31 #11 by homeagain
Just a gentle reminder....I posted'' GET IN ,BUCKLE UP, AND SHUT UP''.....this is just the beginning of Q4.
We have a period of time (perhaps as long as a year) to REALIGN our actions,thoughts,and START to get it right....THIS is what revolution looks like......WELCOME.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Oct 2020 19:09 - 13 Oct 2020 19:09 #12 by Rick

Pony Soldier wrote: What people like you don’t get is that there will never be another republican if Trump loses. The democrats will stack the court, get rid of the filibuster, open the borders and grant amnesty along with voting rights. These are all day 1 promises that have been made. We will be swamped with upwards of 100 million seeking asylum. Wages will tank and the Great Recession will be looked back on as the good ol days. We will have a permanent one party system. If you want to know what that looks like, look at China. Anyone who is conservative but votes against Trump because they don’t like his personality is not conservative or is not using their gray matter whatsoever.

I'd love to see a Trump hater on this site challenge those assertions, which I believe are valid based on the actually words from the mouths of Democrat "leaders".

Since I have a recession proof job right now, I'd almost like to see this nightmare scenario happen to prove once and for all that the left has no idea what kind of damage their policies would create. Unfortunately we would probably never recover from a 4 year nightmare like that.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

13 Oct 2020 20:52 #13 by ramage
Be careful what you wish for, Rick. While you may have a "recession proof" job, , I read this to mean that you are a government employee. However your children and grandchildren may not.

13 Oct 2020 22:08 #14 by ScienceChic
The idea that there will never be another Republican elected is as absurd as when LJ made that claim years ago.

The rest is fear-mongering based on what the minority of extremists want. If what extremists want continues to be ascribed to the majority of either party, then we can just stop discussing anything right now, or trying to repair anything that's broken in our country.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

14 Oct 2020 06:35 #15 by homeagain

homeagain wrote: www.google.com/search?source=hp&ei=i6yBX...0QHjIGCAAQDRAeMgYIAB

20PERCENT OF GLOBAL DEATHS 20PERCENT OF GLOBAL CASES.......A TRIBUTE TO THOSE WHO ARE NOT HERE ANY LONGER

THIS is a glaring omission of what reality is......

www.statista.com/statistics/1104709/coro...million-inhabitants/

14 Oct 2020 06:41 #16 by Pony Soldier
Well, when the small number of extremists are Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Chuck Schumer, and Nancy Pelosi, you have a better than average chance of these things happening. Schumer has repeatedly said the filibuster is gone if he gets control of the Senate. Pelosi has called for amnesty and voting rights for those granted amnesty as has Biden and Harris. Harris has said she agrees with increasing the number of justices to gain control over the court.( 2019) Schumer has as recently as 2018 sent letters to the court threatening them that they would be Held accountable if they voted against democrats. He was soundly chastised by Roberts but Roberts went along with him. It is not fear mongering if I simply relay what the democrats are telling us they will do.

14 Oct 2020 07:04 #17 by homeagain
HUH???? Totally not within context of what I just posted.....

14 Oct 2020 07:26 #18 by Rick

homeagain wrote: HUH???? Totally not within context of what I just posted.....

Yet totally within the context of the subject you posted. I won't walk threw fire to vote because of a virus we can't yet control, I'm voting to make sure our country isn't destroyed by epic morons like Pelosi, Biden, Harris, etc.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

14 Oct 2020 07:38 #19 by homeagain
SO, U subscribe to "herd immunity" ????

14 Oct 2020 08:32 #20 by FredHayek
Joe Biden accomplished very little as a senator in his forty years so expecting major changes in the US if he wins is unlikely. Especially if the Senate stays in Republican hands. Expect to see more out of control spending, just like Trump. Increased taxes that will help slow the recovery from Coronavirus.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.173 seconds