Something beautiful remains
Now the darkness falls, the sun's going down
One by one, the stars are coming out
Tide comes in, washes footprints from the sand
As one day ends, a new day must begin
Hey now, though we are apart
You're here forever in my dreams
Hey now, love is lost and gained
(What you gonna do about it, what you gonna say)
Tears will leave no stain
Time will ease the pain
For every light that fades
And you wonder sometimes how we carry on
When you've lost the love you knew
But it's alright, it's alright
To your own heart be true

OVER 8 1/2 MILLION CASES and OVER 1/4 OF A MILLION DEAD.....in our country,thanks to the king

THIS is not about the leftist media, THIS is about human lives (one of which,COULD BE u or a relative)FOR RICK /FRED....Selah,"reflect on that"......

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Nov 2020 09:33 #42 by Pony Soldier
Rhetoric like that is exactly why I'm voting for Trump. You are implying that Biden - uhm.. I mean Harris - will make some difference in the way this disease spreads and kills. She won't. Her "plan" is literally plagerized from what Trump has already done. If this is your one issue, please educate yourself. There was nothing that could have been done to stop this virus and, as Trump keeps saying, the cure cannot be worse than the disease. It almost exclusively effects the elderly with comorbidities. If the "Plan" doesn't address this simple fact, it is not a plan, it is a conspiracy. I still don't believe the statistics that are being used to make policy. There are too many questions and stories of deceit. Perhaps if the left had not made Covid a political hammer with which to try and beat Trump over the head, it would have been more believeable.

01 Nov 2020 13:36 #43 by homeagain
[quote="Pony Soldier" post=374642]Rhetoric like that is exactly why I'm voting for Trump. You are implying that Biden - uhm.. I mean Harris - will make some difference in the way this disease spreads and kills. She won't. Her "plan" is literally plagerized from what Trump has already done. If this is your one issue, please educate yourself. There was nothing that could have been done to stop this virus and, as Trump keeps saying, the cure cannot be worse than the disease. It almost exclusively effects the elderly with comorbidities. If the "Plan" doesn't address this simple fact, it is not a plan, it is a conspiracy. I still don't believe the statistics that are being used to make policy. There are too many questions and stories of deceit. Perhaps if the left had not made Covid a political hammer with which to try and beat Trump over the head, it would have been more believeable.[/quote]

1st bolded.. MORALITY HAS NOTHING IN COMMON WITH POLITICS......Bob Dylan

2nd bolded... U R correct ....the virus could not be stopped,BUT IT COULD BE MITIGATED....THAT is
where the king DECIDED, WITHOUT REGARD TO OTHERS...THAT HE WOULD PLAY LOOSE WITH THE FACTS AND MAKE SURE HIS RE ELECTION WAS SAFE AND SECURE....horror of a human being.[

3rd bolded DECEIT......''EASTER SHOULD BE CELEBRATED,THIS WILL BE GONE LIKE A MIRACLE''
I WOULD LIKE TO OPEN UP THE CHURCHES TO CELEBRATE'' (paraphrased) IT'S LIKE THE FLU.

REPETITION DOES NOT TRANSFORM A LIE INTO THE TRUTH........FDR (pres.)

01 Nov 2020 13:57 #44 by homeagain

homeagain wrote: [quote="Pony Soldier" post=374642]Rhetoric like that is exactly why I'm voting for Trump. You are implying that Biden - uhm.. I mean Harris - will make some difference in the way this disease spreads and kills. She won't. Her "plan" is literally plagerized from what Trump has already done. If this is your one issue, please educate yourself. There was nothing that could have been done to stop this virus and, as Trump keeps saying, the cure cannot be worse than the disease. It almost exclusively effects the elderly with comorbidities. If the "Plan" doesn't address this simple fact, it is not a plan, it is a conspiracy. I still don't believe the statistics that are being used to make policy. There are too many questions and stories of deceit. Perhaps if the left had not made Covid a political hammer with which to try and beat Trump over the head, it would have been more believeable.

1st bolded.. MORALITY HAS NOTHING IN COMMON WITH POLITICS......Bob Dylan

2nd bolded... U R correct ....the virus could not be stopped,BUT IT COULD BE MITIGATED....THAT is
where the king DECIDED, WITHOUT REGARD TO OTHERS...THAT HE WOULD PLAY LOOSE WITH THE FACTS AND MAKE SURE HIS RE ELECTION WAS SAFE AND SECURE....horror of a human being.[

3rd bolded DECEIT......''EASTER SHOULD BE CELEBRATED,THIS WILL BE GONE LIKE A MIRACLE''
I WOULD LIKE TO OPEN UP THE CHURCHES TO CELEBRATE'' (paraphrased) IT'S LIKE THE FLU.

REPETITION DOES NOT TRANSFORM A LIE INTO THE TRUTH........FDR (pres.)[/quote]

www.snopes.com/fact-check/america-rounding-the-turn-covid-19/

Just so we "understand" each other.....the truth and nothing but the TRUTH.....

02 Nov 2020 04:40 #45 by Pony Soldier
Pfft Snopes is ridiculous. They take comments out of context and fact check based on two peoples’ opinion. When Trump said that, he was talking about the development of vaccines and therapeutics.

02 Nov 2020 07:03 #46 by homeagain

Pony Soldier wrote: Pfft Snopes is ridiculous. They take comments out of context and fact check based on two peoples’ opinion. When Trump said that, he was talking about the development of vaccines and therapeutics.

WELL THEN....let's try another source.....spanning the timeframe at the beginning untill summer....too
BAD THEY DON'T INCLUDE MOST RECENTS DATES

www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/202...-coronavirus/608647/

spreadsheet of the LIES AND DECEIT.......REPETITION DOES NOT TRANSFORM A LIE INTO THE TRUTH

02 Nov 2020 07:14 #47 by Pony Soldier
Oh good lord... Now you're throwing the Atlantic at me? You do realize that paper is owned by a Biden megadonor?

02 Nov 2020 07:25 #48 by homeagain
GEE, my only reply( since NO SOURCE is sufficient).....WHEN THEY FIRST SHOW U WHO THEY ARE,BELIEVE THEM .....Maya Angelou TRUMPS ''TRUTH'' ARE LIES.

02 Nov 2020 07:30 #49 by homeagain

homeagain wrote:

homeagain wrote: Tears will leave no stain
Time will ease the pain
We're living in a world of stars and dust
Between heaven and all that surrounds us
We're travellers here, spirits passing through
And the love we give, is all that will endure
Hey now, what we had is gone
But I still remember you
Just like a rose after the rain
Time will ease the pain
Now the darkness falls, the sun's going down
One by one, the stars are coming out
Tide comes in, washes footprints from the sand
As one day ends, a new day must begin
Hey now, though we are apart
You're here forever in my dreams
Hey now, love is lost and gained
(What you gonna do about it, what you gonna say)
Time will ease the pain
And you wonder sometimes how we carry on
When you've lost the love you knew
But it's alright, it's alright
To your own heart be true

OVER 8 1/2 MILLION CASES and OVER 1/4 OF A MILLION DEAD.....in our country,thanks to the king

THIS is not about the leftist media, THIS is about human lives (one of which,COULD BE u or a relative)FOR RICK /FRED....Selah,"reflect on that"......

02 Nov 2020 07:56 #50 by Pony Soldier
Just how many times are you going to post that? Isn’t that considered spamming??

Time to create page: 0.173 seconds