WILL the WILL of the people win?

14 Dec 2020 15:06 #11 by koobookie

Pony Soldier wrote: I post more proof every day and every day it gets ignored

The federal government has power only because we, as a nation, allow it to. What happens when half of the population loses faith in the system? What happens when people figure out that, regardless of the lies being spit at them constantly in the media, that we are no longer a free country? What will happen when people figure out that we’ve been sold out? I think we’re close to finding out.

Yes, you post "proof" that doesn't hold up in court.

What happens when half the nation is duped by a grifter that tells them to not believe the common sense approach of our laws? What happens when half the country believes the lies told by a man who has lied over 20,000 times in the past four years?

When will you, Pony Soldier, finally realize that if Trump, and his swift team, actually had evidence, they would have presented it in a court of law?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Dec 2020 15:44 #12 by Pony Soldier
It’s not even about Trump. It’s about a corrupt system and it’s about easily duped people who defend the corruption. It’s time to resist!

14 Dec 2020 16:05 #13 by homeagain

Pony Soldier wrote: It’s not even about Trump. It’s about a corrupt system and it’s about easily duped people who defend the corruption. It’s time to resist!

I have been stating that all along.....

14 Dec 2020 16:07 - 14 Dec 2020 16:08 #14 by Pony Soldier
Would you care to explain why the Dominion voting machines that were forensically inspected in Michigan showed a rejection rate of 81.96%? All of those rejected ballots were sent to adjudication. The adjudication logs from previous elections were still on the machines but the logs for 2020 were missing. Is this not proof of fraud? I get so sick of obvious fraud being denied by people because their guy won so it’s ok. If there is violence over this, it will be because nobody would even do so much as look into this fraud. Bill Barr declared the election fraud free without a single subpoena or a single witness interview. I see Trump will fire his ass as one of his final acts. Good. It is rather meaningless but it is definitely symbolic.

14 Dec 2020 16:33 #15 by koobookie
Nobody will even look into the fraud? Swift Team Trump had over 50 lawsuits. Are you telling me they are in on the conspiracy? Are you telling me they had proof but didn't present it? Get real. Conspiracy theories are just that - theories.

Show me some real proof that holds up in the real world.

14 Dec 2020 17:03 #16 by FredHayek

koobookie wrote: Nobody will even look into the fraud? Swift Team Trump had over 50 lawsuits. Are you telling me they are in on the conspiracy? Are you telling me they had proof but didn't present it? Get real. Conspiracy theories are just that - theories.

Native Americans in Arizona and other states were given raffle prizes for voting in this election. Does that sound Kosher to you? To me it looks like they were buying votes.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

14 Dec 2020 19:15 #17 by koobookie

FredHayek wrote:

koobookie wrote: Nobody will even look into the fraud? Swift Team Trump had over 50 lawsuits. Are you telling me they are in on the conspiracy? Are you telling me they had proof but didn't present it? Get real. Conspiracy theories are just that - theories.

Native Americans in Arizona and other states were given raffle prizes for voting in this election. Does that sound Kosher to you? To me it looks like they were buying votes.

Again, show me the evidence that holds up in court. Ask yourself, if the election was fraudulent, why didn't Swift Team Trump present that evidence in court?

15 Dec 2020 07:36 #18 by homeagain
AND NOW, it comes too light ....groups of R wantabe electors pounding on doors DEMANDING for entrance
so that they could cast their vote for TRUMP....and U (collectively) bring up the fake card????

15 Dec 2020 08:47 #19 by homeagain

homeagain wrote: AND NOW, it comes too light ....groups of R wantabe electors pounding on doors DEMANDING for entrance
so that they could cast their vote for TRUMP....and U (collectively) bring up the fake card????

JUST A JOLT HERE.....WTF

15 Dec 2020 09:02 #20 by Pony Soldier
GOP Electors wanted to cast their votes for Trump even though they weren't official so that, in the case where a state actually followed the law and flipped, they would have their votes recorded. Big deal .. its how a republic works. Get over it.

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds