WILL the WILL of the people win?

15 Dec 2020 09:04 #21 by koobookie

Pony Soldier wrote: GOP Electors wanted to cast their votes for Trump even though they weren't official so that, in the case where a state actually followed the law and flipped, they would have their votes recorded. Big deal .. its how a republic works. Get over it.

You mean, "If the state decided to not follow the will of the people and break the law..."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Dec 2020 09:05 #22 by homeagain

Pony Soldier wrote: GOP Electors wanted to cast their votes for Trump even though they weren't official so that, in the case where a state actually followed the law and flipped, they would have their votes recorded. Big deal .. its how a republic works. Get over it.

AHEM...show me where that is written in ANY official document(Constitution)

16 Dec 2020 08:19 #23 by homeagain
MCCONNELL finally finds the words....bids Biden congrats....TRUMP is totally pissed.

16 Dec 2020 18:29 #24 by Rick

koobookie wrote:

Pony Soldier wrote: I post more proof every day and every day it gets ignored

The federal government has power only because we, as a nation, allow it to. What happens when half of the population loses faith in the system? What happens when people figure out that, regardless of the lies being spit at them constantly in the media, that we are no longer a free country? What will happen when people figure out that we’ve been sold out? I think we’re close to finding out.

Yes, you post "proof" that doesn't hold up in court.

What happens when half the nation is duped by a grifter that tells them to not believe the common sense approach of our laws? What happens when half the country believes the lies told by a man who has lied over 20,000 times in the past four years?

When will you, Pony Soldier, finally realize that if Trump, and his swift team, actually had evidence, they would have presented it in a court of law?

Koobookie, the funny thing about truth and facts is that they are only believed by people who believe their sources. You didn't believe that Hunter Biden had done anything wrong because your worthless sources didn't want you to see the truth before the election. I know this doesn't bother you, but it should, even if you didn't want Trump to be elected. Now suddenly networks and newspapers pretending to be journalists suddenly seem to be a little more interested in the Biden corruption. As usual, if this damning info was tied to the Trump's, these hack propaganda networks and print media would have given you every single detail that would have all been leaked by scum like Schiff and Pelosi.

Now you say there's no fraud because the same worthless scum doesn't want to look into it, as real journalists should. These biased propaganda machines would lose every bit of their remaining credibility (if that's even possible) if they had to admit they were wrong. We know they are never wrong, right? Go ahead and keep believing everything you hear and read, it will always help you feel better but you'll never really know what truth is.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

16 Dec 2020 18:37 #25 by koobookie
Go ahead, Rick, show me the evidence that was presented and accepted in court that proves the election was fraudulent.

16 Dec 2020 18:47 #26 by koobookie
BTW, Rick, what's your handle on parler? I'd love to come have a discussion with you & your friends there.

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds