WILL the WILL of the people win?

14 Dec 2020 08:29 #1 by homeagain
www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/12/14...s-electoral-college/

I've been thru the Nixon years and MCNamara's Vietnam, I witnessed from afar(residing in Alaska at the time) the ugly struggle of the FreedomRiders
and RODNEY KING,I've grieved at the JFK televised funeral....I am SHATTERED that this democratic process is being dismissed and an attempted
demolish procedure.... we are adrift in anarchy.....let THIS day (and going forward) be free of struggle, by a sector who is hellbound on destroying this nation, in the name of FRAUD.jmo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Dec 2020 08:48 #2 by Pony Soldier
It is an interesting question- which side is actually hellbent on destroying this nation.

14 Dec 2020 11:40 #3 by FredHayek

homeagain wrote: www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/12/14...s-electoral-college/

I've been thru the Nixon years and MCNamara's Vietnam, I witnessed from afar(residing in Alaska at the time) the ugly struggle of the FreedomRiders
and RODNEY KING,I've grieved at the JFK televised funeral....I am SHATTERED that this democratic process is being dismissed and an attempted
demolish procedure.... we are adrift in anarchy.....let THIS day (and going forward) be free of struggle, by a sector who is hellbound on destroying this nation, in the name of FRAUD.jmo

Wow. We are not adrift in anarchy. We had thousands of elections and they went about as well as they normally do. There was some fraud of course, some people were elected who probably shouldn't have been but the republic continues to plod along.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

14 Dec 2020 14:21 #4 by homeagain
I'm watching the electoral process RIGHT NOW.......it is a formality and mundane,correct that, it WAS...
now it is a beacon for our country....that the PROCESS be completed and done correctly....THEN we shall
see what happens...TRUMP WILL CONTINUE THE CHAOS,incite his base(TEXAS is totally into separating
the states...)The GOP is gobsmacked that not ONE OF THE COURT CASES went their way. NOW he is going to challenge it in congress....he continues to drag this nation behind a pick up truck.(Mass.just put
Biden to240 (229)TRUMP....MICHIGAN CONGRESSMAN LEAVING R'S PARTY...RIGHT NOW....AS AN INDY
HE IS PISSED AT THE POWER GRAB THAT IS APPARENT...AND THE THREAT OF VIOLENCE....THIS
is not how the process works...

14 Dec 2020 14:38 #5 by Pony Soldier
Of course this is how the process works. Who do you think we are? We are Americans and when we see an election fraudulently won, we challenge it. If you don’t like that, you’re more than welcome to leave.

14 Dec 2020 14:46 #6 by homeagain
CHALLENGE EQUALS VIOLENCE?????

14 Dec 2020 14:46 #7 by koobookie

Pony Soldier wrote: Of course this is how the process works. Who do you think we are? We are Americans and when we see an election fraudulently won, we challenge it. If you don’t like that, you’re more than welcome to leave.

Of course, you have no proof of a fraudulent election.

14 Dec 2020 14:53 #8 by Pony Soldier
I post more proof every day and every day it gets ignored

The federal government has power only because we, as a nation, allow it to. What happens when half of the population loses faith in the system? What happens when people figure out that, regardless of the lies being spit at them constantly in the media, that we are no longer a free country? What will happen when people figure out that we’ve been sold out? I think we’re close to finding out.

14 Dec 2020 14:57 #9 by homeagain
THE FOURTH TURNING......a do over, revolution, U choose.

14 Dec 2020 15:05 #10 by Pony Soldier
I really don’t think it will come to that. Nobody wants bullets to start flying. I can tell you this though. You will see red states where governors mayors and sheriffs refuse to enforce federal guidelines soon. We will have free enterprise zones that flout federal laws because the federal government is laughable. It holds no authority beyond that granted it by the Constitution. It has usurped everything else. Lincoln was guilty of stomping all over the constitution when he went to war to keep states from seceding. Since that time, the federal government has grown like a cancer and consolidated power in itself and away from the states. The founders would be repulsed by what we’ve done with what they gave us. The term democrat should be associated with shame.

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds