FUTURE for failed king....

27 Dec 2020 11:51 #21 by homeagain
HEY SC.....THANKS, from a non tekkie grey goddess.........:chmptoast: :nyrconfetti

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Dec 2020 11:53 #22 by ScienceChic
You're welcome! I like the finish on that door.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

27 Dec 2020 12:01 #23 by Pony Soldier
Nice door. I’m fairly certain that you won’t be doing all that with the paltry $600 crumbs that Pelosi has deemed to be enough for you. Hopefully our president prevails.

27 Dec 2020 12:29 #24 by homeagain
I actually grieved when they hauled the door away......the artist and I brainstormed the color combo to enhance the stone accents on the exterior of the building (U can see just a small section of stone in pix.)

NOW, because I am "good with money"....this is how $600 should roll out....$100 each to vet,shelter,food
org......I found a local faux artist (just on soc sec and works part time at Marshalls and then does faux
work).We replaced the door with a choc brown faux wood grain metal......for $350 she is laying down
three color washes (cross fingers that it will be doable,because it is a gloss surface....and MAYBE I can
somewhat duplicate the "art"....anyway, she needs the money, and it was a GOOD "get"......everyone
wins.:jan1st: :newyrsign:

27 Dec 2020 18:51 #25 by Pony Soldier
Well, Trump signed off on this crap. You can celebrate now. Rah rah

28 Dec 2020 07:29 #26 by homeagain

Pony Soldier wrote: Well, Trump signed off on this crap. You can celebrate now. Rah rah

WELL, the great manipulator MADE SURE all things are under his control and he was exercising his
control/contempt to the very last second....the thing I don't get is.......throwing the brick into the basic
balance of the economy.....the money will be delayed,the despair will be present and the populace suffers
because he,who is king, deemed it to be HIS decision and and let's see the peons squirm.

28 Dec 2020 07:39 #27 by Pony Soldier
He’s not the one throwing a brick into the balance of the economy. Good lord, are you paying attention at all? The economy would roar back if the state and local governments would let it.

28 Dec 2020 08:00 #28 by homeagain

Pony Soldier wrote: He’s not the one throwing a brick into the balance of the economy. Good lord, are you paying attention at all? The economy would roar back if the state and local governments would let it.

Just my POV....U KNOW the leaders of our gov. do NOT level with the masses.....the banks havenot/cannot
pass the risk assessment (cooked books...I have posted before from BUS. INSIDER) the"break point" when
it was possible to overcome/override the problem has PASSED...we are at Dec. 2007 JUST BEFORE the
gov.went "WHOAA BABY,WE R SCREWED"....and went bat shit crazy trying to hold up the economy...
AGAIN, I watched ING and LEHMAN BROS go down in real time....my brother,who is a HEAVY TRUMP
person agrees with me....it does not matter who is POTUS,we are fubard and the economy WILL dive
into the dumpster....(we don't agree on much in politics,but THIS we agree on)...the stock market is
in IRRATIONAL EXUBERANCE (as Bernake (?) once remarked.

28 Dec 2020 08:25 #29 by koobookie

Pony Soldier wrote: Nice door. I’m fairly certain that you won’t be doing all that with the paltry $600 crumbs that Pelosi has deemed to be enough for you. Hopefully our president prevails.

Pelosi? You think she's responsible for the paltry $600 limit?

28 Dec 2020 08:50 #30 by Pony Soldier
Yes and she’s also responsible for holding up relief for months using poison pills.

Time to create page: 0.189 seconds