FUTURE for failed king....

15 Dec 2020 12:18 #1 by homeagain
www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-...hreats-idUSKBN28P19C

WHAT LIFE will look like for TRUMP.....not quiet and serene...but then again.MAYBE, since a presidency takes it's toll, he will FINALLY find that
health is the best investment...obese,hi cholesterol,stress,no exercise....h-m-m- :whistle:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Dec 2020 12:41 #2 by koobookie
He's going to look fabulous in that orange jump suit.

15 Dec 2020 12:57 #3 by Pony Soldier
I wonder if he and Biden will be cell mates.

16 Dec 2020 08:16 #4 by homeagain
AHEM... MARA LOGO community does NOT want TRUMP BACK...he signed an agreement in early decade
indicating it was a CLUB only (paraphrasing ) and no resident could stay more than x amount of days...
OH MY....off to Palm Spgs?

16 Dec 2020 11:22 #5 by FredHayek
Rules can be changed. Or he might find another golf resort to live in. I know I wouldn't want an ex-president living close to me. Increased traffic, helicopters, protestors.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

18 Dec 2020 11:57 #6 by homeagain
THIS is the king...in his last remaining days on the thrown...CONCERN for the country that COZY BEAR
rambled thru...NOPE. VACCINE on TV (as our leader) NOPE....vetoing a pkg. for MORE CYBER$$$$
YEP.....(good thing the veto will be squashed because of majority)

www.reuters.com/article/usa-trump/irrita...future-idUSKBN28S0JE
UNLESS U DO RIGHT BY ME,EVERYTHING U EVEN THINK ABOUT IS GOING TO FAIL.....prophecy........
THE COLOR PURPLE

23 Dec 2020 14:00 #7 by FredHayek
President Trump also vetoed a weak $600 bonus for Americans. So it was a mixed bag. What will you do with your $2000? Save it? Blow it? Spend it on something necessary?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

24 Dec 2020 07:04 #8 by homeagain
IF there is ANY $$$ forth coming for the individual....my plan is to split it 3 or 4 parcels....Angel Network to
my vet's office(for the care of pets, whose owners have no $$$) to Rigeway's SECOND CHANCE
animal shelter, our local food distribution org.....THEN if anything remaining....I am having the garage door
faux painted (it WAS a drop dead gorgeous faux job by an artist in Telluride....it was the original garage
door and about 12 y.o....it BROKE,could not be repaired and my "art work" door got hauled away( it
was sad,such a unique look)....I will try to post pix of it.

24 Dec 2020 07:06 #9 by Pony Soldier
I'll use it towards my tax bill because some of us have to pay for the rest to donate theirs...

24 Dec 2020 07:56 #10 by homeagain
We live a frugal. non extravagant life style....only a mortgage payment (making double payments monthly)
we do NOT travel around the world,buy new cars everything couple of years...we have a middle class
retirement and feel "rich"....we are extremely fortunate, very aware of our station in life and see the LACK
in other peoples lives.AGAIN, what is given to U is a "gift",it is not yours,it is to be passed along....which
we do thru out the year. our priorities are to live a simple life,we do not live in a McMasion, drive expensive
cars, I do not wear fake nails,nor extensions,BUT I do go to a hi end Salon with talented stylist,my husband
has a golf membership at a small local golf course (10 minutes away) and My passion is gardening.
Skiing WAS a passion,but aging is a bitch and breaking a hip is NOT my idea of "happy camper"...I am only
relating this because we worked hard/saved money/made a plan/and then implemented it.

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds