The Nashville RV Bombing?

28 Dec 2020 08:21 #11 by koobookie
Replied by koobookie on topic The Nashville RV Bombing?

Pony Soldier wrote: Yeah, I tried arguing with a bunch of those morons on Twitter who think 5G is causing Covid. It was almost as bad as trying to present evidence of a fraudulent election to democrats...

Yeah, the 5G conspiracy people are difficult to deal with, almost as difficult as the people who won't present verifiable evidence about their claims for election fraud.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Dec 2020 10:39 #12 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic The Nashville RV Bombing?
There is another theory out there that the bomber was trying to attack Dominion voting systems. Bizarre.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

28 Dec 2020 10:41 #13 by FredHayek

koobookie wrote:

Pony Soldier wrote: Yeah, I tried arguing with a bunch of those morons on Twitter who think 5G is causing Covid. It was almost as bad as trying to present evidence of a fraudulent election to democrats...

Yeah, the 5G conspiracy people are difficult to deal with, almost as difficult as the people who won't present verifiable evidence about their claims for election fraud.

Funny how the people in 2016 who claimed the election was stolen are now claiming there was no voting fraud at all in 2020. The least tainted election ever.

28 Dec 2020 10:46 #14 by koobookie
Replied by koobookie on topic The Nashville RV Bombing?

FredHayek wrote:

koobookie wrote:

Funny how the people in 2016 who claimed the election was stolen are now claiming there was no voting fraud at all in 2020. The least tainted election ever.

Funny that people in 2016 told us snowflakes to just get over it still can't get over the fact their guy lost in 2020.

28 Dec 2020 14:10 #15 by FredHayek

koobookie wrote:

FredHayek wrote:

koobookie wrote:

Funny that people in 2016 told us snowflakes to just get over it still can't get over the fact their guy lost in 2020.

I know, right? Trump lost, get over it. Even his 2016 victory was a lucky fluke.

28 Dec 2020 17:34 #16 by Pony Soldier
There were 202,000 more votes counted in Pennsylvania than votes cast according to the state House but, of course, this will be swept under the very lumpy carpet with all the rest under the guise of “not credible”. It really is amazing how people can just lay down and accept it.

28 Dec 2020 18:33 #17 by hillfarmer
That may be because most people are not gullible enough to fall for you batshit conspiracy theories or fall for your made up evidence.

29 Dec 2020 07:53 #19 by Pony Soldier
It really is almost funny how quiet it gets after I post a link to some evidence. What’s even funnier is how you will claim in a couple of days that I never post any evidence. At least we now know how Germany fell into fascism.

29 Dec 2020 08:37 #20 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic The Nashville RV Bombing?

Pony Soldier wrote: It really is almost funny how quiet it gets after I post a link to some evidence. What’s even funnier is how you will claim in a couple of days that I never post any evidence. At least we now know how Germany fell into fascism.

AHEM.....the SCOTUS would be involved with this"evidence' and when the electoral vote comes around
the "evidence" would be submitted and a NEW scenario would be taking pace....THAT ain't happening:t: BUT HAPPY NEW YEAR ANYWAY......

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds