The Nashville RV Bombing?

29 Dec 2020 09:18 #21 by koobookie
Replied by koobookie on topic The Nashville RV Bombing?

Pony Soldier wrote: There were 202,000 more votes counted in Pennsylvania than votes cast according to the state House but, of course, this will be swept under the very lumpy carpet with all the rest under the guise of “not credible”. It really is amazing how people can just lay down and accept it.

Were that true, why was it not introduced and accepted as evidence in a court of law via one of the 60+ lawsuits by the Trump lawyers?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Dec 2020 09:45 #22 by Pony Soldier
Almost all of the defeats have been based on "standing", a made up term that has no relevance. It actually was created in the 1930's to turn away valid lawsuits challenging the New Deal. It really is fascinating to watch our country be stolen while being cheered on by many on the left and even some on the right. It's too bad Babbel doesn't offer courses in Mandarin...

29 Dec 2020 10:09 #23 by koobookie

Pony Soldier wrote: Almost all of the defeats have been based on "standing", a made up term that has no relevance. It actually was created in the 1930's to turn away valid lawsuits challenging the New Deal. It really is fascinating to watch our country be stolen while being cheered on by many on the left and even some on the right. It's too bad Babbel doesn't offer courses in Mandarin...

So, either the Trump legal teams were amazingly incompetent in presenting any evidence to the court, or the evidence presented to support their case was not factual.

There is no actual evidence to support your claim that the election was stolen. If there was real evidence, it would have been used in court.

29 Dec 2020 11:15 #24 by Pony Soldier
Right on schedule

29 Dec 2020 12:00 #25 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic The Nashville RV Bombing?
[quote="Pony Soldier" post=376530]Almost all of the defeats have been based on "standing", a made up term that has no relevance. It actually was created in the 1930's to turn away valid lawsuits challenging the New Deal. It really is fascinating to watch our country be stolen while being cheered on by many on the left and even some on the right. It's too bad Babbel doesn't offer courses in Mandarin...[/quote]

ACTUALLY "standing is legal status...research.it.....provide a source/or link for the New Deal context.

29 Dec 2020 12:28 #27 by koobookie

Pony Soldier wrote: Right on schedule

Again, if Trump had a case, why did he not present it? If the evidence is so overwhelming and obvious, why was it not included in the 60+ lawsuits?

30 Dec 2020 10:19 #28 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic The Nashville RV Bombing?
Sounds more and more like the Tennessee suicide bomber was a real loon. His father had worked for the telephone company and had died from brain cancer. The son believed it was due to his choice of career. And he also believed there were lizard people and he would search for them in the rural areas around the city. He himself did freelance IT work.
His girlfriend had called police earlier and told them he was building bombs in his RV. They visited but never sought a warrant to search the RV or house.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

30 Dec 2020 11:50 #29 by Pony Soldier

koobookie wrote:

Again, if Trump had a case, why did he not present it? If the evidence is so overwhelming and obvious, why was it not included in the 60+ lawsuits?

Can you determine if any of these 60+ lawsuits you mention even allowed evidence to be shown? I’d be interested if you can find links detailing things like that instead of just trumpeting propaganda. I haven’t been able to find much in the time that I’ve searched.

30 Dec 2020 12:32 #30 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic The Nashville RV Bombing?

Pony Soldier wrote:

koobookie wrote:

Can you determine if any of these 60+ lawsuits you mention even allowed evidence to be shown? I’d be interested if you can find links detailing things like that instead of just trumpeting propaganda. I haven’t been able to find much in the time that I’ve searched.

LEGAL GUIDELINES TO DETERMINE ADMISSION OF EVIDENCE

www.justia.com/criminal/procedure/admissibility-evidence/ .

Time to create page: 0.166 seconds