The Nashville RV Bombing?

30 Dec 2020 14:39 #31 by Pony Soldier
Thanks HA, but that’s not even close to what I asked for.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Dec 2020 16:13 #32 by koobookie
Replied by koobookie on topic The Nashville RV Bombing?

Pony Soldier wrote:

koobookie wrote:

Pony Soldier wrote: Right on schedule

Again, if Trump had a case, why did he not present it? If the evidence is so overwhelming and obvious, why was it not included in the 60+ lawsuits?

Can you determine if any of these 60+ lawsuits you mention even allowed evidence to be shown? I’d be interested if you can find links detailing things like that instead of just trumpeting propaganda. I haven’t been able to find much in the time that I’ve searched.

What do you think the chances are that those 60+ lawsuits did not allow evidence? You're the one making the assertion that there is actual legal evidence of a fraudulent election, so show me what has been introduced in court.

I’d be interested if you can find links detailing things like that instead of just trumpeting propaganda.

30 Dec 2020 16:18 #33 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic The Nashville RV Bombing?
sorry it does NOT fit your criteria....HOWEVER, if there were credible,concrete and correlated info
to present as PROOF ...IT WOULD HAVE ALREADY BEEN DONE (U keep forgetting, the king installed
several SCOTUS judges to assure he would be "protected and provided with the loyalty he demands)
WHAT HAPPENED THAT SCOTUS failed that expectation?????

30 Dec 2020 16:44 #34 by Pony Soldier
Yeah, the SCOTUS are cowards who failed to take up the most pivotal case in their history.

01 Jan 2021 07:23 #35 by Pony Soldier

koobookie wrote:

Pony Soldier wrote:

koobookie wrote:

Pony Soldier wrote: Right on schedule

Again, if Trump had a case, why did he not present it? If the evidence is so overwhelming and obvious, why was it not included in the 60+ lawsuits?

Can you determine if any of these 60+ lawsuits you mention even allowed evidence to be shown? I’d be interested if you can find links detailing things like that instead of just trumpeting propaganda. I haven’t been able to find much in the time that I’ve searched.

What do you think the chances are that those 60+ lawsuits did not allow evidence? You're the one making the assertion that there is actual legal evidence of a fraudulent election, so show me what has been introduced in court.

I’d be interested if you can find links detailing things like that instead of just trumpeting propaganda.

Sorry, I had missed this response. I didn't mean that you were the one trumpeting propaganda, but rather all of the links that I had found. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

I have tried for days to find a single link detailing what was presented in court and so far I have found none where evidence was allowed to be presented. This doesn't seem to make sense. I only went down this path because of something Louie Gohmert said along those lines. He said not a single case had allowed the evidence to be presented and it didn't sound right. If this is true, it is a travesty of justice. If not, which would make a lot more sense, then it's just another stupid talking point. I just asked if anyone had seen any links that could confirm that evidence has been presented somewhere.

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds