The Matt Gaetz saga

01 Apr 2021 10:41 #11 by Pony Soldier
Replied by Pony Soldier on topic The Matt Gaetz saga
Even stopped clocks....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Apr 2021 18:18 #12 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic The Matt Gaetz saga

Wayne Harrison wrote:

Pony Soldier wrote: Well there’s two entities that have zero credibility. The NYT and the DoJ.

Alex Jones would agree.

You listen to that guy?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

01 Apr 2021 20:34 #13 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic The Matt Gaetz saga
I always get Gaetz mixed up with Swalwell. They are both idiots who think they are the smartest guys in the room. Swalwell slept with a Chinese spy, yet is still on the intelligence committee. It appears Gaetz wasn't smart enough to sleep with women of his own age.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

02 Apr 2021 10:53 #14 by Wayne Harrison
Replied by Wayne Harrison on topic The Matt Gaetz saga
I am surprised (and not surprised) you state Swalwell slept with a "Chinese spy" as a matter of fact. From my perspective (and apparently the FBI, as well), the allegations have not been proven by evidence.

www.axios.com/china-spy-california-polit...d8-59dec0daf589.html

02 Apr 2021 10:56 #15 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic The Matt Gaetz saga
It does NOT matter.....fact or fiction,they all BLEND into a jumble of assumptions.

02 Apr 2021 11:04 - 02 Apr 2021 11:08 #16 by Wayne Harrison

Rick wrote:

Wayne Harrison wrote:

Pony Soldier wrote: Well there’s two entities that have zero credibility. The NYT and the DoJ.

Alex Jones would agree.

You listen to that guy?

No, but I've seen clips on YouTube and I do try to stay abreast on what the nutcases are saying. I just happened to be vacationing in Seattle during the few days Alex was running around downtown, screaming and trying to stir up trouble. It was a sight to behold. www.seattlepi.com/seattlenews/article/Co...rage-in-11942694.php

And yes, he really does believe the same thing you do about the New York times and Department of Justice.

02 Apr 2021 11:15 #17 by Pony Soldier
The NYT has been nothing more than an extension of the democrat party for years. They’ve thrown away journalistic integrity and now report things based on single anonymous sources that can’t be verified. Just look at the story about Trump’s phone call to the Georgia election official. They actually claimed that they independently verified the story that the also compromised WaPo reported. The trouble was that the actual audio of the phone call showed both of them to be liars.

The DoJ, especially the FBI, have been shown multiple times over the last few years to be unreliable and politically motivated.

I think Alex Jones is a nutcase and don’t listen to him so wouldn’t know what he believes.

02 Apr 2021 15:05 #18 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic The Matt Gaetz saga
Guess this is what happens when a bipartisan group of politicians no longer get to visit Jeffrey Epstein's island. They have to prey on underage women by themselves.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Blazer Bob

02 Apr 2021 15:32 #19 by Pony Soldier
So you’ve already found him guilty...

02 Apr 2021 18:26 #20 by Wayne Harrison

Pony Soldier wrote: The NYT has been nothing more than an extension of the democrat party for years. They’ve thrown away journalistic integrity and now report things based on single anonymous sources that can’t be verified. Just look at the story about Trump’s phone call to the Georgia election official. They actually claimed that they independently verified the story that the also compromised WaPo reported. The trouble was that the actual audio of the phone call showed both of them to be liars.

Can you help me out by telling WHICH phone call you're referring to? The one to Raffensberger or the one to the lead elections investigator?

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds