Attack At The DC Capitol!

02 May 2021 20:17 #21 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Attack At The DC Capitol!

Wayne Harrison wrote:

FredHayek wrote: Wayne, did you forget when Leftists tried to blow up the Senate? Fortunately they miss timed the bomb and no senators were killed or maimed.

Another trip down memory lane instead of addressing the current insurrection.

Do you really think that Jan 6th was the biggest attack on our democracy since the Civil War as Biden believes (he's too stupid to realize we are not a democracy, but that's another topic).

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 May 2021 20:19 #22 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Attack At The DC Capitol!
Dozens more people were shot in Chicago this weekend than January 5th.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

02 May 2021 23:02 #23 by Blazer Bob

Rick wrote:

Wayne Harrison wrote:

FredHayek wrote: Wayne, did you forget when Leftists tried to blow up the Senate? Fortunately they miss timed the bomb and no senators were killed or maimed.

Another trip down memory lane instead of addressing the current insurrection.

Do you really think that Jan 6th was the biggest attack on our democracy since the Civil War as Biden believes (he's too stupid to realize we are not a democracy, but that's another topic).

I do not think anyone really believes it. Like a lot of left wing memes they will pretend to believe it to protect there tribe or they have to pretend to believe it to protect themselves.

03 May 2021 06:56 #24 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Attack At The DC Capitol!
so-o-o, wikipedia is LEFT WING?

REREAD the previous post I made with the Wiki link...it is LONG, but informative....EVERYTHING U should
know about the hideous hyjack

03 May 2021 09:06 #25 by Wayne Harrison

Rick wrote: ]Do you really think that Jan 6th was the biggest attack on our democracy since the Civil War as Biden believes (he's too stupid to realize we are not a democracy, but that's another topic).

No, I don't and I never said it was. I don't believe the current President of the United States is stupid.

03 May 2021 11:33 #26 by Wayne Harrison
BTW, Colorado business owner Cleveland Meredith has been indicted in connection with the Jan.6 insurrection.

The FBI received information that CLEVELAND GROVER MEREDITH, JR. (hereinafter “MEREDITH”) had recently sent a text message in which he wrote,
"headed to DC with a shit ton of 5.56 armor piercing ammo [purple devil emoji].” On January 7, 2021, in a text conversation with the same individual,
MEREDITH wrote, “Thinking about heading over to Pelosi C**T’s speech and putting a bullet in her noggin on Live TV [purple devil emoji].”

seditiontracker.com/suspects/cleveland-meredith.html
Attachments:

03 May 2021 13:31 #27 by Blazer Bob
Interesting website.

Wayne Harrison wrote: BTW, Colorado business owner Cleveland Meredith has been indicted in connection with the Jan.6 insurrection.

The FBI received information that CLEVELAND GROVER MEREDITH, JR. (hereinafter “MEREDITH”) had recently sent a text message in which he wrote,
"headed to DC with a shit ton of 5.56 armor piercing ammo [purple devil emoji].” On January 7, 2021, in a text conversation with the same individual,
MEREDITH wrote, “Thinking about heading over to Pelosi C**T’s speech and putting a bullet in her noggin on Live TV [purple devil emoji].”

seditiontracker.com/suspects/cleveland-meredith.html

The following user(s) said Thank You: Wayne Harrison

08 May 2021 16:46 - 08 May 2021 16:48 #28 by Wayne Harrison
I just have to shake my head at those who call the search for those who participated in the attack on the Capitol a "witch hunt."

seditiontracker.com/

09 May 2021 09:13 #29 by Wayne Harrison
122 days ago terrorists ransacked the US Capitol and *hours later* 138-of-202 (68%) House republicans voted to make trump a dictator. They tried to finish the rioters’ job and end democracy. Never forget it.

09 May 2021 09:49 - 09 May 2021 09:52 #30 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Attack At The DC Capitol!
WELL, Cheney is willing to stand in the fire and burn for her belief that the R's have betrayed this nation and
R BOTS.....I applaud her integrity in this horrific history lesson.

Time to create page: 0.482 seconds