What State Has the Most Racist Voter Laws, Georgia or Delaware?

22 Jan 2022 08:42 #31 by homeagain
MY own words have been stated many times thru the topic.....REVIEW THEM.....there r NO BLACKS,OR NON WHITES ON THIS BOARD. The bias is viewed thru a white perspective....so, here in weighted
words is the TRUTH . It is NOT being taught in schools, history has not been transparent, in fact it has been HIDDEN and covered over (white washed)...the non white community has come together to ENLIGHTEN
the blind masses. (and u wonder why they r pissed?) There is such a thing as GRACE and humility.....THIS
disgraceful, egregious background to our heritage REQUIRES a bright shining light of awarenwess and atonement....JMO

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Jan 2022 09:51 #32 by Rick

homeagain wrote:

ramage wrote: I did not ask you to dance.
I politely asked you for the source of your statement as it is obviously not written by you. Evidently you feel that it adequate to use an unattributed quote to say that you have answered my question. Also you do realize that you did not complete the quote.
I find it fascinating that you are unwilling to do so.
Why is that?

FOR RAMAGE and others would do NOT SEE THE BLACK PERSPECTIVE ON HYPOCRISY IN THE USA

www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/1-700-raci...LR8%252FSO2MDT065Fgq

U SHOULD BE ABLE TO VIEW THIS LINK.

The idea that a journalist or two can accurately relay the "black perspective" is ridiculous IMO, since all journalists have their biases and their ingrained narratives they rarely change.

I doubt that the vast majority of black Americans dwell on slavery, just like Jews don't dwell on the holocaust in their daily lives.

As a reminder, this thread is about voter laws that are supposedly racist and prevent people from voting. The fact is, Democrats don't care about blue states with more restrictive voter laws like Delaware and Connecticut, they only care about riling up their uninformed base in order to get more votes.

Voting is not an issue for any minority in this country. The biggest issues are crime, unemployment, and poverty. Obama didn't address those problems and Biden and his race baiting Democrats are doing no better.

If you want to point fingers, point them at the people you vote for who make promises every year and never deliver, it's just that simple. Minorities are waking up now and their loyalties are starting to shift to the Republican side, because as Trump once said, "what do you have to lose?"

BTW, one doesn't have to be a minority to see and understand minority problems and concerns... statistics alone offer a pre tty clear picture of those problems that Democrats never seem to address.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

22 Jan 2022 22:07 #33 by Blazer Bob

23 Jan 2022 07:18 #34 by homeagain
"I doubt that the vast majority of black Americans dwell on slavery, just like Jews don't dwell on the holocaust in their daily lives." OMG, u do not think the DAILY REMINDER OF A NUMBER SEARED INTO YOUR SKIN,is present EVERY friggin moment in your life, THAT statement is the most unaware ,callous COLLECTION OF WORDS EVER laid down in writing. U should try to educate your ego....watch FINDING YOUR ROOTS ON PBS.....this is not about politics,it is about morality.

23 Jan 2022 07:19 #35 by homeagain
and your case is.........??????

23 Jan 2022 09:26 #36 by Mary Scott

homeagain wrote: "I doubt that the vast majority of black Americans dwell on slavery, just like Jews don't dwell on the holocaust in their daily lives." OMG, u do not think the DAILY REMINDER OF A NUMBER SEARED INTO YOUR SKIN,is present EVERY friggin moment in your life, THAT statement is the most unaware ,callous COLLECTION OF WORDS EVER laid down in writing. U should try to educate your ego....watch FINDING YOUR ROOTS ON PBS.....this is not about politics,it is about morality.

I would like to point out that rick didn't say "the survivors of slavery and the survivors of the holocaust" .

23 Jan 2022 10:34 #37 by homeagain
I do not understand the point u r trying to convey....please expand

23 Jan 2022 18:06 #38 by Rick

homeagain wrote: "I doubt that the vast majority of black Americans dwell on slavery, just like Jews don't dwell on the holocaust in their daily lives." OMG, u do not think the DAILY REMINDER OF A NUMBER SEARED INTO YOUR SKIN,is present EVERY friggin moment in your life, THAT statement is the most unaware ,callous COLLECTION OF WORDS EVER laid down in writing. U should try to educate your ego....watch FINDING YOUR ROOTS ON PBS.....this is not about politics,it is about morality.

Sorry, but this is the problem with the left. They make it a point to promote victimhood as a way to divide the population. Nobody living in this country ever owned a slave and nobody living has ever been a slave. You can be as dramatic as you want and believe that black people are obsessed with slavery, but the reality is that black people just want to have good and prosperous lives. BLM and other race bating people/groups don't want to let the past go because they would then become irrelevant.

There are billions of people across the globe who have ancestors who were oppressed and enslaved, yet the vast majority focus on the present and the future. Our country is being destroyed by this new strategy of division that doesn't help minorities.

If you can show me how BLM and other race baiters (Obama included) have helped black people, I'd gladly admit that I'm wrong, but I know I'm not.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

24 Jan 2022 07:51 #39 by homeagain

homeagain wrote: MY own words have been stated many times thru the topic.....REVIEW THEM.....there r NO BLACKS,OR NON WHITES ON THIS BOARD. The bias is viewed thru a white perspective....so, here in weighted
words is the TRUTH . It is NOT being taught in schools, history has not been transparent, in fact it has been HIDDEN and covered over (white washed)...the non white community has come together to ENLIGHTEN
the blind masses. (and u wonder why they r pissed?) There is such a thing as GRACE and humility.....THIS
disgraceful, egregious background to our heritage REQUIRES a bright shining light of awarenwess and atonement....JMO

I am so elated that U KNOW all about the black experience (NOT)......the bolded says it all. The sector that spouts politics OVER morality is the elephant in the room....until that perspective is corrected, there will be
NO unity in America.....the chasm will continue to widen, until there is recognition of EQUALITY...(the fourth turning will bring that about)JMO

24 Jan 2022 20:06 - 28 Jan 2022 01:43 #40 by Rick
Unless you've lived and worked in the big city for the last 40 years like I have, I doubt very seriously that you know much of anything about the black perspective. I've lived and worked with people off all races including blacks and Hispanics, legal and illegal. Do I understand what's in the minds of all black people? No, but neither do you, so lets stop pretending that you are any more credible and accurate than I am.

My perspective is based on the intentional reigniting of the race war, which was started under Obama and has continued at an accelerated rate to present day. Every time there was a story of a black man being killed Obama and the media instantly blamed racism, yet they were more often proven wrong. Democrats in congress are currently pushing a false racist flag called "voting rights". Complete steaming pile of bullshit, yet the media falls right in line to help with the dividing.

I just wish that the people who voted for Democrats would look closely at what that party has done for black Americans in the last 10+ years. Have they addressed the biggest problems in the black community, or have they just reinforced the narrative that requires black people to become victims again and forget about the progress? Have you ever heard one of the Democrat leaders talk about what's really killing black people at an increasing rate? (hint: cops are on the very bottom). Have you ever heard a Democrat talking about the biggest problems that result in black poverty?

I'm just going with common sense when I say that the history of slavery is probably the last thing on any black person's mind unless we're talking about people who make a living convincing black people that white people are the enemy, and as a black person, you're probably not as capable of getting an ID as any other race would be. People who take people like Joy Reid and Al Sharpton seriously probably do obsess over what their ancestors went through, but black people who haven't been programmed to hate their white neighbors probably live much happier lives and like me, don't dwell on a history I had no part of.

That's just my opinion, feel free to dissect anything you think is an outrageous assumption of factually incorrect

Please let me know which parts of my rant are false.

George Orwell
The following user(s) said Thank You: Blazer Bob

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds