Wrong Color, Wrong Gender, Wrong Victim

28 Apr 2021 19:35 - 28 Apr 2021 19:36 #1 by Rick
NY Radio Host Tells Audience ‘F*** The Police,’ Then Allegedly Rams NYPD Officer, Killing Him, Before Speeding Away

I doubt you'll find this story at your favorite worthless media outlet, for obvious reasons.

This officer had a family and his life mattered, even if it doesn't fall in line with the hate police narrative coming from the left.

www.dailywire.com/news/ny-radio-host-tel...before-speeding-away

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Apr 2021 09:18 #2 by ScienceChic

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wayne Harrison

29 Apr 2021 13:55 #3 by ramage
A black, driving drunk female. From a compilation of SC's sources.

Her mugshot has a NYPD.jpg.webp extension, which is not allowed by this website.

www.dailywire.com/news/ny-radio-host-tel...before-speeding-away

29 Apr 2021 14:29 #4 by homeagain
ATTENTION...the internet police R present....:internet:

29 Apr 2021 14:45 #5 by ScienceChic
The image was not allowed because .webp is not a valid image extension, nor would that work on any other social media platform or website. The ones that do work are listed right below the Attachment button usd to add images, and there's a tutorial here on how to add images to posts.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
Attachments:

29 Apr 2021 19:07 #6 by Rick
You know the difference SC. The difference is the way they characterize the bad guy. Depending on who the perp is, they usually emphasize the color, gender, religious beliefs, and occupation. Everybody knows the name of a cop that kills someone, but nobody will remember this woman because she doesn't fit the bad guy we are supposed to hate. If this was a white cop running down a black woman this would be front page news.... but it's already gone.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

29 Apr 2021 19:20 #7 by ramage
SC,
Deal with whatever with regard to the internet. Note however that her picture is on line even thought mymountaintown.com chooses not to post it. Evidently the dailerwire.com can published the picture thorough out the internet world but MYM refuses to post it because it does not meet MYM's specifications.
Good luck, it is out there for everyone to see. I am sorry that you fall back on technical difficulties to not show the picture on MYM. A sorry commentary on the website.

29 Apr 2021 19:35 #8 by ScienceChic
But Rick, that's not what you said and you're moving the goalposts.

I doubt you'll find this story at your favorite worthless media outlet, for obvious reasons.

Yes, the story was posted on MSM, I provided ample evidence. You said nothing about how the story would be characterized, only that it wouldn't even be mentioned.

ramage, thank you for the laugh. My Mountain Town didn't "choose" not to post the image, if you follow the instructions which are publicly posted, you can post any picture you want that doesn't violate TOS or copyright. I even gave you the link to the instructions on how to. Post the mug shot, I don't care.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Wayne Harrison, homeagain, koobookie

30 Apr 2021 06:55 #9 by homeagain
Moving the goal post,I have been accused of that....what it boils down to is HOW the words R interpreted.
exchange of ideas is ALWAYS a struggle when one's philosophy is counter to the others.:atlas:

05 May 2021 10:07 #10 by Wayne Harrison

Rick wrote: NY Radio Host Tells Audience ‘F*** The Police,’ Then Allegedly Rams NYPD Officer, Killing Him, Before Speeding Away

And you're still wrong, as has been documented above.

Many web pages make their images with the .webp extension to keep people from stealing their images and reposting them. Fair warning.

Time to create page: 0.207 seconds