CHENEY...casuality of the truth

08 May 2021 05:50 - 08 May 2021 07:02 #1 by homeagain
www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/liz-cheney...cd61af19b32d2e3b9f8f

BEING HONORABLE or correct minded is NOT present...an opinion by A REPUBLICAN, a failure of leadership...not JMO

www.politico.com/cartoons/2021/05/07/the...itics-000219?slide=0

THE FIRST cartoon brings clarity......

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 May 2021 14:38 #2 by FredHayek
:bait: Always suspicious when liberals defend a Republican officeholder.
She is one of the more conservative politicians in Congress so normally the Left and their lackeys in the press hate the Cheney's.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

11 May 2021 19:53 #3 by Wayne Harrison
‘RINO’ used to mean Donald Trump.

Now it means Liz Cheney.
The following user(s) said Thank You: driver8

12 May 2021 06:44 #4 by homeagain

FredHayek wrote: :bait: Always suspicious when liberals defend a Republican officeholder.
She is one of the more conservative politicians in Congress so normally the Left and their lackeys in the press hate the Cheney's.

WHY would that be? I am an "indy"....just to back that up.....read this.

www.politico.com/news/magazine/2021/05/1...ont-bet-on-it-487192

The REALITY of a really screwed political platform. CHENEY is the "soul" of our attempt at COURAGE

'HER COURAGE WAS A CROWN AND SHE WORE IT LIKE A QUEEN".

12 May 2021 07:52 #5 by FredHayek
LOL, you call yourself an independent but I think your posts show you to be a fiscal and social liberal.

I could see Cheney being replaced in 2022. Her party will primary her for sticking a knife in President Trump's back. She might even choose to retire rather than lose face.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

12 May 2021 08:04 #6 by homeagain
I'd vote for CHENEY in a New York second...if she were able to garner support for A RUN.

12 May 2021 09:49 #7 by Thumper100

FredHayek wrote: LOL, you call yourself an independent but I think your posts show you to be a fiscal and social liberal.

I could see Cheney being replaced in 2022. Her party will primary her for sticking a knife in President Trump's back. She might even choose to retire rather than lose face.

Sticking a knife in trump's back. LOL that's rich. The more appropriate description is she's choosing country and (what used to be) party over the cult of trump. If you don't bend the knee and kiss the ... you are a traitor to the cause.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wayne Harrison

12 May 2021 09:51 #8 by koobookie

FredHayek wrote: LOL, you call yourself an independent but I think your posts show you to be a fiscal and social liberal.

Fred, does this mean you believe "The Big Lie?"

12 May 2021 09:53 #9 by Wayne Harrison
Cheney should just demand a recount and pretend she won the vote.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Thumper100

12 May 2021 10:04 #10 by ramage
Cheney tries to mask her support of getting our kids killed and maimed in Afghanistan by blowing smoke about Trump.

She is willing to turn her back on the 70 million Republican voters in order to shield her father. Dick Cheney was the force majeure behind the Afghan War, representing Halliburton no less. I find it amusing to read and hear Progressives defend her.

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds