Fauci, the Worst Scientist in History

08 Jun 2021 10:01 #11 by Rick

homeagain wrote: the bolded is the issue,I KNEW the video was blocked when I posted....so SEVERAL other people were
introduced into this thread....YET,when I made a rebuttal,it was "dodging"....the double standard is
GLARING.

Did Fauci lie to Congress?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

08 Jun 2021 16:14 #12 by homeagain
My personal pov.....he stated "keep an open mind".....when AIDS/HIV was ravishing a segment of the population and human trials were open ONLY to whites, Fauci was demonized...see below

aep.lib.rochester.edu/node/49111

Fauci RECOGNIZED that there was a conversation that was NEEDED. He OPENED up that two way
conversation and saw the need for the program to be restructured. 'THE COCKTAIL" was ultimately
made available (trials) because of ACT UP.....

We do not have a FULL understanding of what occurred...BUT, Laurie Garrett nailed it VERY early on.
We will CONTINUE to encounter these LARGE,unleashed plagues (pandemics) because of the nature
of how we walk thru life AND the indiscriminate practices of experimentation. IT IS NOT NICE TO FOOL
MOTHER NATURE....as an old aired commercial once declared.

08 Jun 2021 16:28 #13 by ScienceChic
You know, I've read a few of the emails that were published and so far have seen nothing that contradicts what he's said publicly. Just like with the climate scientists' emails that were stolen and published, and people tried finding tiny sentences to take out of context and twist into something they weren't, I'm seeing this play out all over again with Fauci. I think if everyone's emails were to be published publicly, there'd be a lot of sh*t that could be completely misconstrued without the background information about the situation going on, and phone calls and personal conversations that add detail that isn't captured as well.

He is not a fraud, nor the worst scientist in history. I do think he's human, has made mistakes and tried to change and adapt as new information became available in order to do what's right for the public. I'd also like to see a full investigation into the decision to fund research in the Wuhan lab and what happened with this virus.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
The following user(s) said Thank You: koobookie

08 Jun 2021 17:01 #14 by homeagain
www.statnews.com/2021/06/02/machine-lear...logy-research-flaws/

HERE'S PART OF THE PROBLEM....A.I. flaws in methodology. THIS is mind boggling info.

08 Jun 2021 19:44 #15 by Rick

ScienceChic wrote: You know, I've read a few of the emails that were published and so far have seen nothing that contradicts what he's said publicly. Just like with the climate scientists' emails that were stolen and published, and people tried finding tiny sentences to take out of context and twist into something they weren't, I'm seeing this play out all over again with Fauci. I think if everyone's emails were to be published publicly, there'd be a lot of sh*t that could be completely misconstrued without the background information about the situation going on, and phone calls and personal conversations that add detail that isn't captured as well.

He is not a fraud, nor the worst scientist in history. I do think he's human, has made mistakes and tried to change and adapt as new information became available in order to do what's right for the public. I'd also like to see a full investigation into the decision to fund research in the Wuhan lab and what happened with this virus.

Please watch the video I posted and tell me which parts are lies. Steve Hilton isn't a conservative and everything in that video if factual. Fauci knew full well about the gain of function research that resulted in this pandemic and he tried to distance himself from it and he did lie to congress. He was warned Time will tell if he actually experiences the justice he deserves, but history will clearly show that he was probably the worst person to put in that position, and THAT is something you could blame Trump for (although Trump thought he was the right guy like everyone else did). When the highest paid guy in government gets almost everything wrong from start to finish and then we find that he knew more than he let on, that's a guy that should immediately be let go and investigated.

Science should be constantly looked at with critical eyes and should never be considered "settled" unless there is irrefutable evidence. The virus supposedly started in a wet market that never sold bats or Pangolins and it just happened to be 5 miles from a level 4 virology lab that studied and manipulated corona viruses. You can't tell me there were not plenty of scientists telling anyone who would listen that the lab leak made the most sense. Instead, our worthless press called that "debunked", like they do with any narrative that goes against their own. We all paid a very heavy price for all the incompetence.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

08 Jun 2021 19:53 #16 by hillfarmer
The incompetence was all on the side of Trump and your other compatriots. Fauci was the one positive ray of scientific competency in that entire administration.

08 Jun 2021 20:03 #17 by Rick

hillfarmer wrote: The incompetence was all on the side of Trump and your other compatriots. Fauci was the one positive ray of scientific competency in that entire administration.

One day you'll have to backpedal, but I suspect you won't be around to acknowledge it. Have you looked into this yourself or are you just relying on the news you trust? So far, nobody has been willing or able to dispute what is being shown in the video I posted... would you like to take the challenge?

George Orwell

09 Jun 2021 10:32 #18 by homeagain
From my end.....it will NOT come up...blocked,taken down

10 Jun 2021 06:17 #19 by homeagain
www.wsj.com/articles/fauci-says-he-didnt...-origins-11623275288

READ THE WORDS AGAIN.....must keep an open mind....so STOP the serious fake news.:beattherug: :beattherug: :beattherug:

10 Jun 2021 11:39 #20 by Rick

homeagain wrote: www.wsj.com/articles/fauci-says-he-didnt...-origins-11623275288

READ THE WORDS AGAIN.....must keep an open mind....so STOP the serious fake news.:beattherug: :beattherug: :beattherug:

I can't read the whole article without signing in, which I won't do. Is the a part of the article you'd like to discuss that proves your point? Please quote some key parts.

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds