Fauci, the Worst Scientist in History

06 Jun 2021 20:18 #1 by Rick
Stay tuned, this guy is going down and no thanks to the most of the leftist media that missed the biggest story in history. This scientist not only lied to congress, he may very well be partially to blame for millions of deaths, destroyed economies, and shattered lives. Anyone want to defend him?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Jun 2021 07:27 #2 by FredHayek
I don't think he is that bad. He did mishandle the AIDS epidemic. But when people say he kept changing his mind, well, scientists are supposed to do that when they get more information and conditions change. It can be really hard going from a lab with controlled conditions to human society. It is really bizarre to see that many of the states that had the most draconian policies on shutdowns and mask wearing had higher infection rates than states with many fewer rules. And vice versa. It seems the lockdown rules achieved more in some states but not all.

I do think Fauci loves the limelight. And maybe that is an important part of his job, jump at any chance to get his message out there.

#35

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Jun 2021 10:19 #3 by Rick
You don't have enough information yet Fred, keep looking.

Here's a good summary from a guy I respect and agree with most of the time. I challenge you or anyone on this board to find a lie or misrepresentation. I have little confidence that many people will want to touch this one, but maybe you can give it a shot.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Jun 2021 12:23 #4 by homeagain
twitter.com/Laurie_Garrett

and here is what an actual EXPERT has to say.....WELL KNOWN,awarding winning professional in the field.
REVIEW JUNE'S ENTRIES and understand the TRUTH vs HYPE

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Jun 2021 13:17 #5 by Rick

homeagain wrote: twitter.com/Laurie_Garrett

and here is what an actual EXPERT has to say.....WELL KNOWN,awarding winning professional in the field.
REVIEW JUNE'S ENTRIES and understand the TRUTH vs HYPE


What are YOUR thoughts on Fauci and his honesty, or lack of? I'm sorry, but reading tweets doesn't do much for me when I already know facts that are not mentioned in your tweets. Fauci is also an "award winning professional"... that doesn't mean squat if he's also a lying POS.

Do me a favor and watch the first 10 minutes or so of the video I posted. If you can find any lies in there or misinformation I'll praise your knowledge and I will recant my criticism. This guy is just like Cuomo only much much worse... he should be in jail for lying to the world about what he knows and how he tried to hide it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Jun 2021 13:31 #6 by homeagain
www.lauriegarrett.com/about

I have ALREADY given U my POV....w.e were warned W-A-Y in advance...the TOTAL picture encompasses
many factor. Ecological,experimental,excessive secrecy....ALL have brought us to this point in time.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Jun 2021 18:34 #7 by Rick

homeagain wrote: www.lauriegarrett.com/about

I have ALREADY given U my POV....w.e were warned W-A-Y in advance...the TOTAL picture encompasses
many factor. Ecological,experimental,excessive secrecy....ALL have brought us to this point in time.

You're dodging again, this thread is ONLY ABOUT DR FAUCI.

Lets try an easier one that requires only a yes or no answer...

Did Dr. Fauci lie to Congress?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Jun 2021 20:04 #8 by homeagain

Rick wrote: You don't have enough information yet Fred, keep looking.

Here's a good summary from a guy I respect and agree with most of the time. I challenge you or anyone on this board to find a lie or misrepresentation. I have little confidence that many people will want to touch this one, but maybe you can give it a shot.


SORRY, U brought in "another " OTHER THAN FAUCI....simply stunning that answers (not agreed with)
r classified as "dodging".....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Jun 2021 20:15 - 07 Jun 2021 20:16 #9 by Blazer Bob
I got a video unavailable.

Edit: Removed by uploader.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

08 Jun 2021 06:29 #10 by homeagain
the bolded is the issue,I KNEW the video was blocked when I posted....so SEVERAL other people were
introduced into this thread....YET,when I made a rebuttal,it was "dodging"....the double standard is
GLARING.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 1.098 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
sponsors
© My Mountain Town (new)
Google+