INSIDE insurrrection insructions.......

09 Jun 2021 09:42 #11 by ramage
"The officer who shot her deserves a medal for defending members of Congress."

Unbelievable!

This belongs in the "PLEASE DON'T BE DRINKING YOUR COFFEE.." thread.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Jun 2021 09:58 #12 by homeagain
''On Jan. 1, she advised followers she would be in Washington, D.C., for the demonstration with a post that said, "God bless America and WWG1WGA." The initials, a slogan for the QAnon conspiracy network, stand for “Where we go one, we go all.”

On Tuesday, Babbitt posted a declaration: "Nothing will stop us....they can try and try and try but the storm is here and it is descending upon DC in less than 24 hours....dark to light!"

That message was in response to a post from another Twitter user who pictured a colonial flag overlaid with "1776 Again" above the words, "Trump is still our president."

from USA TODAY JAN.7.....THAT mindset is what took her life,SHE was choosing an action that could put
her in harms way...and it DID....DEAD because she elected to follow her beliefs...(some would say admirable, some would say brainwashed, either way,SHE dictated the outcome)....do NOT place this on
some one else shoulders.

12 Jun 2021 11:22 #13 by FredHayek
Of course this is the same press who told us the lab leak theory was debunked months ago. Most of the protesters weren't armed. If they were intending to take over the government, wouldn't they have shown up with rifles, pistols, shotguns, and defecting military units?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

12 Jun 2021 11:28 #14 by Wayne Harrison
Not if they were only followed Trump's instructions from that morning. He told them he would be with them, remember?

15 Jun 2021 14:38 #15 by Rick

Wayne Harrison wrote: Not if they were only followed Trump's instructions from that morning. He told them he would be with them, remember?

So Trump instructed them to take over the government? Do you have a source or are you just interpreting words to conform to your theory?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

15 Jun 2021 15:31 #16 by hillfarmer
Have you been completely in your bubble for the last year? Check out the news and coverage of Trump's rallies, including the one on January 6th, on any credible new source - NBC, CBS, AP, etc and you will clearly see his invitation to insurrection. The good news for you is that it could give you cognitive dissonance, which would strengthen your fantasies.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wayne Harrison

15 Jun 2021 17:09 - 15 Jun 2021 17:10 #17 by ramage
You lost me here, "on any credible new source - NBC, CBS, AP, etc "

15 Jun 2021 18:08 #18 by Rick

hillfarmer wrote: Have you been completely in your bubble for the last year? Check out the news and coverage of Trump's rallies, including the one on January 6th, on any credible new source - NBC, CBS, AP, etc and you will clearly see his invitation to insurrection. The good news for you is that it could give you cognitive dissonance, which would strengthen your fantasies.

That doesn't answer my question. You're giving me opinions from the same sources that wanted us to believe Trump colluded with Russia. Please try again, this time use actual facts.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

15 Jun 2021 19:23 #19 by koobookie
"Actual facts" don't work with someone who has "willful ignorance."
The following user(s) said Thank You: driver8

16 Jun 2021 07:17 #20 by homeagain
It is NOT ignorance, it is a lack of critical thinking and a CHOICE to turn a blind eye and "step in line" with
the followers of the fantasy . JMO I am NOT happy with who the D's placed into office,BUT I am damn
sure the R's r just as "blocked" (THEY can not undo the utter disaster that is TRUMP)

Time to create page: 0.180 seconds