INSIDE insurrrection insructions.......

08 Jun 2021 06:36 #1 by homeagain
www.npr.org/2021/06/08/1004201155/bring-...-before-capitol-riot

''THIS IS DO OR DIE,BRING YOUR GUNS''.......direct quote

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

08 Jun 2021 09:44 #2 by homeagain
www.washingtonpost.com/national-security...W_NnGscjxyu4gylBlzrY

CONNECTING DOTS (lack of) OR purposeful sabotage...it is STILL a national crsis.

08 Jun 2021 09:51 #3 by Rick

homeagain wrote: www.npr.org/2021/06/08/1004201155/bring-...-before-capitol-riot

''THIS IS DO OR DIE,BRING YOUR GUNS''.......direct quote

I wonder how many people were carrying guns? Do you have that number?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

08 Jun 2021 09:58 #4 by homeagain
READ CAREFULLY....THEY HAD A STASH NEAR BY....PER EMAILS.:popcorn:

08 Jun 2021 10:11 - 08 Jun 2021 10:13 #5 by Rick

homeagain wrote: READ CAREFULLY....THEY HAD A STASH NEAR BY....PER EMAILS.:popcorn:

I see, so an anonymous email is considered factual evidence? Did anyone ever find this "stash" that was nearby? I heard that someone in the crowd had talked about bringing in a tank too. This is just like everything the left has done to try to take out Trump over the last 4 years... you imagine a crime, then you try to find facts that support it. Maybe we should go back to finding facts first, then piece the facts together to allege a crime.

Edit to add: Lets say there was this mysterious stash of weapons. If that was true, why didn't anyone grab the stash and start handing weapons out once the capital was breached?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

08 Jun 2021 12:08 #6 by homeagain
U do the research....one of the participates got to the Capitol too late.....HE HAD THE ARSENAL, they found
boatloads of weapons,pipebombs and ammo....in his truck. I am NOT posting the link,the lack of concerted
effort to find the TRUTH is apparent (from SOME posters)

08 Jun 2021 14:35 #7 by Rick

homeagain wrote: U do the research....one of the participates got to the Capitol too late.....HE HAD THE ARSENAL, they found
boatloads of weapons,pipebombs and ammo....in his truck. I am NOT posting the link,the lack of concerted

So one guy did this and we are supposed to draw some sort of broader conclusion about everyone else at the capital? That's like saying the Bernie bro that tried to assassinate all those Republicans on the baseball field represents all the other people who hate Republicans. You do see how narrow minded your assumption is, right?

George Orwell

08 Jun 2021 15:38 #8 by homeagain

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote: U do the research....one of the participates got to the Capitol too late.....HE HAD THE ARSENAL, they found

So one guy did this and we are supposed to draw some sort of broader conclusion about everyone else at the capital? That's like saying the Bernie bro that tried to assassinate all those Republicans on the baseball field represents all the other people who hate Republicans. You do see how narrow minded your assumption is, right?

[/b]

No, what I see is a DIVIDED nation and a sector of the populace that proudly supports actions that can
be defined as an insurrection....

08 Jun 2021 20:47 #9 by Rick
Have you watched all the capital footage? Do you know the name of the one person who actually murdered the unarmed woman? Nope, because they don't want you to come to your own conclusions... they want you to believe their narrative that these were likely racists and they were all there to take over the government. I've seen some video that I'm sure you haven't, where people inside the capital were calling for peaceful protests and talking to officers in a civil manner about their demands to be heard.

Don't take that as me endorsing what they did, but just like the Russian collusion hoax and the Covid coverup, you shouldn't believe the media narrative until you've learned ALL the facts.

George Orwell

09 Jun 2021 08:46 #10 by Wayne Harrison
Hearing "thely want you to believe they are all racists" is a first for me. I've never heard and read anything about all the January 6 insurrectionists beingracists.

And let's stick to the facts: Ashli Babbitt wasn't murdered. That is a legal definition.

Babbitt, 35, an Air Force veteran from Southern California, was shot and killed by a Capitol Police officer as she clambered through a broken window leading to the Speaker’s Lobby inside the Capitol. Her last moments, captured from multiple angles on video, show Ms. Babbitt, a Trump flag knotted around her neck, being hoisted to the window as others in the mob shout. Moments later, a shot rings out and Babbitt falls back, blood pouring from her mouth.

The shooting was thoroughly investigated. She was shot while trespassing inside the U.S. Capitol, attempting to enter an area close to House Chambers, where lawmakers were behind barricaded doors, huddling on the floor. I'm sure you'd do the same thing if that were your broken front door and an intruder was trying to climb through it. The officer who shot her deserves a medal for defending members of Congress.

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds