QAnon supporter kills his children, says wife possessed serpent DNA

17 Aug 2021 11:52 #11 by homeagain
The point is that we are all individuals who make individual decisions and when you try to paint others with the actions of one, you instantly lose the argument.

I'M SO SORRY....:sarcasm: THAT does not square UP....EPSTEIN AND ASSOCIATES /guests is a prime
example of"running with the wrong crowd''....I do not accept your premise.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 Aug 2021 20:37 #12 by Blazer Bob

homeagain wrote: The point is that we are all individuals who make individual decisions and when you try to paint others with the actions of one, you instantly lose the argument.

I'M SO SORRY....:sarcasm: THAT does not square UP....EPSTEIN AND ASSOCIATES /guests is a prime
example of"running with the wrong crowd''....I do not accept your premise.

I do not accept your deflections.

18 Aug 2021 07:06 #13 by homeagain
SIMILARITIES......BOTH are/were unscrupulous,BOTH have an agenda of abuse,illegal activity, BOTH
are/were abhorrent in their beliefs/practices...."when they FIRST show U who they R.,BELIEVE THEM

18 Aug 2021 08:24 #14 by Rick

homeagain wrote: SIMILARITIES......BOTH are/were unscrupulous,BOTH have an agenda of abuse,illegal activity, BOTH
are/were abhorrent in their beliefs/practices...."when they FIRST show U who they R.,BELIEVE THEM

Can you show me any data that supports your premise other than what your gut tells you?

1. How many people are in Qanon?
2. Of those people, how many have criminal backgrounds or have been proven to be threats to society?

I look forward to reading your sources that could answer those two questions.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

18 Aug 2021 08:44 #15 by homeagain
fivethirtyeight.com/videos/its-difficult...le-believe-in-qanon/

LISTEN AT ABOUT 24 TIMEFRAME....I have to run,FURTHER discussion is required. ABOUT 20percentage,
see some validity or BELIEVE...it is broken down between D'S INDIES AND R'S.

18 Aug 2021 11:28 #16 by Rick
That’s what I thought, no proof, just guesses. Also, does believing in any conspiracy mean that you are a danger to society? If so, 95% of Democrats could be seen as threats since I’m guessing that many of them believed Trump was guilty of colluding with Russia.

Let me know when you find actual evidence.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

18 Aug 2021 11:33 #17 by Carrie
And 99.9% of Republicans, <5% Independents...

18 Aug 2021 12:34 #18 by ramage
LISTEN AT ABOUT 24 TIMEFRAME....I have to run,FURTHER discussion is required. ABOUT 20percentage,
see some validity or BELIEVE...it is broken down between D'S INDIES AND R'S.

Could the translator for HA, please tell me what this means.

18 Aug 2021 12:59 #19 by ScienceChic
Homeagain linked to a video. The 24 timeframe obviously means to listen at about the 24 minute mark, and she's describing the breakdown in percent between Republicans and Independents who "see some validity or believe."

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
The following user(s) said Thank You: homeagain

18 Aug 2021 14:46 #20 by Rick

Carrie wrote: And 99.9% of Republicans, <5% Independents...

Huh? 99.9% of Republicans believed Trump collided with Russia? Unsure what you’re truly my to say because that makes no sense.

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds