QAnon supporter kills his children, says wife possessed serpent DNA

18 Aug 2021 15:05 #21 by homeagain
HERE'S my take....the usual talking heads are NOT present. The perspective is from the younger generation
of politically informed.....polls are being discussed and the variances of the outcomes. THAT starts
at about 20 minutes in and several minutes after that QANON is then discussed/dissected and percentages
are founded to be consistent with other polls. THE SUBJECT of how to define a QANON follower is debated
and just what it means. At about 30 minutes in the subject of "RESORT TO VIOLENCE TO DEFEND''
BELIEFS is jarring in it's percentages. I find it refreshing and succinct interchange. EVANGELISTIC
CHRISTIANS are the bulk of the "believers" and the supporters of TRUMPS' TIRADES....the R's are
more inclined to find VIOLENCE as a solution.....U can OPEN YOUR MIND and listen to the younger gen.
and learn. JMO

(oh,by the way.....THE FOURTH TURNING fits nicely into this podcast discussion/it just isn't defined by that name)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Aug 2021 15:38 #22 by Carrie
No--Have a perverted sense of reality---

18 Aug 2021 16:14 #23 by homeagain

Carrie wrote: No--Have a perverted sense of reality---

H-M-M-M......that has three meanings, the younger gen has perverted sense, U have perverted sense OR
U feel I do....I am honored if the latter is your answer. I AM NOT A SHEEPLE.

19 Aug 2021 08:12 - 19 Aug 2021 08:13 #24 by Rick

homeagain wrote: HERE'S my take....the usual talking heads are NOT present. The perspective is from the younger generation
of politically informed.....polls are being discussed and the variances of the outcomes. THAT starts
at about 20 minutes in and several minutes after that QANON is then discussed/dissected and percentages
are founded to be consistent with other polls. THE SUBJECT of how to define a QANON follower is debated

If we are still talking about how many people identify as Qanon, I fail to understand how polls come into play here (please post a link to said polls). Still lots of guessing and opinion but nothing of factual substance.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

19 Aug 2021 11:01 #25 by homeagain
www.ny1.com/nyc/all-boroughs/politics/20...-conspiracy-theories

OK...I will do YOUR work for U......here's the poll name, numbers sampled.RESULTS percentage wise...
which parallels what the PODCAST stated....I abhor your laziness....:coolwink:

19 Aug 2021 13:31 - 19 Aug 2021 13:34 #26 by Rick

homeagain wrote: www.ny1.com/nyc/all-boroughs/politics/20...-conspiracy-theories

OK...I will do YOUR work for U......here's the poll name, numbers sampled.RESULTS percentage wise...
which parallels what the PODCAST stated....I abhor your laziness....:coolwink:

You're not doing my work for me because you are diverting from the point, again.

If I believe some of what Qanon believes, does that mean I'm part of that organization? Does that make me a threat to democracy? Many people believed Trump colluded with Russia based on a lot of made up bullshit. I don't think those people are bad just because they believed in a conspiracy theory that was not true, they were just wrong.
The question still remains... how many people are in the Qanon organization and how many are criminals that we should be fearing? You don't know those answers so you can't win the argument by just calling me lazy. Nice try.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

19 Aug 2021 16:03 #27 by homeagain
I have provided TWO PERTINENT pieces....I am sorry that is not enough for U. Deflection it is decidedly
NOT. so let me just state this...I AM NOT DOIN' THE DANCE WITH U. done.on this subject.

19 Aug 2021 18:20 #28 by Rick
That's fine if you're done, I just wanted to point out that believing in something labelled as a "conspiracy theory", doesn't actually make you an extremist of any kind, no matter if the theory is proven to be true or not.

For those who may have forgotten, this is the quote I had a problem with and is the actual topic...

"It just goes to show the extremes that QAnon supporters will go to, in their right-wing beliefs"

In other words, someone who supports Qanon is likely to kill their children or commit other horrific acts based on the actions of one guy. This is no different than condemning police for the actions of the few, which is insane.

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds