QAnon supporter kills his children, says wife possessed serpent DNA

12 Aug 2021 09:57 #1 by Wayne Harrison
Very sad. Another right winger goes full QAnon, like Ashli Babbitt.

In a nine-page criminal affidavit that was filed in U.S. District Court in Los Angeles on Wednesday, the F.B.I. special agent wrote that Mr. Coleman told the authorities that he knew what he did was wrong, but that it was the only course of action that would save the world.

“M. Coleman stated that he believed his children were going to grow into monsters so he had to kill them,” the special agent, Jennifer Bannon, wrote. “M. Coleman explained that he was enlightened by QAnon and Illuminati conspiracy theories and was receiving visions and signs revealing that his wife, A.C., possessed serpent DNA and had passed it on to his children.”

Investigators said that Mr. Coleman told them that his son was still alive after he shot him with the spearfishing gun and that he continued to move the spear around. He told an F.B.I. agent that he had fired the spearfishing gun into his daughter’s heart

Mr. Coleman described himself as an adherent of QAnon, the pro-Trump conspiracy movement whose followers hold, falsely, that a cabal of Democrats and coastal elites engage in pedophilia and worship Satan.

www.nytimes.com/2021/08/12/us/matthew-co...children-mexico.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Aug 2021 10:03 #2 by FredHayek
The father was clearly mentally ill. Because 99.99% of Q-Anon supporters don't kill their children. But thank you for your bizarre anecdote Wayne trying to equate mental illness and bizarre political beliefs.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

12 Aug 2021 10:50 - 12 Aug 2021 10:52 #3 by Wayne Harrison
It just goes to show the extremes that QAnon supporters will go to, in their right-wing beliefs. Was the guy who shot up the pizza parlor without a basement for child sex trafficking also mentally ill, in your opinion?

Since you stated 99.99% of QAnon supports don't kill their children, can you tell us how many people make up that 99.99 percent you referred to?

12 Aug 2021 17:33 #4 by Rick
These kind of arguments are so incredibly weak and lacking any kind of logic/facts. That wacko Bernie Sanders supporter tried to gun down a ball field full of Republicans... what does that say about Bernie supporters?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

12 Aug 2021 18:26 #5 by Wayne Harrison
It says more about crazy people having easy access to guns, even after they're caught firing into trees in a residential neighborhood. But I also found it interesting that the shooter fired into the group of Congressmen, injuring one but also hitting a lobbyist. Sometimes the news just writes itself.

As you know, President Trump awarded the Public Safety Officer Medal of Valor to five of the officers who were injured in the shootout.

But the baseball shooting was a guy acting alone. It wasn't a huge group Bernie supporters trying to invade the barricaded U.S. Capitol. That's the difference. A QAnon supporter was killed in the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol. She wasn't alone.

15 Aug 2021 13:44 #6 by Rick

Wayne Harrison wrote:
But the baseball shooting was a guy acting alone. It wasn't a huge group Bernie supporters trying to invade the barricaded U.S. Capitol. That's the difference. A QAnon supporter was killed in the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol. She wasn't alone.

First of all, the thread you started was a story about ONE GUY. Secondly, you still can't give me the factual number of people who went to the capital with the intention of entering it and taking over the government. Lets see what kind of evidence shows that actual number, but for now you are just speculating.

Lots of people went to the riots last summer and many probably didn't intend to loot, destroy, and attack police, but when a they see others doing it, they followed. There's little difference other than location.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

15 Aug 2021 16:20 #7 by homeagain
BUT,that is the total point....the sector of the population that adheres/believes/follows the doctrine of QANON
seem to be off center and conspiracy prone....some a little, OTHERS batshit crazy.... jmo ( I don't think WAYNE will be posting anymore, RAMAGE really went over the line.)

17 Aug 2021 08:46 #8 by Rick

homeagain wrote: BUT,that is the total point....the sector of the population that adheres/believes/follows the doctrine of QANON
seem to be off center and conspiracy prone....some a little, OTHERS batshit crazy.... jmo ( I don't think WAYNE will be posting anymore, RAMAGE really went over the line.)

You can't attribute one person's actions to any "sector of the population". My analogy was dead on because there are a lot of really nutty Bernie supporters, but I don't know of any others who would try to murder a baseball field full of Republicans. The point is that we are all individuals who make individual decisions and when you try to paint others with the actions of one, you instantly lose the argument.

As for Wayne, he's a grown man and I seriously doubt he has such tender feelings that would be chased away by a post. I'm thinking it's more likely that as we see this president destroy the country and our global credibility, it's going to be much harder to keep defending him.

George Orwell
The following user(s) said Thank You: Blazer Bob

17 Aug 2021 08:53 #9 by homeagain
REALLY, does that also apply to EPSTEIN and his followers/entourage?????

As for the poster who was "slammed"....Have U had the tragedy of a child's UN NATURAL death? I believe
U Might want to re consider your assessment of the situation..... IT IS NOT POLITICALLY MOTIVATED.

17 Aug 2021 09:30 #10 by Rick

homeagain wrote: REALLY, does that also apply to EPSTEIN and his followers/entourage?????

Not a good analogy. A group of murders or a group of child rapists can be lumped together because they all of the same sick mindset. The only way your analogy makes sense is if you can prove that Qanon people are mostly people who think it's ok to kill your children, or anyone for that matter.

You may not like the people who are part of Qanon, but you can't say they have anything to do with this one guy who is obviously a deranged murdering lunatic. The point is that you can find a lunatic in any group, ANY GROUP... but that one person does not necessarily define the group. Does that make sense?

It took me a little time to find the post you were taking about and I don't think it was all that horrific since it was a hypothetical question meant to make people think about how their views may be changed if it happened to someone in their own family. Ashli Babbit's family has every reason to be outraged by the lack of concern for how she was killed and why. If it wasn't Ashli and it was someone else, the Babbit family would obviously not be as concerned.

I think hypothetical questions are good ways to make people rethink their positions as long as those people are willing to imagine the scenario and are willing to admit they would feel differently in that scenario.

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds