TEXAS should succede ....don't come knocking on our door.

13 Sep 2021 13:29 #31 by homeagain

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Sep 2021 14:28 #32 by FredHayek
See, most Americans want common sense abortion restrictions. Like a 20 week limit, as much of Europe.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

13 Sep 2021 14:32 #33 by FredHayek
Four dimensional chess? Some think the real reason that Texas passed such a restrictive abortion law was to purge the state of liberals. Texas is not a deep red state right now, so encouraging strong abortion rights voters into leaving may sink any chance of replacing Cruz and Abbot with "Beto" and Wendy.

18 Sep 2021 15:50 #34 by homeagain
www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2021/09/...xODlhZGU0ZTIxNjcwMWI

DOCTOR decides.....NOT abiding by Texas law,test case to court. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS,,,,,standing up
to TEXAS:: :popcorn:

18 Sep 2021 21:47 #35 by FredHayek
Instead of Texas seceding from the union, maybe it is time for less federal laws and more states controlling themselves? I like the idea of fifty test labs around the nation creating their own governments.

19 Sep 2021 14:05 #36 by Rick

FredHayek wrote: Instead of Texas seceding from the union, maybe it is time for less federal laws and more states controlling themselves? I like the idea of fifty test labs around the nation creating their own governments.

That was the intent of the people who were much wiser than than the fools we have running the country today. Texas just hand to take control of Biden’s border disaster since he doesn’t have any idea how to protect this country.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

20 Sep 2021 12:40 #37 by homeagain

20 Sep 2021 13:23 #38 by Rick
Today there about 12,000 Haitian migrants crammed under a bridge in horrific conditions. The Biden administration is flying many back to Haiti... I guess they don't think they'll be able to get away with calling them "dreamers". DHS secretary is saying that the border is "not open " LOL, more trying to make us reject our lying eyes. Epic fail

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

21 Sep 2021 13:39 #39 by homeagain
AHEM, I believe U have the wrong thread.....TEXAS is the topic

21 Sep 2021 14:04 #40 by Mary Scott
Perhaps you don't where the said bridge is located, or possible you are unaware of the humanitarian crisis that is going on at the border in Texas.

Time to create page: 0.197 seconds