TEXAS should succede ....don't come knocking on our door.

04 Sep 2021 07:23 #1 by homeagain
coloradosun.com/2021/09/03/colorado-abor...76&mc_eid=86d8ec5269
I abhor this asinine state.....ya' all come to Colorado where u can OVERLOAD our system and travel back to your"wonderful" world of WE can
do anything we want...get over it.:

WE,the boomers, fought fiercely to have the RIGHTS to our body,and now,the clock is twisting backwards......the younger gen has NEVER had to think about it (a ''RIGHT" that was always there). THIS SONG is directed to THE TEXANS turning to a 'BLUE' state to be saved.

www.songfacts.com/lyrics/lenny-kravitz/american-woman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

04 Sep 2021 09:14 - 08 Sep 2021 14:37 #2 by homeagain
ANOTHER FACT OF LIFE.....
Seven states — Alaska, Colorado, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Oregon and Vermont — don’t impose any bans based on gestational periods.

The length of a pregnancy is commonly calculated from the start of a person’s most recent menstrual period. Many people don’t know they’re pregnant until after the sixth week.

How a Mississippi anti-abortion law could lead to overturning Roe v. Wade

An average pregnancy lasts about 40 weeks, and viability, the point at which a fetus could survive outside the uterus, generally falls between 24 and 26 weeks. Federal and state courts have consistently blocked enforcement of laws that ban abortion before 18 weeks, until this week.

05 Sep 2021 15:04 - 05 Sep 2021 15:09 #3 by FredHayek
Secede? Texas has been succeeding for decades now. Population is increasing and businesses are drawn to move to a state that doesn't like to penalize capitalists. Low taxes too.
Many European nations only allow abortions before 20 weeks. Ireland is very restrictive.
But both the abortion and birth rate have been declining for decades, so while you underestimate women and their ability to take care of themselves, most have taken advantage of birth control to prevent the need for abortions in the first place. Plus ACA makes birth control free.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

05 Sep 2021 15:19 #4 by FredHayek
:whistle: Salon has a piece where Satanists are joining against the abortion restrictions in Texas. If Satanists are on your side in a political dispute, you may want to reexamine your position. Satanists also like sacrificing newborns, and human sacrifice in general.

05 Sep 2021 15:27 #5 by hillfarmer
"Salon has a piece where Satanists are joining against the abortion restrictions in Texas. If Satanists are on your side in a political dispute, you may want to reexamine your position. Satanists also like sacrificing newborns, and human sacrifice in general."

I call bullshit.

05 Sep 2021 21:23 #6 by FredHayek
Go look. You might learn something.

06 Sep 2021 08:27 #7 by Mr. Reason
Texas should succede. And before the dollar implodes...

And Colorado should split into two states; East Colorado, having Denver, and West Colorado having the mountains. Imagine how many problems that would solve...

06 Sep 2021 09:13 #8 by homeagain
OMG.......put it on the ballot..VOTE The Continental Divide....:coolwink:

06 Sep 2021 09:16 #9 by homeagain

FredHayek wrote: :whistle: Salon has a piece where Satanists are joining against the abortion restrictions in Texas. If Satanists are on your side in a political dispute, you may want to reexamine your position. Satanists also like sacrificing newborns, and human sacrifice in general.

LINK PLEASE....my position is ,just like the gun gurus....NO U will not take my bodily rights away....not only no, BUT HELL NO.

06 Sep 2021 09:55 #10 by homeagain
WHY thank U for that enlighten editorial....NOW, let me comment as a WOMAN. BC pills fail...so do condoms AND so do plan B pills....my chirop. was on BC pills for 2 yrs after her divorce,in July she
thought she MIGHT be pregnant, took the Plan B pill 10 hours in....both times it came back NOT preggos
,then she took the OTC preg. test (twice)...it came back positive...she WAS pregnant....she miscarried.

THIS asisine state is attempting to take away the "at home" termination pill....OVER MY FRIGGIN DEAD BODY. (I am so elated I am beyond child bearing years ) BUT, GUNS.....now there is a sacred idol,they
have the intelligence to NOT REQUIRE TRAINING...in what world does this make sense....TEXANS R
LACKING in forward thinking....because they have a big pair...:angry: :angry: :angry:

Time to create page: 0.185 seconds