BETTER THAN THE MOVIE "7 DAYS IN MAY"

16 Sep 2021 13:46 #21 by FredHayek
Anyone see that North Korea has started launching cruise missiles again? The hermit kingdom had been very quiet under President Trump. Maybe because they were scared of him? Now that Kim sees how weak America looks after the Afghanistan Debacle, he starts some new saber rattling.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Sep 2021 13:53 #22 by ramage
Yes, I did see that North Korea is testing missiles again. China is increasing its presence in the South China Sea as well as the Formosa Strait. Russia has told Slo Joe to keep the hell out of Central Asia.

Better to keep those printing presses running 24/7 in order to come up with enough money for bribes. Starting with the Taliban in order to get our citizens released.

Amazing how our foreign policy can become merde in 8 months.

16 Sep 2021 15:25 #23 by homeagain
North Korea has been steadily developing its weapons systems amid a stand-off over talks aimed at dismantling its nuclear and ballistic missile arsenals in return for U.S. sanctions relief. The negotiations, initiated between former U.S. President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un in 2018, have stalled since 2019(.PER RUETERS) today.....STOP the propaganda and realize that TRUMP can not
follow thru,he initiates and spouts success,WHERE THERE IS NONE.

16 Sep 2021 15:45 #24 by Rick

homeagain wrote: North Korea has been steadily developing its weapons systems amid a stand-off over talks aimed at dismantling its nuclear and ballistic missile arsenals in return for U.S. sanctions relief. The negotiations, initiated between former U.S. President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un in 2018, have stalled since 2019(.PER RUETERS) today.....STOP the propaganda and realize that TRUMP can not
follow thru,he initiates and spouts success,WHERE THERE IS NONE.

In case anyone else wants to see where you copied a couple sentences from...
www.reuters.com/world/us/us-condemns-nor...esperson-2021-09-15/

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

16 Sep 2021 16:00 #25 by ramage
The "tell" is that the comment is in complete sentences.

16 Sep 2021 16:14 #26 by homeagain
I attributed the information to that source(PER REUTERS TODAY)....what is your point....? U,collectively state that Trump had Kim in his pocket....and NOW Biden is weak and being taken advantage of. KIM found
TRUMP amusing and had a field day with the ego-centered (I ALONE,CAN FIX IT) "leader" of the free world

16 Sep 2021 16:16 - 16 Sep 2021 16:17 #27 by homeagain
REREAD the paragraph...it was sourced.:icecream: TO RAMAGE

16 Sep 2021 18:22 - 16 Sep 2021 18:23 #28 by ramage
"(.PER RUETERS) today....."

Is this your understanding of a quoted source?

What say you, MMT moderators?

16 Sep 2021 19:01 #29 by Rick
I was pleasantly surprised at the ease of reading that post then I realized something must have been wrong.

If I see this “ “ or

this

It becomes quite clear that I am reading someone else’s words.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

17 Sep 2021 06:53 #30 by homeagain
GREAT DEFLECT.....the topic is Trump and Kim's "treaty".....I disproved your depiction of the "successful"
negotiations. IF U wish to further the discussion about NO FOLLOW THRU, I would be more than happy to
continue the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds