Dozens of Los Alamos Scientists To Be Fired

18 Oct 2021 15:22 #11 by koobookie
I think you're completely missing the point. If vaccine mandates are acceptable in order to allow people to attend school (K through university), why are people so upset about a requirement to get the covid-19 vaccine?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Oct 2021 19:35 - 18 Oct 2021 22:13 #12 by Rick
See the answer to the same question in a different thread. I'd really like to know why I'm not right after you read it.
mymountaintown.com/forum/6-the-courthous...-bad-result?start=10

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

19 Oct 2021 06:57 #13 by homeagain

homeagain wrote: The problem is...because of the expediting of the process,information appears to be incomplete and
confusing. NOW, they have decided that J&J should have been TWO SHOTS, and that boosters are
probably going to be with us on going. When U confuse the issue,U LOOSE CREDIBILITY. I am NOT
going down this rabbit hole. WTH, you attempt to be informed and then make a decision. I keep imaging
the scene in CLOSE ENCOUNTERS OF THE FOURTH KIND,U know where the gov./army is attempting to keep people away from the UFO site and make up the air quality thing,insisting they wear gas masks because it is dangerous....THEN the main character takes off his mask and breathes fresh air. The gov.
had "conjured " up a scheme to wrangle the "sheeple". Yes, COVID is real, yes precautions should be
instituted,BUT mandating this is wrong thinking. JMO

news.yahoo.com/why-covid-boosters-werent-tweaked-152330064.html THE reason for my stance
on this issue.....52 card pick up is NOT my fav past time.

ANOTHER WTH......information that is slapped together,signed off on and has no REAL cohesive content,
it lends ADDITIONAL confusion.....here is the example of why people r confused and becoming belligerent

www.washingtonpost.com/health/2021/10/18...iJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIU

DOSAGE DUMMY.....HOW THE HELL CAN U MAKE INFORMED DECISION??????

19 Oct 2021 10:34 #14 by FredHayek

koobookie wrote: I think you're completely missing the point. If vaccine mandates are acceptable in order to allow people to attend school (K through university), why are people so upset about a requirement to get the covid-19 vaccine?

Especially scientists, medical workers, airline pilots, and even police officers. Why have Team Biden so failed with their vaccination program? Incompetence?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

19 Oct 2021 19:34 #15 by Rick

FredHayek wrote:

koobookie wrote: I think you're completely missing the point. If vaccine mandates are acceptable in order to allow people to attend school (K through university), why are people so upset about a requirement to get the covid-19 vaccine?

Especially scientists, medical workers, airline pilots, and even police officers. Why have Team Biden so failed with their vaccination program? Incompetence?

TRUST

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

21 Oct 2021 09:21 #16 by homeagain

Rick wrote:

FredHayek wrote:

TRUST

[/b]

TRUST...or lack of, was present in the past adm. the handling of the issue was CAVALIER and casual
and then U collectively wonder why we r in the present crisis.

21 Oct 2021 10:13 #17 by koobookie

FredHayek wrote: Especially scientists, medical workers, airline pilots, and even police officers. Why have Team Biden so failed with their vaccination program? Incompetence?

You're kidding, right? Since Biden was elected, the anti-vax right has been in overdrive trying to create mistrust in the "Trump Vaccine." Ironic, isn't it? Online pundits, like Rush, Hugh Hewitt, Tucker Carlson, and those three couch potatoes at Fox news, et. al., have all done their best to keep people from getting vaccinated.

Misinformation is the reason for the vaccination rate not being higher. It's not Uncle Joe, but yeah, keep spouting those right wing talking points and continue to spread lies.

21 Oct 2021 12:42 #18 by FredHayek

koobookie wrote:

FredHayek wrote: Especially scientists, medical workers, airline pilots, and even police officers. Why have Team Biden so failed with their vaccination program? Incompetence?

You're kidding, right? Since Biden was elected, the anti-vax right has been in overdrive trying to create mistrust in the "Trump Vaccine." Ironic, isn't it? Online pundits, like Rush, Hugh Hewitt, Tucker Carlson, and those three couch potatoes at Fox news, et. al., have all done their best to keep people from getting vaccinated.

Misinformation is the reason for the vaccination rate not being higher. It's not Uncle Joe, but yeah, keep spouting those right wing talking points and continue to spread lies.

Sorry that dog just doesn't hunt. The least vaccinated in America are African Americans. Do you think they consume lots of right wing media?
They are a huge block of strong Democrat voters and they won't take the jab despite what Kamala Harris tells them to do.
That is a failure of the Biden Administration and the DNC.

21 Oct 2021 12:49 #19 by koobookie
I know this is anecdotal, but I have a huge number of friends in the Evergreen / Conifer area that refuse to get the vaccine because - "They don't know what's in it." "They don't trust the government." "It's experimental." "They think the vaccine is worse than the disease." "Their immune system is stronger than the virus." "They think Biden and Gates are trying to poison them."

Where do you think they get that information? Right wing misinformation media machines. I've had friends die from this disease because they didn't get vaccinated, and still, those unvaxxed friends won't get the jab. So save me your sanctimonious crap that it's Biden's fault for the low vaccination rate. It's idiots that have made the vaccination into a political football.

21 Oct 2021 16:22 #20 by FredHayek
Guess which other Democrat voting bloc is refusing the vaccine? Unions. California teacher unions aren't required to get the vaccine, your kids? They are required to. Why are the teachers exempt? Because they gave Governor Newsom millions of dollars.
I am a right wing libertarian and I got the vaccine as fast as I could. The media is telling you MAGA is responsible for the low vaccine rate, but I know more leftists who are refusing the vaccine than Republicans, especially my Boulder friends. Or even look back to liberal comments against Operation Warp Speed. They all proudly declared that they would never trust the "Trump vaccine".

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds