US Predists Ukrainian Invasion By Russia

24 Feb 2022 10:03 #11 by Rick

homeagain wrote: When U R invested in a result, USUALLY that comes to be.

Bullies only succeed when the protectors of the innocent and freedom become too woke and too weak. The end result became inevitable the day Biden was elected.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 Feb 2022 10:54 #12 by homeagain
AHEM, I would recommend going back into archives and TRULY understand what happened when USSR fell,the mafia took over...RUSSIAN MAFIA.....this fubar dates back beyond Obama and Biden, Bush, Nixon, Eisenhower......America has been co-oped by corp greed. The extent of influence from mother Russia is wide spread......KGB has been keeping a cozy relationship,with unwitting participates. They KNOW America, and Trump totally played into their hand.

GOOD PLACE TO START from a n historical perspective."THROUGH THE EYES OF THE ENEMY Stan islav Lunev....Russia's highest military defector from the early 1990's

24 Feb 2022 11:30 #13 by Rick
You fail to understand the power of "peace through strength" as one of our great presidents once said. Unlike Biden, Trump understood those words and it's no coincidence that Putin made these moves under Obama/Biden then under Biden/Harris. Regardless of what your planets told you, Trump actually hurt Putin's asperations by making the US the dominant energy producer and by strengthening our military.

If you want to ignore Biden's weak policies that killed our energy and helped Putin's, then you're obviously willing to blame Trump for something he has absolutely no control of (He left office more than a year ago FYI). Either back the guy you voted for or tell me why his policies haven't really harmed our leverage against Putin. Good luck with that.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

24 Feb 2022 14:05 #14 by FredHayek
There is still a communist party in Russia and other former soviet states and there are people nostalgic for the days when the Soviet Union was a superpower. I believe Putin is one of those and he wants Ukraine back, but so many in Ukraine have embraced the West and don't want to return to Putin's Russia.

Really interesting today is seeing all the demonstrations in Russia proper against the invasion. They don't want to see fellow Slavs massacred. They don't want to see the profits on oil spent on bombing civilians.

And while demonstrating in Canada or the US sees you go to jail, like the 1/6r's and the Canadian truckers who also had their bank accounts seized, in Mother Russia, demonstrating can get you killed.
I salute the Russian demonstrators who are willing to stand up to Putin. Others are quitting their government jobs because they don't support this takeover.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

24 Feb 2022 19:36 #15 by Rick
Here's a couple dumbasses that have great concerns about this war...

First, John Kerry:

"…Massive emissions consequences to the war, but equally importantly you're going to lose people's focus. You're going to lose, certainly, big country attention because they will be diverted, and I think it could have a damaging impact," Kerry said after stating that he was concerned about the people of Ukraine, as well as Russia's willingness to "change boundaries of international law by force."

"So, you know, hopefully I think President Putin would realize that in the northern part of his country, they used to live on – 66% percent of a nation that was over frozen land. Now it's thawing and his infrastructure is at risk and the people of Russia are at risk," he added. "And so I hope President Putin will help us to stay on track with respect to what we need to do for the climate."

www.foxnews.com/media/john-kerry-excoria...nge-ukraine-invasion

And then the most brain dead of all, Joy Behar:

"Well, I'm scared of what's gonna happen Western Europe too," Behar said.
"You know, you just, you plan a trip, you wanna go there," she said.

Behar then implied that the situation in Ukraine could somehow reach the borders of far-away Italy, and the idea scares her:
"I've wanted to go to Italy for four years, and I haven't been able to make it because of the pandemic, and now this, you know, it's like, 'what's gonna happen there too?"
Pivoting to talk about Russian leader Vladimir Putin, Behar opined:
"And, you know, this guy [Putin], he's a singular sensation in a certain way, you know what I mean?"

This moron has an audience that scares the crap out of me... we are doomed.

thepostmillennial.com/joy-behar-devastated-vacation

George Orwell

24 Feb 2022 22:18 #16 by FredHayek
Happy to see the Ukrainians fighting back so hard with their obsolete armor. One key strategy is they want to make Russians have to win every block of Kiev and other major cities.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

25 Feb 2022 06:51 #17 by homeagain
www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2022/02/...7-munich-conference/

MUNICH — The terrible war that seems about to shatter Ukraine has been taking shape in the mind of Russian President Vladimir Putin at least since a speech he gave denouncing NATO at the annual security conference here 15 years ago...........per article.

BIDEN was not POTUS....reach back in time and reflect on the world stage in that time period.

ALL r yelling that SWIFT should be implemented immediately.....there r some serious ramifications to that action...not just for Putin,but also the global community.

A new world order is forming ,IF we do not make the right decisions....a HEAVY LIFT OF LOGIC.

25 Feb 2022 09:11 #18 by Rick

homeagain wrote: BIDEN was not POTUS....reach back in time and reflect on the world stage in that time period.

Biden is POTUS now and now is what matters. Biden's failure in Afghanistan matters. Biden's mental deficiencies matter. Most importantly, the way our enemies think of our weak leader really matters. Taiwan is next because the US is no longer feared or respected by our enemies thanks to 81 million people voting for a half functional dumbass. "We" deserve this outcome.

George Orwell

25 Feb 2022 09:48 #19 by hillfarmer
I will admit this group of far right apologists is baffling me. I really don’t know how you can hold this much cognitive dissonance in your heads without them exploding. You say that your Dear Leader Trump projects peace through strength while he is busy praising the strength and intelligence of Putin and gushing about how smart he is to invade Ukraine. You see a pathetic loser and grifter as a strong leader who would create the autocracy you long for while espousing that you support democracy.

Boom!

25 Feb 2022 11:00 #20 by Rick

hillfarmer wrote: I will admit this group of far right apologists is baffling me. I really don’t know how you can hold this much cognitive dissonance in your heads without them exploding. You say that your Dear Leader Trump projects peace through strength while he is busy praising the strength and intelligence of Putin and gushing about how smart he is to invade Ukraine. You see a pathetic loser and grifter as a strong leader who would create the autocracy you long for while espousing that you support democracy.

Boom!

Boom? LOL

Another empty post just full of nothing but words and no substance.

How about addressing the actual topic and the current president? You can act like the media and just talk about Trump (he's been gone for over a year fyi), or you can talk about what the current administration has done and is doing. You voted for Biden so how about defending him?

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds